It's just you and me.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Personally, i like this chapter the most,

can u tell? i even did the chapter photo edit myself :)

imagine them as jijoon <333

hope u like the chap readers! <3

 



 

Lee Joon POV

She nodded and I felt her hands.

They were freezing!

But I didn’t bring any gloves out today…except for her comfy scarf.

This darn weather…

Since my hands were warm and comfy, I held onto her hands and tried to make them warm.

“Let’s go.” I said while holding onto her hand.

“Your hand is so warm…” she said and clutched on my hand tightly.

“Lee Joon…since you suggested these couple outfits…Can I suggest something now? Oh!” she exclaimed suddenly and ran towards a street stall excitedly like a three year old.

“Oppa! Come quickly!” she turned and said to me before looking back.

I walked towards her when all of a sudden I stopped.

Wait.

Did she just call me Oppa?!

I always forced her to call me that but she hated it so she never did, but she just called me Oppa right?!

“Ya. Did you call me Oppa?”I said when I was next to her.

“No…” she said, not paying attention to me.

“Ya! You just called me Oppa!” I protested.

“Ya! That’s not important, look! Aren’t these cute?” she said and showed me a couple keychain.

They had the words, ‘My Honey’ and ‘My Angel’ engraved on them.

“Cheesy.” I said.

“Ya~ I want them, their cute…” Jiyeon shined and blinked cutely at me.

“Okay, whatever.” I said and paid for them.

“Yes!” Jiyeon said and was already putting hers on her phone.

“Here, I’ll do yours.” She said and put mine on my phone for me.

As I held onto her hand and we walked along the street, I said, “You called me Oppa didn’t you.”

She acted clueless and replied, “I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

“Ya…you…” I started when she pulled me towards a park.

“Wow…the park is so beautiful at this time of the year!” she said as we walked down a path which was covered with fallen autumn leaves.

“Ah~” Jiyeon said as she was about to fall down but luckily I was holding onto her so she didn’t fall down.

“Ya, watch where you’re going even if you’re so excited…” I said and held onto her hand tightly.

“Ya. Let’s take a photo under that tree, it’s beautiful.” Jiyeon said and tugged on my arm.

“What for…I don’t like taking photos…”I said.

“Ah…just take one with me!” Jiyeon begged cutely.

“Okay…okay.” I relented.

“Okay…1, 2, 3 smile!” Jiyeon said took our photo with her phone.

“Ah, who knew the photo would come out nicely~” Jiyeon said happily.

Then, we went to walk next to the lake and someone came over to talk to us.

“You two look so matched together, should I take a photo for the two of you?” A lady came over and asked.

I was about to say it was okay when Jiyeon said, “Sure!” and gave her phone to the lady.

“Ya. Smile!” Jiyeon said.

The lady said a photo or two, but she took like 5!

“Why do you need so many photos of us for?” I said.

“It doesn’t hurt to take photos okay.” Jiyeon replied.

Jiyeon POV

At that moment, my phone rang and I answered the call, “Oh, Soyeon unni.” I said.

“Jiyeon ah, where are you? I’m with Jooyeon, G.O and your Oppa at XX street.” She said.

What?! XX Street?

She was here?

“I’m outside somewhere…why?” I said vaguely.”

“Oh nothing…thought you’ll like to join us and it’s kind of awkward since I’m still mad at Seungho…” she said.

“If I have time later, I’ll meet up with you guys okay?” I quickly said.

I was a little nervous as they were in the same region as Lee Joon and I were…

But this place is so big…

I don’t think I’ll run into them.