At my doorstep?!

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

argh still haven't gotten round to the other fics, i apologize greatly i feel that i keep leaving them alone and eventually ppl will stop reading them D:

ill try this weekend to write, but i can't assure anything because i have tons of homework and will be busy D:

SIGH waiting for half term break in october....

but actually im waiting for DECEMBERRR men in mblaq <3

sigh but i just received news mblaq will be here earlier for another concert..

BUT WHY DON'T I KNOW ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION like time/venue/tickets etc D:

well ignore my blabbering readers, here's the chp:D


 

 

 

 

Jiyeon POV

It was already 9pm but oppa was still not back yet.

I put down the homework I had finished and my laptop.

“Message received~” my phone started vibrating.

I picked up my phone from the table and read the message.

“This is my number. Save it now! Your ‘boyfriend’ Lee Joon.”

Wait. How did he get my umber?

Oh right!

I gave it to him after school just now.

I thought of a nickname for him, saved the number and replied, “Don’t.”

After 10 seconds, I received another message that read, “Look down from your window.”

What? I thought and did exactly that.

I gasped.

Lee Joon was standing right under my window!

“Door.” He mouthed and I rushed to the door.

Luckily my parents weren’t in Korea now…if not…I don’t know what would happen to me.

“What are you doing here?! How did you know where I lived?” I asked immediately.

“I have my ways.” He replied and shrugged like it was no big deal when it was!

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“From now on…I will take you to school.” He said.

“What? How?” I asked and he pointed to his motorbike.

What?

He wanted me to give up out comfortable car and ride that with him every day?

No way!

“I think that won’t be necessary…” I said slowly.

“Oh, it’s necessary…” he said and put his face inches from mine, giving me a ‘if you don’t do as I say you’re dead’ smile.

“You!” I shouted and pointed at him but he was already walking away from me towards his motorbike.

“I’ll be here at 7am tomorrow!” he said and was off.

I clenched my fists in anger.

At that moment, I heard the sound of an engine and oppa appeared in front of me.

“Waiting for me?” he said.

“I couldn’t be bothered.” I replied and stormed back into the house.

[The next day]

Jiyeon POV

As I was preparing my books for school, I was racking my brains for excuses to tell oppa that I wasn’t going to go to school with him from today onwards.

My palms were sweaty as I fiddled with my hair and I looked at oppa who was eating his rice with big mouthfuls.

“Ya. Aren’t you going to eat?” he said, his mouth still chewing.

“Ah. No it’s okay, I’m not hungry.” I replied.

Oppa is the happiest and most relaxed when he is eating, so I decided to quickly tell him.

“Oppa…erm…from today onwards my friend will take me to school so you can go by yourself on your motorbike as you’ve always wanted!” I said hastily.

“Friend? Who?” he replied as he got up and went to get his bag.

“Just a new friend. You should get going first!” I said as I realized it was already 6.50 am.

Lee Joon will be here soon and I couldn’t risk letting him and oppa meeting each other.

I quickly pushed oppa out of the house and watched him leave on his motorbike.

I winced.

I hate saying on motorbikes…even if its oppa, I still get nervous.

That damn Lee Joon guy!

At that moment, I saw Lee Joon on his motorbike and he stopped in front of the house.

I stepped out of the house but our housekeeper stopped me.

“Miss, what should I do with the food?” she asked.

“Throw it away, I don’t know, do whatever you want with it.” I replied and walked towards Lee Joon.

“Miss?” he said with raised eyebrows.

I shot him an annoyed gaze and he passed me a helmet.

What wouldn’t the damn thing clip?

I struggled with the helmet and Lee Joon who saw this quickly helped me.

“You can’t even wear a helmet properly?” he said.

I ignored him and got onto the motorbike.