Last Time?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Jiyeon POV

I quickly ran out of the room before he could see the tears that started flowing out.

I held them in for so long, but I couldn’t do it any longer.

I hear rushed footsteps behind me and tried to quicken my pace, but in no time, I felt a strong grip on my wrist and I was turned around roughly to be face with a panting Lee Joon.

“What do you want? Let me go.” I said in a shaky voice, not able to hide the fact that I was crying anymore.

“Why are you crying?” He says in a soft voice, as if trying to apologize for gripping onto my wrist too tightly, he loosens his grip as well.

“It’s none of your business.” I say again, hoping he would just let me go; I was in no state to explain myself to him.

“You must have made a really big decision by deciding to leave secretly like this right? Why?” He continues.

I decide to just keep silent, and all of a sudden, I was pulled into an embrace, and I’m engulfed in his smell.

I felt relaxed immediately because of the warmth and his enticing smell that was always attractive to me, but I still felt a tinge of sadness as this was the guy who has made me become like this, this cold person, who has become afraid to show her true emotions.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to say anything, I always feel better if I get a hug from a friend, so I hope you feel better.” Lee Joon says as he gently releases me.

“Thank you…” I say.

“I’ll send you home, let’s go.” He said and we walk towards the main gate where his motorbike is parked.

As I got onto it and put my arms around his waist, I realize that this may be the last time I would get to sit on his motorbike.

I rest my head on his back softly and close my eyes as I relish in the moment, I wished I never had to let go of him, I wish our relationship was real, I wish life was easy.

Lee Joon POV

We reached Jiyeon’s house and as I tried to get off the motorbike, Jiyeon’s grip around my waist didn’t loosen and there was no sound from her.

She must have fallen asleep!

I could hear her light breathing on my back…she must be exhausted.

I carried her up on my back slowly and rang the doorbell on the door.

“Jiyeon?” I hear Seungho say as soon as he opens the door, and the smile on his face immediately darkens as he is faced with my face, his face further darkens as he sees Jiyeon on my back.

“What.Did.You.Do.To.My.Sister.” He says, clenching his teeth.

“She fell asleep on the way; I brought her back safely okay.” I say and transferred Jiyeon into his arms.

“I know, the month is over, so, thank you for letting your precious sister help me for this one month, she’s a great girl, I admit, bye.” I say and leave.

Seungho POV

Joon actually said something nice to me…after all the hate he has been getting these years, I realized that he never actually said anything hateful to me before.

I look at Jiyeon was fast asleep in my arms, but her eyebrows were scrunched up in pain, and somehow I knew, that this month being over was not a good thing for Jiyeon.

Even though I still bear a grudge against Joon, I know how good a person he is, he’s the perfect guy for any girl, and that is easily shown with the way he treats girls, I can never match up to him, I when it comes to girls.

Soyeon…



 

seriously omg 108 subbies?

I LOVE U ALLLL/

so sorry that i took such a long time to update..sigh i just got a handful of assignments etc, 

IB/high school life is not a joke *STRESSED*

trying to find a way to end this fic .. don't worry it won't end that soon hehe 

i'm not going to do a rushed ending don't worry,

thank you all for still sticking around <3