help, hyung?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

*Flashback*

/A few days ago/

Lee Joon POV

Ever since I knew about Soyeon and Jiyeon preparing to live, my mind has been in knots.

I didn’t know what to do, didn’t know what to say, didn’t know what was wrong with me.

I tried to play some pieces on my violin as that always calms me down, but when I flipped through the pages and I stopped at the photo of Jooyeon I had, I just stared at it.

That was the weird thing.

I just stared it!

Normally, whenever I looked at the photo, I would smile to myself and caress her face in the photo, but this time, I just didn’t know what to do.

It was as if I the photo was a foreign thing I never saw before.

And that’s when I knew something was greatly wrong with me, and I wasn’t able to handle this alone.

I didn’t know if this was a right choice, but I had no one else to go to.

“Hyung.” I said when I found him alone on the field.

“What do you want?” Seungho said annoyingly.

“Can you help me? You’re the only one that knows me well enough; you’re the only one I can go to.” I say softly, praying he won’t push me away.

I see his face soften and he replied in a much softer voice, “What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“I think I don’t love Jooyeon anymore, and Jiyeon is leaving with Soyeon, I don’t know what to do.” I blurt out.

“Huh? What? Wait, what?” He said, confused.

“I think I’ve lost my feelings for Jooyeon…I don’t know, I’ve been weird ever since I found out Jiyeon was going to leave secretly with Soyeon…” I say, hoping that he would get it.

“Jiyeon and Soyeon are leaving…WAIT. WHAT?!?!?” He said getting all worked up and I tried calming him down.

“It’s your fault … well kind of; do you know how hurt Soyeon is? Anyway, don’t freak out yet, we can stop them on the day itself, I got the information of the flight.” I said.

“Okay…” He said, trying to calm down and I knew it was really hard for him.

“And what is it with your feelings for Jooyeon?” He continued.

“I don’t feel the same way anymore… I’ve been so worried about Jiyeon leaving that my mind has been in all sorts, and I don’t know.” I say.

Seungho POV

I chuckle.

Lee Joon…. You’ve finally fallen into the charms of my little sister.

“Don’t hurt my little sister okay… And I mean for real this time…” I say, hoping he’ll get the hint.

“Huh? Wait, you think I like Jiyeon?” He says, obviously shocked.

“I don’t think, I know, you bum.” I say and laugh.

“So, I’m like this because I like Jiyeon?” He says and I finally realized how much I miss this innocent fool.

Maybe I have been too harsh to him all this while…

I quickly engulf him in a tight bear hug and I could hear his protests as he shouts, “Hyung~! I –can’t breatheeee.”

“Shut up. I know you missed me too.” I said and I could feel him hug me back.

“Hyung. I missed you…are we friends again?” He says, looking at me eagerly.

Sigh, I missed my best friend so much.

“What are best friends supposed to do?” I say and he smiles widely as we walk shoulder to shoulder towards the school building.

“So, you have a plan on how to stop them from leaving?” I ask.

“You take care of Soyeon, I’ll deal with Jiyeon~” He says.



 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhere is how joon confronts seungho!

omg forgive me for the long updating time periods, i .

its just that i have lost inspiration for this fic TT-TT

sobs then i keep getting inspiration for oneshots..

btw i wrote a new woogyu oneshot, check it out? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/158445/insecure-angst-myungsoo-oneshot-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun

 

thank you my lovely readers and hopefully SOON my new fic can come out :)