How long more must I wait?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hey readers! happy im updating more regularly?

well that's cos i'm in my 1 week break now,

and okay, so remember about this new fic?

i won't post it anytime soon, cos i think i don't have much time to write more than 2 fics at a time,

so i'll just post some mini pic teasers first okay?

I'll start with the minor characters, so here is a teaser! :

ALL TEASERS/POSTERS are made by me okay? :D

sorry if its small! its purposely like this, when the actual fic comes out, the pics will all be big, don't worry! <3



 

Jiyeon POV

And I can’t ask Oppa to come since he’s probably still at the hospital and so the only one who could take me home was Lee Joon.

I took out my phone and dialed Lee Joon’s number.

“Ya, are you going to come and pick me up or what?” I said.

“I’m sorry, I’m nearly done, I’ll be there in 10 minutes, I promise!” he promised me.

Lee Joon POV

Ah! It was all Noona's fault.

I don’t even know why I’m here helping her…

I feel bad for making Jiyeon wait for me for such a long time…

[20 minutes later]

Jiyeon POV

20 minutes has passed and still no sign of Lee Joon.

Then, I felt a drop of water on my arm.

Oh my god, it’s starting to rain already!

Argh! Damn Lee Joon, I’ll make my way home by myself.

I was walking through the underpass when all of a sudden; a guy appeared in front of me.

I started to back up when I bumped into another guy.

Both of them were giving me looks of anger and disgust.

“What do you want?” I said, not afraid of them at all.

“You stole Hyuna’s man, we’re here to take revenge for her.” The first guy said while the second guy nodded and took a step towards me.

“Hmm…not bad.” He said, looking me up and down.

“What do you guys want?” I said again.

“Well, we were given a job, by Hyuna to play with you as much as we want.” The first guy said.

“Don’t you dare touch me.” I said threateningly.

Lee Joon POV

I stopped my motorbike abruptly outside the school.

Where was Jiyeon?

I tried calling her, but there was no answer.

. She couldn’t have gotten into trouble or something right?

And it’s raining like crazy now.

I ruffled my now drenched hair, annoyed, and set off towards Jiyeon’s house.

All of a sudden, I heard Jiyeon’s voice, then I saw her with two guys who looked as if they were about to eat her up.

I got off my bike and was going to tell them to back off when Jiyeon kicked one guy in the stomach and punched the other guy in the face.

Next, she put her arms around both their necks and chocked them until they were begging for mercy.

They ran off, cursing, and I walked towards her, amazed.

“I thought you need my help…I guess not.” I said.

“It was no big deal, I can still deal with these kind of dumbos.” She replied coolly.

As she walked towards my bike, I stared after her with a newfound amazement.

My ‘girlfriend’ was something.

I looked at her drenched clothes and decided to take her to my home first.

“Why are we here? What is this place?” Jiyeon asked when I stopped in front of my house.

“My house. I can’t let you go home soaked like this.” I said.

Jiyeon POV

I followed Lee Joon into his house and he went into his room, got some dry clothes and a towel for me and I went to get changed.

I went into his bathroom and got changed quickly.

When I came out, he told me to just sit wherever I wanted and he went to take a shower.

Hmm… neat bedroom, just like a blood type A.

I saw his phone which was being charged and out of curiosity, I picked it up and looked through to contacts to find my number.

He actually used ‘My puppet” as my name!

Darn him.

Then, I looked through his folders and clicked on the oldest photo which was taken around a year ago.

My eyes widened as I looked at the photo.