Be strong...I'll be here for you, always.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

aaa readers D:

so much stress with school, im crumpling D:

ARGHARGHARGH i never find the strength to write my fics,,,

the other 2 are so dead and im trying my best to revive them...well lets wait till when i get my one week break, ill write

like crazy i hope~!

so until then, bear with my slow updates please <333

sorry for the crappy pic !
was trying to find g.o-soyeon pics but i couldn't, and i am too tired to make en edit...

so i just used this, sorry!

 



 

Jiyeon POV

“Lee Joon?” I said, shocked as I looked up to see his face.

He immediately took away my glasses, saying, “These are mine from now on.”

“Ya!” I said.

“Hey, I’m older than you by a few months; you should say ‘Oppa’.” He said.

“Why should I?” I said.

“Say it.” he said in a threatening voice.

Seeing that it wouldn’t be a wise idea to defy him, I quickly said, “Lee Joon oppa.”

“Say Joonie Oppa.” He said and put his face inches from mine and gave me a sly grin.

“Joon…Joonie oppa.” I said and grimaced.

“That’s a good girl…” he said and ruffled my hair.

Why is he treating me like a little child?

“Ya. Aren’t you going to move? Free period is almost over.” He said and I quickly hurried after him, not wanting to be late for class.

[After school]

Soyeon POV

I was waiting at the main school gate with Jiyeon, Jooyeon and G.O.

I told them I could go home by myself but they insisted that we wait for Seungho and let him take me home.

“He’s not coming…” I said for the umpteenth time.

“G.O, call again.” Jooyeon said to G.O.

“Seungho. Where are you?” G.O said into the phone.

As I saw G.O’s face change as he heard the answer, I knew Seungho was already at the hospital.

Lee Joon POV

I was about to go to the back gate and ask Jiyeon to come too when I saw her with Soyeon sunbae, Jooyeon sunbae, and G.O sunbae.

How does Jiyeon know them?

They are like part of the popular group in the 3rd year…who knew Jiyeon had connections?

But all I could see was her…she looks as pretty as always…but…sigh.

I decided to call Jiyeon.

“Ya! Back gate in 2 minutes!” I said into the phone and left.

Jiyeon POV

I grabbed onto Soyeon unni’s arm and said, “I’ll take you home unni.”

But at that moment, my phone rand and I looked at the caller ID.

It was, “Mr. Idiot.”

Why must he call at this time?

I reluctantly picked up the phone.

“Ya! Back gate in 2 minutes!” he shouted and hung up.

What?

I looked at Soyeon unni next to me.

I couldn’t leave her alone…but Lee Joon will kill me if I don’t go…

“Unni…I’m so sorry, but I have something I have to do.” I said but Soyeon unni just said it was okay and told me to go.

I said goodbye sadly and walked towards the back gate.

I grumbled along the way, cursing Lee Joon.

[Main school gate]

Jooyeon POV

Seeing that Soyeon was all alone, I decided that G.O would walk me home first then send Soyeon home.

Despite protests from Soyeon, I couldn’t let her go home by herself in this condition.

“Take her home safely.” I said to G.O, gave him a peck on his cheek and went into my house.

G.O POV

“Soyeon ah, are you okay?” I asked gently.

She just nodded her head silently, but I could tell she was holding back her tears.

I stopped, hugged her lightly and said, “Cry it all out Soyeon ah…” as I patted her head softly.

I could feel the tremble of her shoulders as she started sobbing softly and I knew she was holding back.

“Don’t hold back, just let it all out. You wouldn’t want to go home crying, right?” I said.

I knew Soyeon really well, even more that I knew Jooyeon probably.

We have been friends from young and she used to be the strongest willed girl I ever met.

But after falling in love with Seungho…