My first kiss...how could you?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

readers! i'm sure all of u have noticed that i have not been updating as regular as before.

everyday after school im tired as hell so its harder for me to type my fics, i zone out every 1 minute infront of the com screen><

ill update of course, but not that regular...

as u can see i haven't udapted my other 2 fics for a long time, im so sorry ill do it soon!

well here's chp 3 of accidental love then :D

 


 

Jiyeon POV

I was about to walk towards the 2nd year building to my locker when I saw Hyuna’s group and Lee Joon.

Why must they do whatever their doing in school anyways?

The fact that lesser students are studying seriously in our school nowadays are all thanks to these kinds of people!

I quickly bowed my head and tried to move out of sight, but at that moment, someone held onto my wrist, pulled me into their arms and kissed me!

It was as if my heart stopped beating and time stopped around us.

My…my first kiss!

Taken away just like that!

Why…?

Even though it was just a peck, I felt as if I was about to faint from shock.

When the person let go of me, I saw that it was Lee Joon.

I didn’t even know him! Was this a joke?

If it was it was not funny at all, not one bit!

But even before I could react, he turned me around to look at Hyuna who was breathing fire out of her nostrils by now, giving me the super death glare.

“Hope you didn’t miss that. This is my girlfriend, Jiyeon, so stop bugging me from now on.” Lee Joon said.

Girlfriend?

What?

Why wasn’t I aware of this?!

What is going on here?

I have never even dated anyone before, and the guys I have been close to are only my oppa or G.O senior…

“Lee Joon…How dare you do this to me…And you, Jiyeon, or whatever your name is, you better watch out…” Hyuna said threateningly before stomping of with a clique following after her.

“I’m sorry…” Lee Joon started.

He stole my first kiss and all he has to say for himself is ‘I’m sorry’?!

“I don’t even know you. Why did you kiss me?! And who agreed to be your girlfriend?” I shot at him.

“I’m sorry okay? I didn’t know what to do to make her go away and I just saw you so…but can you be my fake girlfriend for just a short period of time? Just to keep Hyuna away from me…” he said.

What?

Now he wanted me to act as his girlfriend?

No way!

“Why should I? It’s your own problem, solve it by yourself!” I said and started picking up my books that dropped on the ground just now.

Lee Joon POV

Obviously she wouldn’t help me…

What should I do?

If Hyuna knows it was all a fake, she would continue bugging me and I bet by now a lot of people have already known about this…

Think, Lee Joon, Think!

Yes!

She is a nerd and loves studying right?

Yes, I’ve got it!

Just as she was about to walk away, I said, “Recommendation letters.”

She stopped in her tracks.

“Those will be very important to you right?” I said and she turned around.

“Well…the person who will do your recommendation letters is my buddy’s uncle…and with a snap of a finger I could ruin your recommendation letters.” I said in an evil tone, even though I really felt guilty for doing this to her.

I kissed her for no reason and now I’m forcing her to be my girlfriend…

I’m going to get struck by lightning for doing this…

“What do you want me to do?” she said with gritted teeth.

“Easy. Be my girlfriend for 2 months exactly, starting from today.” I said.

“Fine…”she said and then mumbled, “I can’t believe I’m going to date this guy. First he stole my first kiss and now this?!” she was mumbling, but I heard her.

I took her first kiss?

Oh my god.

“That was your first kiss?” I asked.

“Yes it was, you imbecile.” She said spitefully.

“Hey! Don’t act smart and use ‘nerd’ language with me okay! I’m also a victim okay! I gave my first kiss to you, you should be honored!” I said.