What's going on?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hey!

thanks to all who subcsribed to my new fic.

if you're wondering when i'll update that...well it'll be soon i promise,

just that im gonna have school starting from tomorrow,

and for the weeks we couldn't go to school, their making us stay in school for longer hours,

so i don't know if i can update regularly D:

anyways, now here's an update!

 



 

Jiyeon POV

Still afraid that we could meet up with the others, I quickly told Lee Joon that we should just go and we left the place.

Seungho POV

The whole time we were out, Soyeon kept chatting on the phone happily with this guy called ‘Cheondung’.

Who the hell was that?

But because of the fact that she was still mad at me, I couldn’t ask her so I turned to G.O.

“Do you know who Cheondung is?” I asked.

“Cheondung? Who’s that?” G.O replied.

“This guy Soyeon keeps talking with on the phone…” I said.

“I have no idea.” G.O replied, and then continued, “I’ll try to find out okay? Don’t worry.” He said and smiled.

[Next day at school]

G.O POV

During lunch, I was alone with Soyeon since Jooyeon had something to attend to so I asked Soyeon about ‘Cheondung’.

“He’s…” she started and told me everything about the Cheondung guy.

“What? Soyeon…is this good? Is it okay to do this?” I asked.

“It’s the last idea I have…” Soyeon replied.

“Don’t let Seungho know anything about Cheondung, understand?” she continued.

Seungho POV

I walked past the corridor and saw G.O and Soyeon talking.

I quickly hid myself.

“Don’t let Seungho know anything about Cheondung, understand?” I heard Soyeon say.

“Okay.” G.O replied and they left.

How could G.O do this to me?

Didn’t he promise me he would help me?

But he’s always on Soyeon’s side recently…

Jiyeon POV

I was at Lee Joon’s house after school to tutor him and just let myself in as always.

He had rushed off hurriedly at lunch and skipped the last two classes of the day.

I wonder what happened…

If he keeps skipping classes like this he would fail his exams no matter how much tutoring I give him…

I was taking out my books out of my bag when I heard sounds coming from the front door as if someone was trying to open it.

I walked to the door, opened it, and was shocked to see Lee Joon barely standing straight, injuries all over his body.

“Oh my god. Lee Joon! What happened? Are you okay?” I said worriedly.

“I’m fine…just help me in…” he said and I quickly took him to the bathroom where he cleaned his injuries while I went off to get the first aid kit.

He came out of the bathroom with no top on and I realized he even had cuts on his chest and stomach.

He sat softly onto the sofa and tried to grab the first aid kit from me, but I wouldn’t let him.

“Let go! You’re so injured already…I’ll do it.” I said.

I did this kind of stuff before for Oppa in the past so it was natural for me.

“Wow…are you a professional?” Lee Joon said, forcing a smile.

“Don’t exert yourself. Shouldn’t you do to the hospital?” I said.

“I’ll be fine.” He said, got up, and then fainted.

“Lee Joon!” I shouted as I reached out to grab his head before it hit the floor.

I immediately called an ambulance and after thirty minutes, Lee Joon was in a hospital on a drip.

“He’ll wake up soon, and he should be better after a few days in the hospital.” The doctor said and left the room.

I saw down next to the bed and looked at Lee Joon’s sleeping face.

He looked so pale and weak, not like the normal Lee Joon I know…

What exactly happened?

Then, I heard a phone ringing and realized it was Lee Joon’s and the sound was coming from the bedside table.