Please don't let oppa find out about this....

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

hey readers!

u may not see me on one fic all the time since i will rotate around updating my 3 fics, though i am having some problems with please leave my heart alone D: 

that fic is in great danger for me now cos i really don't know how to continue it.. SIGH D:

anyways readers, tell me what you think about this chp!

sigh, i really wish jiyeon and ssong were friends! so they would have pics together lol hehe :D

 


 

Jiyeon POV

What?

This idiot gave me his first kiss?!

No way…

“So what? I didn’t make you kiss me, you did it by yourself!” I said.

“Okay whatever. Anyways you’re my girlfriend now, meet me at the back gate tomorrow morning at 7.20 am.” And he left.

Just then, my phone vibrated and it was a message from oppa asking where I was.

Oh my god.

Oppa cannot find out about this…!

What if Lee Joon and oppa ended up killing each other or something?

As I walked towards the place where I was supposed to meet oppa, I kept praying he doesn’t know anything.

I saw oppa at the main school gate, waiting next to our car.

“Jiyeon ah, can you see with all this hair covering your face? And…and your eyesight is perfectly fine, what’s with the glasses?” he started blabbering.

What are you talking about oppa?

Why are you saying all of these suddenly?

Anyways…this means he doesn’t know anything…about Lee Joon and me…yet.

But as we got into the car, I could tell that oppa was not in a good mood as he just stared out of the window, silent.

When the driver accidentally jerked the car, oppa started scolding the driver like mad and even I was shocked.

Oppa normally had a very good temper and he doesn’t get angry easily…

“Sorry…Young master…I’m very sorry…” our driver kept apologizing.

I told him it was okay, so he got back to driving.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Huh? Nothing.” He replied.

“Don’t lie to me oppa, I know when you’re in a bad mood, tell me what’s wrong.” I said.

He sighed and said, “Seems like I can’t keep anything from you. Well…it’s Soyeon. She seems to be depressed recently and somehow I think it has something to do with me, but I don’t know what.”

I shook my head.

My oppa was not dumb, but he is very clueless sometimes.

I felt as if I should tell him the reason…but he should find out his own problem.

“Oppa. This I can’t help you. You find out yourself, but you better not hurt Soyeon unni!” I warned.

“Why won’t you tell me the reason?” he pleaded.

“So you can think about it by yourself and what you have done, reflect on yourself oppa.” I said.

Lee Joon’s Noona’s POV

I was cooking dinner when Joon walked in.

“Joon ah!” I called out to him but he didn’t seem to hear me.

“Joon!” I said again and he snapped out of his daze.

“Oh. Noona. I’ll go to my room first.” He said and went to his room.

Weird.

As we were eating dinner, Joon’s mind seemed elsewhere as he was playing with his food.

“Ya. What’s wrong with you today?” I asked.

“Er…well…I got a girlfriend.” He replied.

Finally! I hope it’s someone he’s serious about…

“Oh…who is she? Someone I would know?” I asked since I had friends working there, I knew most of the students in Joon’s year.

“You probably won’t…its Jiyeon, the class nerd.” He said.

Jiyeon?

The mysterious class nerd who is actually an amazing beauty?

Wow.

But actually she is quite close to Joon’s ideal type…Does Joon know her brother is Seungho from the 3rd year though?

Seeing as how he is looking so carefree…he probably doesn’t and I think it’s better if I don’t tell him just yet.

I must have kept silent for a long time as Joon asked, “Noona are you okay?”

I immediately replied, “Yeah. Treat her well okay?”

[The next day]

Lee Joon POV

I was ready to leave the house for school when I ran back to my room, grabbed something off from my table and left the house.