Sick...because of me?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

okay i realized that many readers are confused about my teasers!

my upcoming fic is NOT a thunder x iu fic, its kind of a jijoon fic, but kind of not as well, i will not reveal too much.

but i already said that i will reveal teasers of MINOR characters first...

so iu and thunder are the minor characters><

so from now on, i will reveal the THREE main characters one by one:

the first one...of course, joon!:

 



 

Jiyeon POV

I saw him with head on the desk and walked to my seat next to him.

“Ya. Lee Joon.” I said, but there was no response from him.

His face was scrunched up like he was in a huge amount of pain.

I immediately put my hand on his forehead and it was burning!

“Ya, Lee Joon!” I said once again, and shook him lightly but he didn’t even move and that’s when I knew he was really sick.

Was it because of yesterday?

When he gave me his jacket to wear?

Luckily the teachers were already used to Lee Joon sleeping in class so no one took any notice of him.

I quickly called my driver to pick me up after school and as soon as school ended, I used all my strength to pull Lee Joon into the car.

When we reached Lee Joon’s house, I told the driver that I would go home by myself later and that he was not to tell Oppa a word about where I went and I made up a story for him to tell Oppa.

I knew my driver would promise me because I always treated him better than Oppa sis.

I dragged Lee Joon to the front door which was obviously locked and asked, “Ya, Lee Joon, what’s the password?” I said.

He mumbled something like, “0702” and I quickly keyed that in and the door opened.

Next, I tried to wake him up and ask him to walk by himself, but he just fell onto me so I had to drag him up the stairs to his room.

Finally, we reached his room and I dumped him on his bed and sat on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

Lee Joon was not like overweight or anything, but he was still a guy and I felt like my arms and legs were going to break.

I quickly found a small towel and a small basin which I filled with cold water and I started to pat his head and forehead with it.

Then, I went to the kitchen and tried to find some pills for fever.

Then, I went back upstairs and shook Lee Joon again.

“Ya, you have to take medicine!” I said and lifted him up, put the pills in his mouth and make him swallow it.

The moment I let go of him, he fell right back onto his bed.

I was exhausted after everything that I had to go through today so I decided to take a little nap.

[4 hours later, 9pm]

Seungho POV

Where was Jiyoen?

It was already 9pm and she wouldn’t answer any of my calls or messages.

Finally after the 30th time, Jiyeon answered the phone.

“Jiyeon ah, where are you? Do you know how worried I am?” I said.

“Sorry, but I’m Jiyeon’s friend’s mum and they were studying and fell asleep, I think Jiyeon would be fine here for the night.” Someone said.

I felt suspicious, but the lady’s calm tone made me believe her, and so I just told her to take care of Jiyeon for me.

Lee Joon Noona’s POV

I arrived home around 9 and the living room was empty.

I went up to Joon’s room and was shocked to see Joon asleep on his bed and Jiyeon asleep sitting on a chair next to the bed.

Jiyeon’s phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID, ‘Oppa’.

I cleared my throat and answered the call.

I stayed calm as I lied that I was Jiyeon’s friend’s mother, careful to not let any hint of who Jiyeon’s friend was.

As soon as I hung up, I looked at the basin and towel and knew Joon must be sick.

Then, an idea struck me.

I took out my phone, took a few pictures of them together, and snickering, I went out of the room.