Real Couple? Not.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

hey readers D:

im stressed to the max with school.. and even though: MEN IN MBLAQ IS COMING TO THAILAND HERE IN DECEMBER

school just makes me tired/sad/annoyed/depressed D:

sigh, anyways hope u like this update? ><



 

Jiyeon POV

Where was Lee Joon?

I had to quickly come here without oppa knowing, but luckily the place where he and his group hand out at is far from here.

But I have been waiting for 20 minutes already and classes were to start in 10 minutes and there has been no sign of Lee Joon yet!

At that moment, I heard a voice behind me.

“Miss me?” I turned around to see Lee Joon standing there smiling and scowled at him.

Hmph. Like I will miss him.

“Aww. You should smile! I got you something anyways.” He said and waved a clip in front of my eyes.

It was a mini pink ribbon and it was really cute!

“Pretty?” he asked.

“Yeah, but what is it for?” I asked and he reached out towards me but I moved away.

“Don’t move!” he said loudly and I immediately froze on the spot.

Next thing I knew, he used the clip to clip up the fringe that was in my face.

“Why must I wear this?” I complained.

“Because you look much prettier like this, always where this clip from now on until you cut your fringe shorter, you understand?” he said.

I wanted to protest, but then thought about my recommendation letters and just nodded.

Then, he took off my glasses and put it into his bag.

“There! Much better.” He said.

“Ya! My glasses! Give them back to me!” I said.

“Shush. I heard that you have perfectly normal eyesight. These glasses just make you look uglier!” he said.

As we walked towards the main building, I tried to keep my head down, but he lifted my chin up and said, “Kepp your head held high! You should be honored to be my girlfriend!” he said and I had no choice but to listen and do what he said.

Why should I be honored to be his girlfriend?

Can this guy get any more annoying?

Then, he held my hand and I was shocked, but I knew better now than to fight with him.

“We really seem like a real couple now, don’t we?” he said, still smiling brightly.

Once oppa finds out about this…

I’m afraid your smile will be wiped away…

I don’t even want to think about it.

Narrator POV

As Lee Joon and Jiyeon walked down the corridor, hand in hand, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at them.

Whispers like: “Oh my god! Is that Jiyeon? The class nerd? I never knew she was so pretty!” And “My Joon! No~” were heard.

Some girls started crying, but most of the students were nodding, acknowledging this couple.

However, there was a piercing gaze coming from a corner.

It was Hyuna.

She was not going to let them off that easily.

Jiyeon POV

I can’t believe I have to sit next to Lee Joon now!

He is just sleeping through classes and the teachers don’t even care about him!

No matter what, I’ll continue to study hard.

And actually, after he clipped up my fringe, I can see better and it doesn’t disturb any longer…

But well, I wasn’t about to thank Lee Joon for that, wouldn’t want to give him any ideas.

[After school]

Jiyeon POV

I was waiting next to our car for oppa when he ran over, panting.

“Jiyeon ah, I’ll be going to the hospital today, G.O will take me, you go on home first okay?” he said and went off.

I went into the car and drove off.

Sigh…the hospital…again.

I thought oppa promised Soyeon unni it was all going to stop?