A new year, a new chapter in life.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Jiyeon POV

The first day of a new year again.

Another normal boring school year ahead…

Everyone was busy chatting with their friends and I was the only one alone…

Not that it mattered though.

I was the class nerd so naturally I wouldn’t have many friends and also especially since my oppa is Seungho.

It was okay, I was happy with my normal peaceful life.

Seungho went over to his group of friends and I also went over to say hello.

G.O oppa and Jooyeon unni were holding hands and smiled at me while Soyeon unni gave me a hug and started talking to oppa.

Two girls, two guys, such a perfect picture…if only oppa…sigh.

I said goodbye and walked towards the 2nd year building.

As I was arranging my stuff in my locker, the noisy corridor all of a sudden quieted as people whispered, “Ya! Lee Joon is here!”

Well Lee Joon’s existence was just like oppa’s, except in their own year.s

So Lee Joon was the top gangster of the 2nd year and oppa was the top gangster of the 3rd year.

As he walked down the corridor, guys looked at him with admiration while girls swooned over his presence.

I just looked at my feet.

What was so good about him anyway?

I hated stuck up, violent, senseless people like him

My oppa may be a gangster as well, but oppa is actually very nice and humane, unlike this Lee Joon guy.

 I heard that some girls quit school after getting rejected by him and he didn’t even do anything about it!

Lee Joon POV

Well, same old, same old.

Look at the adoring gazes from everyone…

But, I had no time to care about them.

My mind was just fixed on her even though I haven’t seen her at school yet.

The girl of my dreams.

If only she wasn’t taken already…

When will I ever be able to openly express my feelings for her?

Soyeon POV

I was happily talking to Seungho but I could tell he was not paying any attention to me.

He was nodding from time to time, but his eyes were glued to his iPad.

He never used to be like this…he got worse after the incident…

He hardly talks to me now, not like before.

And the 2 months of summer holiday, I bet her was with her…

I stopped talking and looked over to G.O and Jooyeon.

They were chatting happily, as if they were in their own world and no one could bother them.

I looked back at Seungho who was still playing with his iPad.

Out of frustration, I decided to get out of the room.

I got out of my seat and walked out.

Seungho POV

I heard the sound of Soyeon pulling back her seat as she walked out of the room looked after her.

I took out one side of my earphones.

Was she mad or something?

I know I have been neglecting her all the time especially since before the holidays where we didn’t even contact each other at all…

Well she did, but I rejected her every time.

I didn’t mean to ignore her…

It’s just after what happened a year ago, things were never the same anymore…

And the more people looked to Soyeon and I as a couple, the more I started to stay away from her.

It’s not that I don’t like her…it’s just…I was still unsure of my feelings for anyone now…

And if it’s Soyeon, I don’t want to hurt her…even though I feel she’s already hurt…

It’s not a wise idea to be close to me  anyways.

 

 

 

well as i promised readers!

i'll start updating this fic once i end INLYCA><

so is the first chp ok?

sorry if its boring at first, it takes time to build up right? :D

just a simple edit i made for the chp pic hope its ok><

tell me what u think of this fic readers :D

still do check out my other ongoing fics which ill be updating occasionally as well:D

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30 SUBSCRIBERS EVEN WHEN THE FIC HASN'T STARTED YET:D