The past.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Jiyeon POV

At that moment, I just didn’t know what to do anymore so I left Lee Joon’s books on the floor before swiftly leaving the room.

How can I let him see me in this state?

Park Jiyeon…This is not like you at all…to actually become like this just because of one guy.

What do you have to say for yourself?

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, but fully knowing who it was from, I chose to ignore it as I walked home.

Somehow…the walk home seemed much longer…and every step just seemed so tiring to take…

Lee Joon POV

When I finally reached the music room, I was expecting to find Jiyeon in there, but to my surprise, it was empty with my books piled nicely on the floor.

I tried to call Jiyeon a few times, but she didn’t seem to be picking up…

Maybe something happened at home?

Seungho POV

I knew that Jiyeon must be with Lee Joon…

I know that their relationship is just fictional, but I can’t help worrying all the time leaving Jiyeon in his hands.

At that moment, I heard the front door open and I was about to call out Jiyeon’s name when she rushed in and hugged me tightly.

“Jiyeon ah?” I said questioningly and hugged her back.

“Oppa…” I could her mutter in between sobs and it broke my heart to see her like this, but I didn’t know why…

Why was Jiyeon so sad recently…?

“Is this because of that bastard?!” I burst out suddenly and I feel Jiyeon shaking her head frantically in my arms.

“It’s not his fault Oppa; it’s my fault for being so naïve…” She said as she lifted her head up.

“My Jiyeon ah…Are you in love with him?! I knew it…I should never ever have trusted him and let you guys be together like this!” I said angrily.

“You know everything about Lee Joon’s past, right Oppa? Tell me the truth…I know you guys were best friends before…” Jiyeon said suddenly, and I was numbed for a second.

How did Jiyeon find out?

“I saw the photo in his phone…” She said softly.

“Our friendship was over long ago.” I said bitterly.

“Why? Because he likes Jooyeon Unni?” Jiyeon said and I was shocked once again.

How much does Jiyeon know?!

Narrator’s POV

Seungho and Lee Joon used to be the best of friends, brothers even. The moment they met, they knew that they would be great friends for a long time. The ups and downs in both of their lives were shared between both of them and they were inseparable. They were in a great group of friends too, Seungho, Lee Joon, G.O, Jooyeon, vowing to be the best of friends ever. Lee Joon, always being the most hyper and upbeat person of the group, hardly ever showed his emotions which was why even if there was a problem, no one would know, not even Seungho. This was why Seungho was so shocked when he found the photo of Jooyeon hidden in Lee Joon’s music book. Seungho of course, immediately questioned Lee Joon, and Lee Joon, the honest and down to earth boy, told his best friend his feelings, hoping that his best friend would understand how he felt. But Seungho, always liked to put the line between right and wrong clearly, and liking one of your good friend’s girlfriend was strictly off limits. Lee Joon, the sensitive and someone who is very committed to his feelings, wouldn’t change his mind no matter how much Seungho tried to talk him into it. Seungho finally lost his temper and after a huge fight with Seungho shouting at Lee Joon who just kept quiet as silent tears dropped down his cheeks, Lee Joon was never allowed to hang out with them any longer. G.O and Jooyeon never knew the reason why, but with Seungho holding such a great grudge against Lee Joon, and Lee Joon, not bothering to talk to them again, it wasn’t long before he was like a stranger to them again. 

 



 

i thought most readers would have given up on this story since i at updates,

but OMG A LOT OF U COMMENTED TT.TT

IM SO TOUCHEDDDD CAN I HUG U ALLL~

ANYWAY i hope this chapter is okay, and don't worry i hate breaking up couples..

but there will be drama obviously :)

let's do a pic spamm (because i love u all so much) ~

ISN'T HIS BOY SO DAMN CUTE OMG SOBS currently in love with him now :)

WOOHYUN QT PIEEEEEEE////// <3

AND OF COURSE OUR BLAQIES WINNING WITH 'THIS IS WAR' ON M COUNTDOWN..SO PROUD TO BE AN A+ <3