IN LOVE

Happily Ever After?

It was Monday afternoon when Krystal and Amber arrived at the beach house. It was decided that the Jung sisters would share one room, while the Liu cousins shared the other. After they greeted Krystal’s parents and had lunch, the girls were eager to get changed and head out to the beach.

After finding the perfect spot near the water, Yuri laid a big blanket out on the sand. Amber grabbed her football and signaled for Yuri to go long for a pass. As the cousins tossed the ball around, Jessica stood up on the blanket and took off her t-shirt and shorts revealing a y white bikini. She looked extremely hot and Yuri definitely noticed.

Amber, on the other hand, was distracted by Krystal in her equally y red bikini. She threw the football at Yuri not realizing that her attention was focused completely on Jessica. Of course, the ball hit Yuri directly in the forehead which sent her down onto the sand.

“Oh my God, Yuri!” Jessica called out and ran over to the tomboy. “Are you okay?”

Yuri sat up and laughed. “It stings a little, but I’m fine. Luckily, Amber has a weak arm."

“Luckily you have a hard head,” Amber countered. “You should pay attention next time, gēge, and stop staring at Jessica!” Both Yuri and Jessica blushed at Amber’s statement.

Jessica reached over and gently rubbed the red spot on Yuri’s forehead. “That’s the second time you’ve been hit you in the head with a ball, you know. You’re lucky a golf ball didn’t hit you when you played with my dad.”

“Now you know why I don’t date boys,” replied Yuri, “because balls can be dangerous.”

After they all had a good laugh at Yuri’s lame joke, Krystal and Jessica decided to go for a swim. Before jumping in the water, the sisters took turns rubbing sunscreen on one another which left the tomboys dumbfounded and speechless. Krystal and Jessica noticed the effect they were having on Amber and Yuri and continued to playfully tease their admirers.

Yuri couldn’t take her eyes off of Jessica which Amber immediately called her on. “Just take a picture already…and put your tongue back in your mouth. You’re embarrassing me, gēge.”

“Shut up, Ambro! You’re one to talk. You’re practically undressing Krystal with your eyes,” Yuri teased back.

As the sisters playfully splashed in the water, a nice sized wave rolled in and caught Jessica off guard, tumbling her gently onto the shore. When she stood up, she didn’t notice that her bikini top was gone. Yuri immediately noticed that Jessica was topless and ran toward Amber to cover her eyes as she yelled out to Krystal, “Jessica! s!”

When Jessica realized she was without her bikini top, she screamed, covered her exposed s with her hands, and ran back into the water. Thankfully, the beach was fairly deserted except for an old couple walking their dogs just down the beach who didn’t seem to notice Jessica’s unfortunate situation.

Yuri took off her shirt and threw it to Krystal. She stood away from the shore with Amber, their eyes covered, while Krystal helped Jessica put on Yuri’s shirt before they ran back to the beach house.

About 30 minutes later, Krystal and Jessica returned to find Amber and Yuri passed out on the blanket getting some sun. Before they made the tomboys aware of their presence, Jessica checked out Yuri’s sculpted arms and tight abs as she lay there in her sports swim top and beach shorts. She absentmindedly her lips which Krystal noticed. “Unnie!” she yelled as she threw Yuri’s shirt in Jessica’s face which woke up the sunbathing cousins.

Jessica handed Yuri her shirt and thanked her, while a light shade of pink filled her cheeks. There was an unspoken understanding between the cousins and the sisters to not discuss what happened earlier given the level of embarrassment everyone felt, especially Jessica.

After their day at the beach, the group returned to the house. After everyone showered and changed, they sat down to a nice dinner prepared by Mrs. Jung.

“So, did you guys have fun at the beach?” asked Mr. Jung.

Amber choked on her food, while Jessica turned at bright shade of red embarrassed at the thought of Yuri seeing her half . Krystal reached over and patted Amber on the back as Yuri fidgeted with her fork, unable to look Mr. Jung or Jessica in the eye.

“Y-yes, sir…we all had a nice time,” Yuri answered. “Just some good, clean fun…nothing more.”

Krystal quickly changed the subject and complimented her mother on the nice meal. Jessica followed suit and soon talk of the beach was long forgotten.

When they were finished eating, Mr. Jung invited Amber and Yuri to join him on the patio, while Krystal and Jessica helped their mom clean up. Mr. Jung pulled out some cigars from his shirt pocket. “Either of you smoke?”

“No, sir,” the cousins replied simultaneously.

“Well, you’re going to tonight. I have some Cuban cigars that I got from Dr. Yang. Since I don’t have any sons to share these with, you two will have to do,” he said handing a cigar to each of them.

Both Amber and Yuri coughed with the first couple of puffs, but Amber seemed to tolerate the cigar less than her cousin. She began to turn a pale shade of green and broke into a cold sweat. When Yuri saw how sick Amber had become, she called for Krystal to come and get her. Just as Yuri was about to excuse herself, Mr. Jung put his arm around her shoulder.

“I guess it’s just me and you, Yuri. This is good…I need to talk to you anyway.”

“Sir?”

“So, my wife and I had a little talk this afternoon. I’m sorry if I came on a little strong and pushed Ji Won at you. I didn’t fully understand your situation.”

Yuri was confused. “My situation?”

“You and my Soo Yeon, of course,” replied Mr. Jung. “I like you, Yuri…Mrs. Jung does too. If you want to date our daughter, you have our permission. You do like her, don’t you?”

“Uhh…y-yes, I do…b-but…”

“No buts, Liu…either you like her or you don’t. One thing though, don’t hurt my baby girl or you’ll have to answer to me…and trust me, that won’t be any fun.”

Yuri suddenly found it difficult to swallow. “Y-yes, sir. I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Good. Come on, Liu, let’s go inside. I’ve got a bottle of scotch that will go great with these cigars.”

Before long, Mr. Jung was singing Korean trot songs at the top of his lungs in the living room while Yuri was passed out drunk on the couch after two glasses of straight up scotch on the rocks. Just then, Mrs. Jung walked in the room. “Yeobo, what are you doing!? First you get Amber sick smoking cigars and now you’ve gotten Yuri drunk on scotch. What are your daughters going to think!?”

Mr. Jung stopped singing. “I’m sorry, anae. I was just having some fun. What’s the harm? The girls will be happy that I’m making an effort to get along with their friends...I mean girlfriends.”

Mrs. Jung just glared at her husband who quickly put the scotch away and went upstairs to their room. She then called out to her eldest daughter. “Soo Yeon, please come here.”

“Yes, mommy,” Jessica answered as she walked into the living room. She was surprised to see Yuri passed out on the couch. “What happened to Yuri? Where’s daddy?”

“For some reason, your father decided to bond with Amber and Yuri tonight. Amber got sick from the cigars…and well, it looks like daddy’s scotch got the best of Yuri. Don’t worry about your father…I’ll take care of him. Go grab a blanket. Just let Yuri sleep it off on the couch.”

Jessica grabbed a blanket from her room and covered Yuri. She carefully lifted her head and placed a pillow underneath. She then gently ran her fingers through Yuri’s hair and whispered to the sleeping tomboy, “You’re cute, even when you’re drunk. I knew my parents would love you, just like I do. Goodnight, Yuri.” She then placed a gentle kiss on Yuri’s forehead, unaware that her mother was watching.

Mrs. Jung smiled at what she saw as tears filled her eyes. My Soo Yeon is in love.