FAMILY

Happily Ever After?

“Taeyeon is ALL belly. It looks like someone shoved a basketball under her shirt,” Amber replied and chuckled. “She even waddles when she walks. Tiffany did say that she wanted to carry the next baby though. She’s just really busy with her music career right now and since Tae is focused on writing and producing music with the company, she had more time to be pregnant.”

Yuri smiled and nodded. “That make sense. Jessi said Tiffany was always very career driven. At least Taeyeon still sings. I really like that duet they did on Tiffany’s last album…the one that you produced.”

“Yeah, we’ve got a few more songs in production. I’ll play them for you later when we visit the studio,” Amber said as she pulled the van into the Jungs’ driveway and parked.

As the younger tomboy got out and walked toward the house to let Krystal and her parents know they had arrived, Yuri climbed into the back of the van and smiled at the sight of her very pregnant beautiful wife and their three children sleeping blissfully. She leaned over and gave Jessica a gentle kiss on her forehead. “Babe, wake up. We’re here at your parents’ house. Come on, sleeping beauty…open those gorgeous brown eyes of yours.”

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and immediately smiled at the sight of Yuri smiling lovingly at her. “Hi, yeobo. We’re here already?” she asked sleepily. “Where are my babies? Where’s Soo Jung and Amber? How about mom and dad?”

“Relax, babe. The kids are still asleep and Amber went inside to get Krys and your parents. Take your time waking up. I’ll ask Amber and your dad to help carry the kids inside so you can catch up with Krys and your mom, okay?”

Jessica nodded and gave her wife a peck on the lips. “Do you know how much I love you, Yuri Liu? I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”

“I’m the lucky one, Jessi,” Yuri replied as she went in for another kiss and pressed her lips softly against Jessica’s.

“Ahem. Excuse us,” Mr. Jung said clearing his throat while Mrs. Jung, Krystal and Amber peered into the van from behind him. “Now I can see why I have so many grandchildren,” he said with a sly look on his face.

“Daddy! Stop teasing!” Jessica whined as she glared at her dad and pouted while Yuri stepped back and blushed. “Yah, honey! Leave Soo Yeon and Yuri alone,” Mrs. Jung scolded and gently smacked the back of her husband’s head.

Mr. Jung rubbed the back of his head. “Okay, okay…I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I was just teasing. Thank you for all of my beautiful grandchildren. Now where are my handsome boys and my beautiful Mi Young?”

Grandpa Jung smiled at his twin grandsons as he gently scooped Hannah up out of her car seat and whispered, “Ah, my little Mi Young. You’re getting so big and you look so much like your Auntie Soo Jung. Isn’t she beautiful, anae?” Mrs. Jung grinned from ear to ear and nodded in agreement with her husband.

Jessica stepped out of the van and greeted her mom and sister with hugs and kisses, while Mr. Jung carried Hannah to the house. Yuri followed behind him carrying Julian, while Amber carried Aiden.

 

Inside the Jung Residence

After lunch, Mr. Jung motioned for Yuri and Amber to join him in the living room while Mrs. Jung and Krystal helped Jessica give the kids a bath. Yuri and Jessica’s new condo wouldn’t be move-in ready for a few days, so they were staying at the Jungs’ house until then.

“So, Yuri…Amber, how about we break out the scotch and cigars for old time’s sake?” Mr. Jung asked with an impish grin on his face.

“Sorry, dad…no can do,” apologized Yuri. “I haven’t had a drop of alcohol since the twins were born. No getting drunk for me because I have to help Jessi with the kids…especially now that she’s pregnant again.”

Amber nodded in agreement. “Me too, dad. Krystal’s cravings are out of control and I have to be on alert whenever she wants something in the middle of the night.”

Mr. Jung’s grin turned into a disappointed pout. “Let’s just have some Soju instead,” he suggested. “Just one drink and no cigars, okay? There’s so much estrogen in this house…it’s ridiculous! You two are the closest thing I have to sons and…I…I really…really want us to spend some…how do I put this? I really want us to have some ‘guy time’ together,” he confessed as a light shade of pink colored the tips of his ears.

At that very moment, Mrs. Jung walked into the living room carrying Hannah. “Yah! Yuri! Amber! Take that old man out for dinner and drinks tonight, just the three of you. He’s been driving me crazy since he took leave from work. I will tell Soo Yeon and Soo Jung that I gave you permission to go. Stay out as late as you want…just no monkey business or you three will have to face the wrath of your wives when you return.”

Mr. Jung, Yuri and Amber obediently nodded at Mrs. Jung. “Okay, mom…whatever you say,” replied Amber. Yuri chimed in, “Yes, ma’am.”

Later that evening before the three ‘husbands’ left for their night on the town, Jessica pulled Yuri aside in the hallway and gave her a deep, passionate kiss that left the tomboy dumbfounded and out of breath. “Whoa! What was that for, babe?” Yuri asked and smiled.

“Just reminding you of what’s waiting at home for you and what you’ll lose if you screw around, yeobo. I know there’s going to be some hot girls wherever you go tonight…and here I am at home with my big pregnant belly which is so not y,” Jessica replied and frowned.

“You have no idea how y you truly are, Jessi…especially when you’re pregnant. That baby growing inside of you is a testament to our love and commitment. You have nothing to worry about, okay? You’re the only girl for me.”

Jessica smiled and then placed a small trail of soft kisses down Yuri’s neck until she found just the right spot where she gently on the delicate skin leaving a love bite in a very noticeable spot.  She then tilted her head back and smiled proudly at the mark she left on her wife’s neck. “Now all of those girls will know you’re taken,” she whispered softly into Yuri’s ear before walking away down the hall.

The ringing of the doorbell snapped Yuri back to reality. She headed over and opened the door to find her younger cousin standing in the doorway with a dopey grin on her face and not one, but two hickeys on her neck, one on each side.

“So, I see that Krys got you too, huh Amber?” Yuri teased.

“She sure did…and then some,” Amber replied and wriggled her eyebrows.

“TMI, Ambro…TMI.”

As the Liu cousins and their father-in-law readied themselves for their night out, Mr. Jung began to tease his wife that he was going to be the life of the party hinting that he was going to get his “flirt on”.

Mrs. Jung, who was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the rest of the family, just laughed it off and replied, “Go ahead, old man. Have your fun. You know what will happen if you mess around.” Mrs. Jung then lifted the large knife she was holding and slammed in into the cutting board cutting a zucchini in half.

Mr. Jung flinched and placed a protective hand over his private parts as he gave his wife an apologetic kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be good, anae. I promise.”

 

Parkdaegamne (Cheongdam district)

“Thank you, both of you.”

“Thank you for what, dad?” Yuri asked. “Yeah, what are you thanking us for, sir?” Amber chimed in.

“For taking such wonderful care of my girls and also agreeing to go out tonight. I really needed this, you know,” Mr. Jung replied. “Don’t get me wrong now, I love Mrs. Jung, but it’s been so long since I’ve gone out and just cut loose.”

“Ah, it’s fine, dad. We’re happy to be here with you,” Yuri said and held up her glass. “We’re family, right? Here’s a toast to family. Geonbae!!”

“Geonbae!!” Amber and Mr. Jung called out in unison.

After they were done with dinner, Mr. Jung smiled sheepishly at the two tomboys. “Hey, it’s still early. How about we check out one of the strip clubs?”

Amber’s eyes widened. “Strip clubs? Seriously, dad?”

“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. Jessica would have my head if she found out,” replied Yuri. “She’s already feeling insecure with her pregnant belly. If she finds out I was even looking at other women, especially hot half- ones, I won’t live to see my next birthday.”

“I agree, gege,” replied Amber. “There will be one less llama in the world if Krystal ever finds out.”

Mr. Jung laughed. “Oh, come on now. My girls aren’t that bad.”

“Let me put it to you this way, dad. What would mom do if she found out you went to a strip club?” questioned Yuri. Amber repeated the question. “Yeah, dad. What would your wife say if she found out?”

“Ahh…well, you see…ahh…she,” Mr. Jung stumbled through his words. “Okay, okay. I get what you’re saying, but I’ve been married for almost 30 years now and I’ve been faithful and good to my wife. What’s wrong with seeing a few half- women dancing around? We’re only looking. It’s not like we’re going to touch anyone or anything. We’re family, right? So we’ve got each other’s backs on this. Come on…let’s go! I insist!”

------------------------

Happy belated New Year! Here's another chapter! It's about frickin' time, huh? I finally had some free time to post this. My sincerest apologies to my loyal readers/subscribers, and welcome to the new readers/subscribers who have stumbled upon my story. Although I have been extremely busy with work, I must admit that my motivation to continue this fic was slowed by Jessica's departure from SNSD. In any event, I'm back and will work toward the completion of the story soon. 2 or 3 chapters left to go. Happy reading!