BABY, BABY, BABY

Happily Ever After?

2 years later…Incheon International Airport

“Come on, baby! Hurry up! I need to pee!” Jessica yelled at Yuri as they rushed through the arrival area to baggage claim with their three children in tow.

“Aiden! Julian! Come over here and sit with momma,” Yuri said to the twins while she picked up little Hannah and rolled the luggage cart over to some chairs close by.  Thankfully, the boys obliged her request and sat down beside her. Hannah just smiled and rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder, slowly falling asleep.

Aiden suddenly stood up and walked up to Yuri. “Momma?” he said as he tugged on her sleeve.

“Yes, Aiden. What is it?”

“Why does mommy go pee-pee a lot?” the four-year old asked.

“It’s because there isn’t enough room in mommy’s bladder to hold a lot of pee-pee because your baby sister is taking up a lot of space,” Yuri replied and smiled at her son.

The little boy furrowed his brow as her pondered his momma’s answer. “Oh…okay,” he replied as he turned his attention to his brother who was playing with his Ninjago figurines.

As Jessica walked toward her family, she smiled at the site of Yuri sitting patiently with the kids. Yuri noticed her beautiful wife and smiled back. “Feel better?” she asked to which Jessica nodded in agreement. “Good. Babe, I’ll call Amber and see if she’s here to pick us up,” Yuri said as she pulled out her cell phone.

“Is she here yet?” Jessica impatiently asked.

“She’s 10 minutes away,” Yuri replied. “They ran a little late at Krystal’s appointment. Amber dropped her off at your parents’ house and she’s on her way.”

“I can’t believe Soo Jung and I are due the same month! Isn’t that incredible, yeobo?”

“Not really,” Yuri replied. “You guys scheduled your inseminations during the same week.”

“Well, I still think it’s pretty cool,” Jessica countered and stuck her tongue out at Yuri. “I’m just happy that our little one is going to be born here in Korea,” she said as she rubbed her stomach. “It’s nice that the kids will have a new little cousin when Soo Jung pops out her baby llama.”

Yuri’s phone suddenly beeped. She looked down at her phone. “Hold that thought, babe. It’s a text from Amber…she’s parked at the curb out front. Let’s go.”

Jessica and Yuri gathered up their kids and belongings and headed outside the airport doors. Yuri saw Amber standing by a white van near the curbside. Amber smiled like a dork as soon as she saw Yuri and rushed over to greet her. It brought back memories for Yuri of when she and Jessica had 'met for the first time' in front of Amber and Krystal. She glanced over at Jessica and smiled as she thought about how it all began with her beautiful wife.

 

Inside the van…

Jessica sat in the back with the kids while Yuri rode shotgun, as Amber drove them to the Jung’s house to meet with Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Krystal. Yuri noticed that Jessica and the kids had fallen asleep and decided to have a little chat with her cousin.

“So, Ambro…are you ready for the baby? He’ll be here in 3 months. Are you ready to be a mother?”

“I think I’m ready…but I should ask you if you’re ready. You and Jessica are on your fourth kid! Damn, Yuri! I never thought you’d have that many.”

“It’s what the wife wants,” Yuri replied. “You know what they say…happy wife, happy life.”

Amber smiled and nodded her head in agreement. “That’s definitely true when your wife is a Jung.”

Yuri reached over and quietly high-fived Amber. “You got that right, cuz.”

“I just wish you had warned me about the mood swings, gēge. Living with an extra moody pregnant Jung has been a hell of a ride. My name is no longer Amber…it’s Stupid! Stupid Llama!”

Yuri chuckled quietly to keep from waking Jessica and the kids. “Yeah, but you have to admit that pregnancy really amps up their libido,” she said as she wriggled her eyebrows. “Get it while you can, Ambro. After Krystal gives birth…it might be awhile.”

“Seriously?” replied Amber.

“Don’t worry about it. Everything will be fine. You’ll be too tired from taking care of the baby anyway. Enough pregnant talk, Stupid Llama...tell me what it’s like working as a producer at Generation Entertainment? I heard Sunny is really doing wonders with the company after branching out from SM.”

“It’s cool. Sunny is a great CEO. It’s really nice that she’s managed to keep a lot of the old gang around. Hyo Yeon is head choreographer, and the company represents both Yoona and Soo Young who are modeling and acting, just like Krystal. Tiffany has her solo career and I work closely with Taeyeon producing music. I never knew she had such mad song writing skills,” Amber replied.

“That’s really great. I’m happy for you, Ambro. Is Seohyun doing well in med school?”

“Yeah, she’s doing great. Tae had lunch with her last week.”

“Hey, speaking of Taeyeon,” said Yuri, “when is her and Tiffany’s baby due?”

“I think it’s the month after Krystal’s and Jessica’s due dates.”

“That right. Jessi was excited about their baby girl becoming best friends with our little girl on the way. You know, I still can’t believe that Taeyeon was the one who got pregnant,” Yuri said as she shook her head in disbelief. “I just assumed it would be Tiffany, but I guess I was wrong. I can’t wait to see that shorty and her belly.”


 

Dear Readers,

My sincerest apologies for the delayed update. I am living out of suitcases and boxes right now in preparation for a big move. Plus, I had originally intended to have only 60 chapters, but as you can see that's not what happened. I'm thinking 2 to 3 chapters left to go...but, we shall see.

Have a great rest of the week and thanks again for your support.

beefcake