Chapter 46

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

“Jiyeon?” G.O says, as he lets go of Soyeon slowly.

“Your girlfriend just left. You better go find her now…” Jiyeon mutters under her breath but by the look on Soyeon’s face as her face crumples even more, Jiyeon knows Soyeon heard her.

G.O says sorry to Soyeon before quickly dashing off.

“Unni…” Jiyeon says softly as she turns to Soyeon who has now buried her face in her hands and sobbing softly.

“Everything will be okay…” Jiyeon coos as she embraces Soyeon.

She motions Lee Joon to come sit next to them and he says as well, “It will be okay, Soyeon….”

“No, it won’t! I shouldn’t have asked G.O to come here and see me, but I couldn’t reach you Jiyeon ah…” Soyeon says.

“My phone ran out of battery…I’m so sorry, what happened Unni?” Jiyeon asks worriedly.

Soyeon immediately told Jiyeon and Lee Joon whatever that happened with Nana and Seungho.

“I’m sure Hyung won’t make you choose.” Lee Joon says and Jiyeon nods.

“He loves you Unni, it’s obvious! I’m sure he wouldn’t expect you to give him up for Nana, and Unni, I think there’s something you should know now…Nana has been lying to every single one of us all this time, and I feel so dumb for covering up for her.” Jiyeon says and gestures Lee Joon and Soyeon to follow her.

 

Jiyeon tells Soyeon and Lee Joon to watch from the small glass on the door without being seen as she walks into Nana’s ward.

“Don’t you think you’re going too far?” Jiyeon says.

Nana smirks as she sits up on her bed.

“So that dumb girl went crying to you? Hmph. So what you gonna do? Expose me? Like anyone would believe you.” Nana says, plucks out the fake tube hidden under her arm and gets up from the bed with no difficulty at all and walks to get a glass of water.

Outside, Lee Joon’s eyes widen while Soyeon holds in a gasp.

“And Seungho is mine. Always been and always will be.” Nana says.

“Well I guess I’m sorry then because I can’t cover up for you any longer after realizing what a you are.” Jiyeon says and opens the door to reveal Lee Joon and Soyeon who were standing there the whole time.

“You…” Nana tries to say but fails to say as Soyeon lands a slap across her face.

“I truly cared about you, I trusted you, and you were my best friend, why did you do this?” Soyeon says.

“Betrayal hurts huh? Is it wrong that I love the same guy as you?! And is it wrong that I’m fighting for him? Don’t blame me just because you’re too weak and unable to get him, at least I try every single way I can to make him stay by my side.” Nana says as she keeps the smirk on her face.

“You’re right. You did whatever you could to make sure Seungho stays by your side, but things will no longer go the way you want them to. Not anymore.” Soyeon says before walking out of the room.

“You’ve gone too far.” Jiyeon said before leaving the room, Lee Joon following behind.



 

omfg i found my usb.

thank heavens.

backing up everything from this point onwards TT TT

sorry if its short, i'm working on a new oneshot (again) and a new chaptered fic, i have no idea what i'm doing.

and mocks in a week.

sigh.