Chapter 45

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Hearing Soyeon’s distressed call; G.O immediately leaves his house and heads for the hospital.

As he is parking his motorcycle, he gets a call.

“Jooyeon baby? I’m sorry, but I can’t meet you today, I have something to take care of, it’s important. I’ll call you later okay baby?” G.O quickly says and without even waiting for Jooyeon’s answer, he hangs up the phone.

G.O finds Soyeon sitting on a bench in the hospital park and immediately rushes over.

“Soyeon ah?” G.O says and lifts her head up slowly.

He sees her swollen eyes and without saying anything, pulls her into his embrace.

“It’s okay, don’t cry…” He says softly, and caresses her hair slowly to reassure her.

“On one side – it’s my best friend, on the other side – it’s the guy I love, what should I do…” Soyeon says in between sobs.

“Soyeon ah, firstly if she really is your best friend, she should congratulate you, and secondly, if the guy loves you, he wouldn’t let you have to choose.” G.O says.

“It’ll be okay…” G.O continues and pats Soyeon’s head softly as she rests her head on his chest.

 

“Jooyeon?” Jiyeon says hesitantly as she spots Jooyeon by herself, walking along the streets.

Lee Joon senses Jiyeon’s uneasiness, well he did love Jooyeon before, and it was a fact that can never be changed.

He tightened his grip on Jiyeon’s hand and gave her a smile which reassured her.

“Oh- Jiyeon?” Jooyeon says, apparently her mind was elsewhere as she did not even notice Jiyeon and Lee Joon’s hands that were entwined together.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyeon asks.

“Well, G.O was supposed to meet my parents for dinner, but he just cancelled just now saying he had something important to do – my parents are not pleased.” Jooyeon says and sighs.

“Why do I have a feeling that G.O is with Soyeon now? She texted me a while ago…” Jiyeon whispered to Lee Joon but Jooyeon heard every word.

“Soyeon…? Hospital?” Jooyeon said before running towards the direction of the hospital which was quite near.

Jiyeon and Lee Joon exchanged worried glances before quickly following her.

 

As soon as Jooyeon’s sets eyes on the scene in front of her, she freezes.

The feeling of anger, betrayal, distress, disappointment all rush through her and she clenches her fist tightly.

She knows, she knows that Soyeon and G.O have a connection, their friendship is something she can never break, and their connection is something she will never understand.

She never said it, but secretly she had always envied the relationship between Soyeon and G.O as she always seems to be beaten by Soyeon when it comes to knowing G.O.

Soyeon knows G.O better than himself, better than Jooyeon and Jooyeon admits that, but she hates that fact and she has always wished that one day somehow, she would be the one who knew G.O better than himself and their relationship would hold a deeper depth than G.O and Soyeon’s relationship.

Her wish was slowly being fulfilled as G.O was even prepared to meet her parents, but everything is ruined, because G.O put Soyeon before her.

It was always like this, whenever Soyeon needed help, needed comforting, she would turn to G.O, and he wouldn’t hesitate before running to her side.

Jooyeon understood and she never complained, but this time, she couldn’t hold back her emotions and how angry she felt any longer, she stomped away, unable to look at them for even one second longer.

 

“Jung Byunghee!” Jiyeon immediately shouted when she saw Jooyeon stomp away angrily, tears threatening to flow out of her eyes.



 

gah, why do i feel like this is fic is never going to end, lol? :D

im so happy that you readers are still sticking by me .... TT TT

and for those who are curious on the guyxguy fic, it will obviously be WOOGYU :D

with the infinite members :) 

ill post that story soon, while i decide how to end this fic. lol :D <333

thank you all you wonderful people who haven't left me by now :)