Slowly changing...but oblivious to it.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

so readers!

have some news to let u all know,

from tomorrow onwards, the capital of thailand where i'm living in is going to be flooded badly,

so the water and power will be cut off..

BUT, that's why i'm temporarily evacuating to another province in thailand where it's not greatly affected!

so that means i probably can continue to update :)

thank u to all who have wished me well and to be safe, 

let's hope i reach the other province safely tonight. 

love u all and here's an update~



 

[The other amusement park]

Seungho POV

I looked at Jooyen and G.O who were walking happily in front and then glanced at Soyeon who was keeping a distance from me.

Somehow, she looked different today.

That’s when I saw her running her hands through her hair which was just above her neck.

Wait.

How can she have short hair…she cut her hair?!

“You cut your hair?” I burst out before I could control myself.

She looked up at me, and then replied, “Yeah. I wanted a change…I realized that all this time there was only one reason that led me to leave my hair to grow long, but now…I finally know how stupid I was…that person never noticed anyway.”

[Flashback]

“Soyeon ah.” Seungho said.

“Yes?” Soyeon replied.

Seungho patted Soyeon’s short hair lightly and said, “I think you would look better with long hair, I think girls with long hair look the prettiest.”

[Present]

Seungho POV

So…Soyeon left her hair to grow all this while…because of me?

But…I have been so busy and with so many things that had happened, I didn’t really notice.

“Soyeon ah.” I said and walked over to her who had walked a few meters ahead of me.

“Huh?” she said.

“I’m sorry…for…” I was thinking about what to say when she stopped me.

“Its okay, Seungho ah. It’s not your fault, I just realized that I have been bothering you too much, so I should let go a bit.” She said and still forced herself to smile even though her eyes showed deep sorrow.

“Soyeon ah, you look beautiful with short or long hair…” I said softly.

“Hmm? Thanks…” she repliedsoftly.

“Soyeon ah, will we…ever be the same as before?” I asked.

“I…I don’t know. Seungho, I like you, and you know that…but…” she said, at a loss for words.

“Seungho! Soyeon! Let’s go, it’s getting late.” G.O shouted towards us as we neared the exit.

“Soyeon ah, let’s give this a try.” I said.

“Huh?” Soyeon said.

“Let’s try…to go on a date.” I said quickly.

“Seungho, you don’t have to force yourself if you don’t want to…” she said, not believing me.

I held onto her hands lightly and said, “Give me a chance, Soyeon ah, okay?”

[Outside Jiyeon’s and Seungho’s house]

Lee Joon POV

I stopped the bike and Jiyeon got off slowly and I took off her helmet for her.

“Thank you for today.” She said slowly.

“No problem.” I said and shivered a little.

The wind was really strong tonight…

Next thing I knew, Jiyeon put her scarf around my neck and bundled it up warmly.

I looked at her and she said, “Your body is still weak, you could easily get sick, go home quickly, see you on Monday…” and she walked into her house.

Lee Joon POV

I reached home and said, “Noona~ I’m home,” the moment I stepped into the house.

Noona was watching a drama on TV and gestured me to go sit next to her.

“Oh, that scarf is pretty, it’s not yours right?” she said as she pointed at Jiyeon’s scarf.

I took it off slowly and said, “Oh no, it’s Jiyeon’s.

“How caring of her… she must have known your body is still weak right?” Noona said.

Yeah…I guess Jiyeon was really caring…and great girlfriend material, but…

Seungho POv

I reached home exhausted, and walked towards Jiyeon’s room.

She was asleep on her bed looking happy and peaceful.

I was grateful that Jiyeon made a new friend…

I hardly ever saw her this happy before, from young, she was cold and always alone, but recently, she seemed to have changed…