Are we really alone?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

/The next day/

G.O POV

There was something weird about Soyeon these days.

Something was not right…It seemed to be peaceful, as if something big was going to happen, but nothing has happened yet…for now.

“Seungho.” I said and grabbed his arm as he was prepared to go to the hospital straight after school.

“Yeah? Can this wait until later? I need to go to the hospital now, as you know the visitor hours…” He said, clearly wanting to get away as fast as possible.

“No. This cannot wait.” I said, using a serious tone that I only use when I need to say something important.

“What’s wrong?” Seungho finally looked at me and asked.

“Have you been talking to Soyeon lately? Don’t you feel that something is wrong?” I asked.

“What? Soyeon? I don’t know…I haven’t talked to her lately, and she didn’t say anything is wrong…I need to go now okay? If you want to find out what’s wrong then you go talk to her…Bye!” He said quickly and left.

“Ya! Seungho!” I shouted, but it was useless. He was gone.

“G.O? What’s wrong?” I heard Jooyeon’s voice is she hugged me from behind.

“Argh…Seungho…that guy, never listens to me ever! I tell you, something is wrong with Soyeon…and that guy only cares about Nana, I don’t know, it’s so frustrating…” I said and rubbed my temples.

“Hmm…Don’t be frustrated about these things G.O ah~ let’s go eat ice cream~” Jooyeon said in her cutest voice and just seeing her smile and hearing her voice, I felt better.

 I nodded, took her hand and we left.

Lee Joon POV

Jiyeon, as promised, was spending more time by my side and the rumors of us breaking up started to fade away, but she always seemed to have her mind somewhere else.

Everything I would call her name, she will only answer me after I call her a few times and it always seems to look like she was breaking from a daze.

“There’s only one week left, then it’ll all be over…” I said, trying to reassure her, but her expression darkened and she just smiled before looking away.

She’s been spending more time with Soyeon, and she always seems to have a great time with her but when she’s with me, she seems like a totally different person.

Maybe it’s just me asking for too much?

/6 days later, 11:00pm/

Jiyeon POV

I was about to doze off…We had night study and it would only end in 30 minutes…

I look to my left and Lee Joon was already in deep sleep and I really envied him.

I’ve been staring at the same math problem for half an hour but I just couldn’t solve it…

My phone vibrated and I checked the message.

‘Meet me at the music room later~ finalize our trip details….’

It was from Soyeon Unni who was also having night study, but in the other room.

I was literally staring at the clock praying it to be quickly be 11:30pm.

As soon as the clock struck 11:30pm, I shook Lee Joon’s shoulder lightly to wake him up before getting my bag and making my way to the music room.

Narrator POV

“Unni~” Jiyeon said softly as she opened the door to the music room and Soyeon was already there, waiting.

“What did you want to finalize?” Jiyeon asked.

“Oh, here are the tickets, can you keep them? I’m sure I will forget to bring them if you let me keep them…And are you all packed? Soyeon asked.

Jiyeon chuckled and replied, “Don’t be such a worrywart Unni. Don’t worry, I will keep the tickets safe and yes, I have finished packing…I don’t have many things anyways…”

Jiyeon and Soyeon, thinking that they would be the only ones in this part of the building since the study rooms were in the other part of the building, talked with ease.

At that moment though, a hand that was about to reach for the doorknob stopped in midair.



 

omfg cries legit tears.

I'VE REACHED 100 SUBBIES JUST ON THIS CHAP OMGOMGOMGOMG I CANT BELIEVE IT

AND OMG U READERS CAN I HUG AND SQUISH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U *VIRTUAL HUG*

omg and im such a crappy author, i don't reply comments, updates irregularly but u know i love u all right? 

:)

WOOHYUN GREASENESS/