One month already...

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hey readers!

so here's another update hehe :D

so...i'm finally back at home since my house isn't affected :)

i want to thank ALL MY READERS for wishing for my safety, i love u all

well, i'm excited about my new fic even though i won't post it soon...

i;ll let you guys know the title?

okay?

it's : Everlasting Memories 

u can start imaging now hehehehehe 

 



 

Seungho POV

“I didn’t mean to do it okay? The hospital called me saying Nana…” I was about to explain myself when G.O stopped me.

“Seungho. I think it’s time you know you priorities. It’s either Nana or Soyeon. You can’t have both, you can’t satisfy both of them at the same time without hurting the other one.” He said and left.

After clearing my thoughts, I went home to seek help from Jiyeon.

After I told her everything, she sighed and said, “Oppa, it’s easy, if you like Nana unni, continue to do what you are currently doing. But, if you like Soyeon unni, you have to change right now. And if you still don’t know who you like, and your feelings are messed up still, you’re hopeless.”

[The next day]

Soyeon POV

I woke up and looked around me.

Where was I?

Then I spotted the familiar looking mini memorial and knew I was at G.O’s house.

G.O’s parents both died when G.O was young and so he had a mini memorial in his house for them.

I always pitied G.O, but he never let us pity him.

In the end, it was always G.O helping us with our problems.

I smelled a heavenly smell and it led me to the kitchen where G.O was cooking something.

“Ah~ The smell is so alluring, what are you cooking?” I asked.

“Oh, Soyeon ah, you’re awake? I’m cooking Kimchi soup, it’ll be done soon.” G.O said and smiled.

After 5 minutes, the food was done and I saw down on the dining table, stomach growing hungrily.

“Tell me what you think of it.” G.O said and I immediately tried some soup.

It was so delicious!

“Ya, G.O! How do you cook so well?” I said as I continued to eat happily.

“Ha, it’s just that I have always been cooking for myself…eat slowly Soyeon ah.” He said and smiled.

G.O has one of the most charming smiles ever, and even if I’m in a bad mood, once I see his smile, I’ll feel much better.

After we finished eating, G.O sent me to my house to get changed for school.

I walked down the stairs with my bad hurriedly when my mum said, “Soyeon, were you with G.O last night? So you’ve made the right choice?”

I rolled my eyes annoyingly and replied, “It’s not what you think it is mum.”

Is there any mother in the world who would be happy her daughter spent a night with a guy?

Well, there is, mine.

“What? You’re always with him now.” She continued.

“Mum! I’m going to be late. Bye.” I quickly said and went out of the house.

“Argh…crazy mum.” I said.

“Why? What’s wrong?” G.O asked.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” I replied and we set off to Jooyeon’s house to fetch her.

[A few days later]

Jiyeon POV

Wow…time really passes quickly.

It’s been one month from the day I became Lee Joon’s fake girlfriend.

We were in his room and I was supposed to help him with his work, but we have already given up, so he was lying comfortably on his bed playing with his phone while I was sitting at the end of the bed, flipping through a magazine.

It was all about couple merchandises and I really wanted to try some of these.

Couple tees, hand phone charms etc.

The weather outside was perfect for a date…well kind of, except it was a little cold and chilly…

I let out a deep sigh.

“Ya, what are you sighing for?” Lee Joon said.

“None of your business.” I replied.

He crawled towards me and peeked at me magazine over my shoulder.

“You girls seriously like these stuff?” he said.

“Ya. It’s cute okay, and romantic. I really want to try this or at least once in my life.” I said.

“Hmm…I’ve never tried this before either, so let’s do it!” Lee Joon said, giving me a shock.