FORGIVENESS and LOVE (part 2)

Happily Ever After?

SMACK!!

Yuri was stopped midsentence by a brisk slap to the face courtesy of Jessica. Yuri held her cheek while a single tear rolled down her face as she stared straight at Jessica who looked like she was in shock. Jessica reached over and gently moved Yuri’s hand as she caressed her now reddened cheek.

“I’m so sorry, Yuri! I didn’t mean to hit you! Oh my God, baby! Are you okay?”

Yuri looked down at the floor, unable to look Jessica in the eye. “It’s okay, Jessi. I guess I deserved that. That must mean that I did cheat on you. You trusted me and I let you down. I’m so sorry for hurting you,” Yuri apologized as tears filled her eyes and regret filled her heart. “I love you so much, Jessica.”

Jessica gently lifted Yuri’s head so their eyes would meet. She suddenly peppered Yuri’s entire face with sweet gentle kisses. “No, baby. You didn’t let me down. You didn’t cheat. Everything’s okay. Please believe me. Okay?”

“Then why did you hit me?” Yuri asked, puzzled by her wife’s actions.

Jessica chuckled as she cradled Yuri’s face in both of her hands and wiped her tears away with her thumbs. “I hit you because you were babbling like an idiot. I didn’t know how else to stop you. I’m sorry, babe. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s fine, Jessi. You could have just stopped me with a kiss, but I guess your violent nature got the best of you,” Yuri joked and she smiled at her wife.

“Yah!” Jessica suddenly pulled her hand back and Yuri braced herself for another slap. Instead, Jessica brought her hand down and gently pinched Yuri’s nose. “I love you, you big dork! Now go take a shower and I’ll order some food.”

“No, Jessica.” Yuri responded firmly. “Will you please just tell me happened? I need to know.”

“Okay, fine,” Jessica conceded. “Let’s go sit down on the bed and I will tell you everything.” She walked over to the bed, took a seat and patted the spot next to it. “Yeobo, come. Sit here.”

Yuri obliged her beautiful wife and sat down next to her on the soft mattress. “Okay, babe. I’m ready. Tell me everything…starting from when Hara came to our table and…uh…kissed me. That’s the last thing I remember.”

“So you do remember the kiss, huh?” Jessica asked with a hint of jealousy in her tone. “Did you like it? Was it like the kiss you shared with Hara at club Déjà Vu back when we were first dating?”

Yuri shook her head in disbelief. “Seriously, Jessi? You’ll never let that kiss at Déjà Vu go, will you? If I remember correctly, we were NOT together when that happened. You broke it off with me, remember? Now about the kiss last night…wait, it was last night, right?” Yuri shut her eyes and rubbed her temples. “Damn! My head hurts!”

“Oh baby, you don’t look well. Let’s talk about this later,” Jessica implored. “Here’s some medicine for your headache. You need to rest.”

Yuri reached over and took the Tylenol from Jessica’s hand, and popped both pills in followed by a swig of water. “Thank you, Jessi, but I can’t rest until I know what happened. So can you please just tell me?”

“Okay, yeobo,” replied Jessica. “You said you only remembered what happened up the kiss, right?”

“That’s right, babe. I really thought I was dreaming when Hara came to the table. I was so out of it. I’ve never felt that drunk in my life. The weird thing is that I only had a couple of drinks, and on a full stomach too.”

“That’s because she spiked your drink,” Jessica replied. “The roofied you!”

Yuri instantly became irate. “What the ?! She drugged me?! How do you know this?!”

“After you passed out and she couldn’t wake you up, Hara freaked out and called me. I got to the club and luckily there was a doctor there who was taking care of you,” Jessica explained. “Since Hara only slipped you half a pill, and your pulse and breathing were stable, the doctor said you would be fine and just needed to sleep it off. The guy was an ER doc and said he had a lot of experience with patients on Ro…Rohyp…”

“Rohypnol,” Yuri stated, completing Jessica’s sentence. “Then how did we end up here?”

Jessica leaned over and kissed Yuri on the forehead. “I had packed an overnight bag just in case and had a friend reserve a room here. When my dad gets in these moods and wants to go out, something usually happens. I just didn’t think anything would happen to you. It’s usually dad who overdoes it and passes out drunk. He’s only done this twice before in the past 10 years though. Mom usually has his friends keep an eye on him.”

“You know, that doesn’t really surprise me,” Yuri said and she laid back in bed. “Your dad was pretty wild last night…innocent, but wild…definitely the life of the party. Plus, that freakin’ llama had a couple of drinks and passed out cold, so she was no help.”

“Well, Amber actually did help. She sobered up and woke up when I got there, and helped one of the club’s bouncers carry you up to the room. She then made sure that dad got home safely,” Jessica explained as she cuddled up next to Yuri in bed.

Yuri pulled Jessica close and gently kissed her on the nose. “What about Hara? Did she explain herself? What happened to her?”

“Oh, don’t you worry about Miss Goo Hara. She won’t be bothering us ever again,” Jessica replied as she nuzzled into Yuri’s neck. “She told me that she was only going to take a few risqué pictures with you while you were out of it and send them to me as a joke. Hara likes to pull that kind of crap, you know. When you passed out and she couldn’t wake you, she got really scared and called me.”

“Then what happened,” the tomboy asked as she held her beautiful wife close.

Jessica sighed and muttered, “I punched her in the face and broke her nose.”

“What did you say, Jessi?”

Jessica looked Yuri dead in the eye and calmly said, “I punched her in the face and broke her nose. Serves the right for messing with my seobang.”

Yuri’s eyes widened at Jessica’s words. She was counting her blessings that she hadn’t done anything last night to get on her wife’s bad side. She gently caressed Jessica’s back and said in a soft voice, “You’re the best, babe. You know that. You really are, and I’m so lucky to have you. I’m sorry for putting you through all of this, I really am. Please forgive me.”

Jessica shifted and sat on Yuri’s lap, straddling her. She motioned for Yuri to sit up and kissed her passionately, running her fingers through Yuri’s hair. She pulled back from the kiss and gave Yuri the most devilish grin. “There’s nothing to be sorry for and nothing to forgive, yeobo. Despite your charming and flirtatious nature, I know where your loyalties lie. I’m definitely the lucky one. Now how you about you show me how lucky I am and make love to me. We have the room for another night. It’s all about you and me right now. No kids…no parents...and best of all, no llamas.”