Meeting with an unknown Unni.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

readers!

having problems with kpop fool again with ideas :s

so forgive me and give me more time for that fic, meanwhile, here's an update:D

my one week half term break will start tomorrow, but i've been busy so sorry :s

 

AND psst ": i'll be posting teasers for a new fic soon, so watch out! <3



 

Jiyeon POV

At that moment, dad put down the phone and looked at us and said, “So your mum and I have to go to America for a year, we trust that you’ll be fine by yourselves, if you need any extra money, just ask us and we’ll wire it over to you.”

After he said what he had to say, he left the room, followed by my mum, who was now talking on the phone.

I also put down my utensils and got up from my seat but Oppa held onto my arm.

“Jiyeon ah, give me some time to think about my feelings okay? Can you forgive me for being such a crappy Oppa recently?” he said in a pleading voice that made me soften.

I hugged him lightly and said, “Of course, Oppa. I’m sorry for losing my temper this morning.”

[The next day]

Lee Joon Noona’s POV

For lunch, I had decided to meet with my friends who worked at Joon’s school.

I couldn’t find Joon, as always, since he hated to be seen with me in public.

I had finished lunch with my friends and was walking through the garden to the car park when I saw someone sitting by herself reading a book.

Isn’t that Jiyeon?

Wasn’t Joon dating her right now?

I decided to go over and introduce myself.

“Hi! You’re Jiyeon right?” I said as I walked up to her.

Jiyeon POV

I was reading my novel when all of a sudden I heard someone say hi to me and ask me if I was who I am.

I looked up to see who it was and it was someone I never met before.

“Yes, I’m Jiyeon, do I know you?” I said.

She had an elegance that radiated around her, and somehow, she looked familiar to me.

“Oh, you probably don’t know me, but I’m your boyfriend’s Noona!” she said.

Boyfriend? Noona? What?

I tried to process the information in my head and finally realized that she was Lee Joon’s Noona!

I immediately stood up and bowed.

“You seem like a really nice girl, don’t let Joon bully you!” she said jokingly.

She probably doesn’t know that Lee Joon and I are in a fake relationship…

“You do know that you’re Joon’s first girlfriend right?” she said.

What? First girlfriend?

That guy was never in a relationship before?

How is that possible?

“I…I didn’t know.” I replied.

“You must be really special to have caught Joon’s heart!” she said.

I didn’t know how to reply and luckily at that moment, Lee Joon appeared.

“Ya, Noona!” he said.

“Joon ah, I was just talking to Jiyeon, your girlfriend!” Lee Joon’s Noona said happily.

“Just go home okay? Go…go…go...” Lee Joon said and pushed her lightly.

“Okay, okay, Jiyeon, let’s chat another time! Joon, you should invite her over for dinner some time!” she said and left.

“Your Noona’s really pretty…” I said.

“You didn’t say anything about the fact that our relationship is fake right?” he said.

“No…but why didn’t you tell her?” I asked.

“It’s supposed to be a secret, no one beside two of us should know about this…So don’t tell your Oppa or something, understand?” he said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” I replied.

If Oppa knew about this, everything is going to be in a mess.

[A few days later]

Jiyeon POV

Stupid Lee Joon, that stupid idiot!

I was still sitting at the back school gate waiting for Lee Joon and the school was already empty by now.

Lee Joon said he would be done by the time I was finished with my piano lesson, but it was already past 7pm and he was nowhere to be seen.