FORGIVENESS and LOVE (part 1)

Happily Ever After?

Next morning, Lotte Hotel, Room 1418...

''Oh, my ing head," Yuri moaned under her breath as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling above her. ''Where the hell am I?'' She looked around the hotel suite confused and disoriented as she rubbed the temples of her throbbing head. She then noticed the pile of clothes draped over the small armchair at the foot of the bed and realized they weren't hers. She then looked under the covers to find herself braless in only her boy short . Yuri buried her face in her hands and let out a deep sigh as she scolded herself in her head. Oh my God! I'm such a ing idiot! What the did I get myself into?! Jessi is going to kill me and then divorce my dead body! She then reluctantly turned to her left to find the one thing she was hoping she wouldn’t. Lying in the bed next to her she saw the backside of a delicate feminine upper torso with long brown hair…the girl’s lower body draped by the silk bed sheet. Oh ! I’m so ing dead!

 

Flashback: Strip club, yesterday evening

Mr. Jung was getting pretty rowdy at the club as he stood up at the table and hollered out loud as each new girl came on stage to perform. He stuffed dollar bills into too many G-strings to count and was having one hell of a good time. His daughters-in-law, on the other hand, both kept a low profile. Amber, who had a very low alcohol tolerance to begin with, was passed out in the private booth where they were seated. Yuri, who was extremely drunk despite only having a couple of drinks, sat there quietly keeping a close eye on her father-in-law and llama buddy.

During the intermission, Mr. Jung excused himself and left to the men’s room. That’s when a beautiful woman with long brown-haired dressed in a tight low-cut black dress saw her chance and walked over toward the booth and strategically rested herself on Yuri’s lap. “Long time no see, handsome. I thought Sica kept you on a short leash,” she whispered seductively into Yuri’s ear and wrapped her arms around the tomboy’s neck. “Is there trouble in paradise?”

Yuri blinked several times as she focused on the young woman’s face. “Hara? Is that you?”

Hara smiled and pulled herself closer against Yuri. “Yeah, baby…it’s me. The one and only…your one and only if that’s what you want. I can be your dream come true.”

“Dream? So that’s what this is,” Yuri slurred. “Good thing or else my wife would have my head, and yours too, if she caught you on my lap.”

A naughty smirk came over Hara’s face. "Yes, you're right...this is a dream, so kiss me before you wake up!” Hara demanded as she suddenly pressed her lips against Yuri’s. Before she could respond to Hara’s aggressive actions, everything suddenly went black and the next thing you know, Yuri found herself half- in a hotel room with no clue as to how she got there or what had happened with Hara.

 

Lotte Hotel, Room 1418...

Damn it! What the happened last night? Yuri racked her brain trying to remember as she played the night’s events over and over in her head which only worsened her headache. She had a vague recollection of things, but the block of time from Hara’s kiss to her waking up in the hotel room was a complete blank.

The young woman in the bed suddenly stirred and Yuri's first instinct was to run. If I could just get up without waking her, she thought as she scanned the room for her clothes and shoes. Yuri rolled over gently and sat up in the bed placing both feet squarely on the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. You're such a , Yuri Liu! You have it all - a beautiful wife, beautiful kids - how could you throw it all away for a one night stand? A one night stand you can’t even remember.

As Yuri planned her escape, she suddenly felt a pair of soft arms encircle her neck from behind along with the sensation of two full s and a large belly against her back. Yuri immediately recognized her wife's embrace as a flood of relief washed over her. ''Where are you going, baby?" Jessica cooed sweetly. “Don't leave me in this bed all alone. Come back and cuddle with me."

“O-okay, Jessi. I…uh…I just need to use the bathroom,” Yuri stammered. “I’ll be right back, okay?”

Jessica gave Yuri a puzzled look. “Are you okay, yeobo? Are you feeling sick again? Do you need any help?”

“No, it’s okay, babe. I’m fine. I’ll be right back…I…uh…I just need to pee,” Yuri replied as she gently pulled out of Jessica’s hold and made her way to the bathroom. She closed the door to the en suite and walked over to the sink where she stared at herself in the mirror. Man, I look like ! Sick? Again? I wonder what Jessi meant by that? You have to be honest with her, Lui. Tell her you that you don’t remember a damn thing that happened after Hara sat on your lap. Wait! No! No! No! I can’t tell her about Hara sitting on my lap! Especially not the part where Hara kissed me! Jessi will never forgive me. Either way, I’m screwed. Yuri sighed deeply and then went over to flush the toilet so as to keep Jessica from suspecting that something was wrong. The tomboy quickly splashed cold water on her face, dried off and headed out of the bathroom to face her pregnant wife.

As Yuri slowly approached the bed she scanned the posh hotel room as she called out to Jessica, “Babe, have you seen my shirt? I’m feeling a bit cold in just my underwear.”

Jessica smiled at her wife and pointed to the overnight bag near the dresser. “I brought you a couple of t-shirts…over there in the black bag.”

Yuri walked over to the bag, grabbed a shirt and quickly put in on before heading back to bed. “Thanks, Jessi. Wait…how come you have a bag? Am I missing something here? What the hell is going on?”

“You don’t remember, do you?” Jessica asked as she sat up and put on her robe that was lying at the foot of the bed. “How does your head feel, yeobo? Are you nauseous? They said you might experience some side effects along with the amnesia.” Jessica suddenly panicked. “You’re not having trouble breathing, are you?! Do you remember who I am?!” She rushed over to Yuri and hugged her tightly. “Are you okay, baby?! Talk to me!”

“I’m fine, Jessi,” Yuri replied as she Jessica’s back. “I have a small headache and I feel like I was run over by a bus though.” She then gently grasped Jessica by the shoulders and pushed her back so she could look her directly in the eye. “Jessi, please tell me what’s going on? Who is they? Amnesia? Side effects? Are your dad and Amber okay? Where are the kids? Your mom and Krys?”

“Everyone is fine. The kids are at the house with mom, dad, Soo Jung and Amber,” Jessica replied to reassure Yuri. “I think we should order room service so you can eat and get your strength back, yeobo. Okay? You should take a shower too. You’ll feel better when you’re clean and fed. I promise I will tell you everything after that.”

“No, Jessica! Tell me what happened now!” Yuri suddenly demanded. Jessica stepped back and gave Yuri a concerned look. Yuri sighed deeply and turned away from her wife. She then began to ramble and she paced back and forth. “I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t mean to yell at you. It’s just that…that I don’t remember what happened after Hara kissed me at the club. Yes, that’s right, she kissed me, but I didn’t kiss her back…at least I don’t remember kissing her. I’m afraid I did something bad and that the last thing I would ever do is cheat on you or hurt you. I’m so scared that I might have done something because I can’t remember anything from last night with Hara...and I’m afraid to lose you and the kids…and I love you so much…and…”

SMACK!!