The photo.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Lee Joon POV

"Ring!" the bell sounded, signaling the end of classes for the day.

Jiyeon and I both went to my house for a tutor session.

I told her to get ready while I went to get changed first.

Jiyeon POV

Where is Lee Joon?

He should be down by now...

Worried, I went upstairs to his room and realized he was sleeping.

I was about to wake him up when I looked down at his flawless face.

Memories of us just flowed through my mind.

The first time we met, and how we lost our first kisses to each other.

Riding the motorbike with him to school.

Not wearing my glasses anymore.

And the most memorable memory...our 'date'.

Out meeting was a coincidence, a mistake even, but after meeting him, my life has totally change.

It's like a live drama, and I hate to admit it, but I'm used to Lee Joon being by my side already, it doesn't even seem like a fake relationship anymore.

Sometimes I even wonder...what if I didn't meet Lee Joon by accident that day?

What if we met in another way, would we have a different relationship now?

Have I...fallen in love with this hot headed, annoying, clueless but amazingly good looking and cute fool?

His eyes, his nose, his mouth, everything seemed attractive to me now.

I never felt like this before.

But after one month, it'll all be over won't it?

But the more time I spend with him, the more I feel I can't let go...

[Next Day]

Jiyeon POV

"Why are you always frowning nowadays?" I asked Oppa.

"The sight of that guy makes me want to puke." Oppa replied.

"Lee Joon? Don't be so mean Oppa...I heard you guys were friends before." I said.

"Friends? Who wants to be friends with that kind of guy? A guy who cannot differentiate between right and wrong." Oppa said angrily and stomped out of the house.

[During lunch]

"Ya. Why did you leave yesterday? You should have woken me up!" Lee Joon said.

"Would you have liked it?" I replied and Lee Joon just smirked.

"Lee Joon...I'm curious, have you ever met a person who takes your breath away and makes your insides tingle?" I asked randomly.

"In my whole life, I will only love one person." he replied and I couldn't ask anymore as the expression on his face turned solemn and grim,

So Lee Joon has someone in his heart already? Then why would he fake date me?

Why didn't he choose the girl he loved instead?

[After School]

"Ya. I have some business to settle...take my music books and textbooks to my room and wait for me there okay?" Lee Joon said after school and left.

What?

I was complaining as I walked to the music rooms.

His books added up with mine were killing me.

I opened the door slowly, but I accidentally tripped as I walked into the room.

"Ah!" I shouted and fell.

I rubbed my arms softly as I cursed Lee Joon in my mind.

Then, I quickly picked up the books and I took a look at one of Lee Joon's music books.

Hmm...nice songs.

I was flipping through it when my hands stopped on a page.

It was a huge photo of a girl...Jooyeon Unni?!

I stared at the photo for a longer while to confirm that it was Jooyeon Unni because it was a photo taken quite some time ago...

I remember seeing this photo before in Jooyeon Unni's house.

She told me that it was taken when she was in middle school.

Lee Joon's words rang in my ears.

"In my whole life, I'll only love one person."

So he has liked, no, loved Jooyeon Unni since middle school?

 



 

a lot of u requested me to updateeee so here it is!

i'm so sorry for dragging it for forever....but i'm getting busier each day i really don't know how i'm supposed to cope:(

but i'll try my best to continue updating this fic and the other one (arhghh fml) and i really want to post my new one soon so look out for that :)