Complications.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Soyeon POV

I looked at Jiyeon, mouth agape.

“No way. Jiyeon ah, what are you talking about?” I said and tried to laugh it off as a joke, but the look on her face told me she was very serious.

“I’m not joking, Unni. I- I can’t stay here any longer…” She said in a small whisper, but it was only two of us in the room so I could hear everything she said.

“What happened? Did something happen between Lee Joon and you?” I said, worried now, because Jiyeon looked so weak and fragile.

“I think I’ve fallen in love with him, Unni.” She said.

If she’s so sad because she’s fallen in love with him, she must know that he loves someone else.

“You know about his feelings…towards Jooyeon?” I said and Jiyeon nodded.

“How do you know Unni?” she asked, seemingly shocked that I knew this fact as well.

“Well, Seungho was actually the only one who knew about this, and no one could understand why his attitude towards Joon changed so much, they were closer than brothers, but one day, Joon seemed to become an enemy and even though no one could understand what was going on, it was just natural to follow Seungho… But one night when Seungho was in a low mood, he told me everything. I understood why he felt that way and why he turned Joon into an outsider, but I didn’t agree with him totally. It wasn’t Joon’s fault for falling in love with Jooyeon, and he didn’t do anything about his feelings, he just silently loved her, I didn’t see any wrong in that. Joon may seem light headed and the worst type of boyfriend you can ever find, but he is the most emotional guy I have ever met, and the only reason why we can’t see him in the way is because he still hasn’t found a girl that he can fully love…I feel so sorry for him sometimes, he’s in love with his ex good friend’s girlfriend all this while and can’t do anything about it.” I told Jiyeon everything I knew and it made me feel better as well because I always wanted to share my thoughts about Joon with someone.

 He was just so badly misunderstood.

He is like a lost child who was punished for something that he didn’t intend on doing and has to live with it…

“But, he’s never going to love me back, right?” Jiyeon muttered.

“Unni, Oppa…he may be lost and doesn’t know what he is doing right now, but we all know the feeling he has towards Nana Unni isn’t love, and he will eventually realize his feelings for you. But Lee Joon, our relationship, to him is just like a game with a time limit and once the limit is reached, we’ll go back to being strangers again, nothing left. Unni, when are you leaving?” she asked.

“Exactly a week from today.” I replied.

“That’s the end of the month long temporary relationship.” Jiyeon said, and smiled, but that smile held all the emotions that were the opposite of what it was supposed to portray.

“I won’t let Oppa know about this on the account that you let me leave with you.” She said.

“Your Oppa won’t ever let me do that.” I said.

“That’s why he isn’t supposed to know anything about this. Okay?” She half begged.

Seeing how she looked as desperate as me, I nodded slowly but when she gave me a tight hug of gratitude, I could literally feel my mind throb as everything was much more complicated now.



 

okay, this update is SPECIALLY FOR MY GIO BB OKAY u know who u are hehe :)

i know its short and im sorry, but the next chap will be longer, i promise~!

and even though i dont reply ur comments, i read each and everyone one of them with care and i love u all so much okay <3