Failed the test.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Jiyeon POV

“Hello?” I said.

“Who is this? Is Hyung okay?” some guy said.

 “He’s in the hospital now…he’ll be alright in a few days I think. Do you know what happened?” I asked.

“Are you Jiyeon?” he asked.

“Yes I am.” I replied.

“Jiyeon sshi! I’m one of Hyung’s men. He got tipped off with information of seeing Hyuna’s men today and we got into a fight. We were winning, but they pulled a sneaky trick and caught Hyung when he wasn’t looking and that’s how he got so hurt…” the guy said.

Lee Joon got hurt because of me?

I said thank you to the guy and hung up.

Lee Joon did it for me?

“Is he not awake yet?” the doctor who appeared in the room said.

I shook my head.

“Something’s wrong…if he doesn’t wake up soon, he may slip into a coma.” The doctor said worriedly.

Coma?!

But there was nothing to be done except to wait…

I sat down next to Lee Joon’s bed as I prayed that nothing will happen to him…

Lee Joon POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was why was everything so bright?

I tried to move, but my whole body felt sore.

Then, I saw the small petite hand which was clutching onto my hand tightly.

Jiyeon?

She was sleeping, but she had a worried look on her tired face.

Had she been worried about me?

Those asses…if I ever see them near Jiyeon again…their dead, especially for making me hurt like this.

“Are you okay?” Jiyeon said as she woke up.

“Just feel a bit sore.” I replied.

“Why did you have to go after those people and get yourself hurt like this?! Do you know how worried I was?” she said emotionally and all of a sudden, she threw her arms around my neck.

I felt her shoulders tremble as she started crying softly on my shoulder.

“I don’t want something bad to happen to someone who did it for me…” she said softly.

“I’ll be fine.” I said and patted her back lightly.

Did I scare her that much?

Seungho POV

I met G.O near the school gates and immediately questioned him.

“So, did you find out who Cheondung was?” I asked.

“No…” he said, not looking into my eyes.

“Stop lying. I heard both of you talking. Aren’t you my best friend? And aren’t you Soyeon’s friend as well? What if she gets hurt by this Cheondung guy?” I said furiously and grabbed his collar.

“The only one hurting Soyeon is you! You don’t have the rights to care about her!” G.O shot back.

His words pierced through my heart and before I could control myself, I punched him across his cheek.

“Do you think I want to hurt her?” I said.

“You always say you don’t want to hurt Soyeon, but you always do! You’re not good enough for her!” G.O said as he clutched his reddened cheek.

Furious, I punched him again, this time, harder and blood trickled down his mouth.

At that moment, Soyeon appeared and ran to G.O’s side.

“Are you alright?” she said worriedly.

Then she turned to me.

“Seungho. What do you think you’re doing?” and before I could react, she slapped me hard across the face.

“How could I like a guy like you? You’re not human! You want to know who Cheondung is? He’s no one! He’s someone I made up to try to make you jealous…but you actually hit your best friend instead?! Are you out of your mind?” she shouted.

Then, she helped G.O up and left with him.

Cheondung was made up?

He wasn’t even a person?

It was just a test for me…and I failed.



 

so have u missed me readerssssssssssss~?

already said this in my other fic i feel so lame LOLS

anyways so cheondung was not a person...hmmm...sorry cheondung fans :) i'm not adding any new characters for now :)

SO PEOPLE I GOT MY BLAQ + TODAY ~

APLUSES LETS SPAZZ EHHEEH

okay stop im sorry lols ><

next thing on my list to buy : infinite's 2012 season's greetings :)

wish me luck *hugs*