I'm hurting the people around me, and being a oblivious fool.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

 

hey readers!

sigh as i update this im thinking about my eng presentation tmr, wish me luck><

well~ here's an update hope its okay LOVELOVELOVE <3

here's a y seungho chp pic hehe <3

 


 

Lee Joon POV

Wow. I may not be poor, but I wasn’t near as rich as Jiyeon.

She just looked bored as she looked through her homework.

Seriously, how nerdy could she be?

At that moment, her housekeeper walked towards us and said to Jiyeon, “Miss, do you want some too? And how about young master?”

“I’m not hungry. And Oppa will probably be back home late, so don’t cook for him.” She said as she closed her book and looked at me.

“Why are you staring at me?” she asked.

“I’m not, anyways, you have an older brother?” I asked.

“Yeah…so?” she said, avoiding my gaze.

“Nothing…he’s probably a nerd, just like you.” I replied.

Jiyeon POV

Luckily he didn’t ask more questions about Oppa. It’s good that he thinks Oppa is a nerd, because he obviously isn’t…

[The next day]

Seungho POV

I was happily eating breakfast when Jiyeon came downstairs looking…well…pretty.

I mean, she was always pretty, but something was different today…right!

“Where’s your glasses, Jiyeon ah?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I think I lost them. Anyway didn’t you say I shouldn’t wear them?” she said coldly, not even looking at me.

What was wrong with Jiyeon? She has been acting weirdly to me these days.

“Ya, why are you so rude to your Oppa?” I said.

“You deserve it.” she said and crossed her arms.

“What did I do now?” I asked.

“Do you even care about Soyeon unni these days?” Jiyeon said.

“Well…” I said not knowing how to answer her.

“Did you know she fainted yesterday?” Jiyeon shot at me.

What?

Soyeon fainted?

Why wasn’t I aware of this?

“And you were like missing. Do you even care about anything else except…her?” Jiyeon said spitefully.

Her? Who? Wait…

“Don’t blame this on Nana okay, she’s innocent.” I said.

“Well, I don’t know or care how innocent she is, I want my Oppa back.” Jiyeon said.

“What? Ya! I’m right here!” I said, but she already went out of the door.

I stood there, with a frown on my face, thinking about what Jiyeon just said.

Jiyeon POV

I was ready to explode at Oppa but I didn’t want to so I just went out of the house.

Luckily Lee Joon was already outside waiting for me.

“Ya…” he was about to say something but the look on my face must have made him shut up.

He put on the helmet for me and I got on without saying a word.

I was fine with no close friends because I knew I had Oppa.

But…I feel as if Oppa isn’t really here anymore…and I could feel was a surge of loneliness overpowering me.

Lee Joon POV

I was going to ask Jiyeon why she was so late and that I had waited for a long time, but the solemn look on her face made me keep my mouth shut.

When we reached school and I was helping her to take off her helmet, I asked, “Are you okay?” she seemed startled as to why I was asking her that question, but she replied, “I’ll be fine.”

Seungho POV

I reached school, late, but luckily the teacher wasn’t here today so everyone was just chilling out.

I saw G.O and Jooyeon talking in a corner and saw Soyeon near them, listening to music by herself.

I walked over and before she could say anything, I pulled her out of the classroom and out of the building.

When we reached the bench which was ‘our’ spot, I let go of her hand and she was looking at her feet, not looking at my face.