Overnight?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

readers, just out of curiousity, i wanted to try that cool tag which will show the person's username when they are reading the fic:

you  i love u <3

ok its above here. does it work? i swear i seem like an idiot right now, ignore this dumdum author ehehhe :)

annyway here is another update huhu~

okay my break is nearly over D: SAD TO THE MAX,

so i may not be updating as regularly as i have beennnnnnn still continue to love this fic though ok <3


 Lee Joon POV

I was half conscious and my eyes were only half opened.

It was dark everywhere but my eyes kind of caught a glimpse of someone at my bedside.

Who was that?

I tried to get a closer look, but my head was spinning and I couldn’t think straight, so I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

[The next morning, Saturday]

Jiyeon POV

I woke up, my neck hurting so much.

I started whining in pain when I saw Lee Joon, sleeping on the bed.

Why am I here?

Didn’t I go home yesterday?

Oh my god, Oppa must be worried to death, I’m so dead.

Then, Lee Joon’s Noona walked in.

“Oh, Jiyeon ah! You’re awake! Oh, don’t worry about your Oppa, I already ensured him you’ll be fine here.” She said and continued; “Jiyeon ah when Joon wakes up, come down with him for breakfast okay?” she said and left the room.

I looked at Lee Joon whose face was scrunched up in pain, he must still be very sick…

I immediately walked over, damped the cloth again and dabbed his forehead slowly.

“Lee Joon, it’s time for breakfast, you should eat something.” I said softly and shook his shoulder.

“Jiyeon…? What are you doing here?” Lee Joon said the moment he opened hi eyes.

Lee Joon POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Jiyeon’s face.

She looked tired and had a worried expression on her face.

What was she doing here?

“Jiyeon…? What are you doing here?” I said.

“You were very sick yesterday, I took you home then I think I fell asleep.” She said.

I was sick?

I tried to sit up, but my head started throbbing and I shouted out in pain.

“Oh my god, please don’t assert yourself! I’ll help you.” Jiyeon said and helped me off the bed.

I felt really weak and everything seemed to be spinning, but luckily Jiyeon held onto me.

She slowly led me downstairs and sat me down in a chair at the dining table.

“Noona? Where are you?” I tried to shout, but my voice was raspy as well.

“I think she left after she made this food.” Jiyeon replied when she returned with the porridge Noona made.

I couldn’t even see her face clearly and I was breathing short, slow breaths.

“I’ll feed you.” Jiyeon finally said and started to feed me.

After I was done eating, I felt so much better.

“Thanks, but you know…you didn’t have to…” I said when Jiyeon cut my words, “It’s okay, you got sick because of me, that day…after the rain.”

“Go and take a bath, I’ll wash the dishes.” Jiyeon said and I quietly obeyed her orders.

After a refreshing shower, I walked towards my room while I dried my hair with a towel.

I was about to go into my room when I saw Jiyeon talking on the phone which made me stop right outside my room.

Jiyeon POV

I was arranging my clothes and my bag in Lee Joon’s room when my phone rang.

“Oh, Jooyeon unni.” I said into the phone as I saw down slowly onto the bed.

“Jiyeon ah! I’m going on a date with G.O today, and we’re secretly bringing Soyeon and Seungho along without telling them…do you want to come?” Jooyeon unni said.

I wanted to say yes, but when I thought about the fact that there would be 2 couples there and I would just ruin things, I replied, “It’s okay, you guys have fun…good luck with Oppa!” I joked and hung up.

I sighed….I guess I would just go home and do some practice questions or something…