Loving him, is that a crime?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hi readers,

sigh, i'm so tired, exhausted etc D:

sigh, i'm just posting the chapters i have typed beforehand, i didn't type any new chapters since like a monthD:

i will continue kpop fool, but i think i'm deciding to stop writing please leave my heart alone :O

its not decided yet, and i have a new fic in mind, but with the work i have now, i can't do anything so, 

readers please continue to wait patiently until i crawl out of this hole D:

anyway here is a new chapter~ ><



 

G.O POV

It was like she lost all of her strength and she was getting weaker and weaker each day and it hurts me to see someone who is like a sister to me be like this.

I know why Seungho is being like this, but at the same time, Soyeon is getting hurt, but both of them are equally important to me so I don’t know what to do.

For now though, I just want to do what I can for both of them.

Soyeon POV

G.O wiped off the tears from my face and I went into my house.

“Ya, Soyeon ah, are you finally with G.O now?” my mum said excitedly the moment I walked into the house.

“No.” I replied.

“But you were hugging just now!” she exclaimed.

What? Was my mother spying on us?

“It was just because I wasn’t feeling well.” I replied.

“I was happy for nothing. Why can’t you be with a guy like G.O and not like a thug like that whatever his name is?” My mum said, her face clearly showing disgust as she was indicating that Seungho was a thug.

“His name is Seungho, and he is not a thug. I like him and always will, stop asking me to be with G.O!” I shouted at her and ran into my room.

Why was everyone always telling me that G.O was much better for me?

Why can’t they accept the fact that the only person I’ll ever love is Seungho?

[Back School Gate 30 minutes ago]

Lee Joon POV

Jiyeon walked towards me with a frown on her face.

She must be mad since I took her away from her friends.

“Ya. Can’t you at least try to be enthusiastic? Why must you show it all on your face?” I said.

“Whatever. Let’s go.” She said coldly.

I was about to toss her the helmet when I decided that it’ll be easier if I just put it on her myself.

Jiyeon POV

I was about to get the helmet from Lee Joon and put it on when he put it on for me.

At that moment, I couldn’t hear anything except for my heartbeat.

There wasn’t a guy who was this close to me before…well, except for Oppa.

I didn’t want to look at him so I just kept my head bowed, but he lifted my head up as he had to clip on the helmet.

I had a close up of his face and oh my god, he was really perfect.

I couldn’t take my eyes off his face, his charismatic eyes, high nose, and his sultry lips that capture girls’ hearts in a second.

“There. Done.” He said and went on to putting on his own helmet.

I quickly lifted my gaze off his face and tried to hide the blush that formed on my cheeks.

After 15 minutes, we reached my house and I got off the bike.

Lee Joon just naturally took off the helmet from my head and kept it.

At that moment, a grumbling sound was heard and Lee Joon and I both looked at his stomach which was the culprit.

“Argh…I’m famished…I didn’t eat anything since this morning.” Lee Joon complained as he rubbed his stomach.

“Do you want to come in and eat something?” I said, not believing I actually said that, but I couldn’t take back my words.

“Seriously? Cool.” Lee Joon said and followed me into my house.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked Lee Joon.

Lee Joon POV

As I was looking around the massive mansion, JIyeon asked me what I would like to eat.

“Er…anything.” I said.

“Cook some noodles for him.” She said to her housekeeper and led me to the living room to sit down.