SLEEPOVER

Happily Ever After?

After the workshop and some shopping, Jessica and Krystal met up with Yuri and Amber at the resort café for lunch. The tomboys helped their girlfriends with their shopping bags as they sat down at the table. “Looks like you guys bought out the whole store,” Amber teased.

We just bought a few things,” Krystal countered and stuck her tongue out at Amber.

Jessica then grabbed one of the bags and handed it to Yuri. “I got you something. Open it, baby.”

Yuri opened the bag and pulled out a red Domo Domo t-shirt. “Cool! I love it! Thanks, Jessi,” she said and gave her thoughtful girlfriend a quick peck on the lips.

“Where is my present, Krys?” asked a pouting Amber.

“I’ll give you your present later if you behave,” Krystal replied. Amber look at Yuri, blushed, and hid her face behind the menu.

“Whipped, I tell ya. You’re so whipped, Ambro,” Yuri teased.

During lunch, the Liu cousins shared stories with the Jung sisters about their childhood growing up in L.A. when Amber brought up the story of Yuri’s first failed crush.

“Hey, don’t go there, Ambro," Yuri warned her younger cousin.

“What’s the matter, gēge? Don’t want your girl to know that you ain’t got no game?” Amber teased.

“Alright, llama face," Yuri replied with a threatening look. "How about I tell Krystal about that time at Magic Mountain...you know, on that big scary rollercoaster that you begged me to take you on and then you peed…mmmphhf!!”

Amber suddenly jumped across the table and threw her hand over Yuri’s mouth as a fearful look came over her face. She looked at Yuri apologetically and said, “Okay, okay. Sorry. You got me. No more stories.”

Later that night after dinner, Yuri and Jessica went for a walk on the beach. They walked hand in hand, fingers intertwined, along the moonlit shore. "I love you," Jessica suddenly confessed, caught up in the moment.

"I love you too," Yuri replied, stepping in closer for a kiss. As they embraced, the tomboy buried her face in her girlfriend’s neck, taking in her sweet scent. "Damn. I love the way you smell,” she whispered which sent chills up Jessica’s spine.

"I'm ready to share a room with you, yeobo," Jessica said shyly.

Yuri stepped back surprised. "A-are you sure? I mean, that would be great, but I want you to be comfortable, babe."

"I'm sure. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up next to you," Jessica said as she blushed. “It’s not like we haven’t slept in the same bed before.”

"I know, but things are different now. If you really want to do this, I'll kick Amber out of the room when we get back," Yuri said trying to contain her excitement. "Wait, are you sure you're okay with Amber and Krystal sharing a room?"

"Not really, but I know my sister loves that llama," Jessica answered. "Besides, it's not the llama that I'm worried about."

Yuri laughed. "Yeah, Amber told me Krys can be a little aggressive."

Jessica smacked Yuri's shoulder and angrily scolded the tomboy. "Yah! Don't talk about my sister like that!”

"Okay, okay. Sorry," Yuri said as she rubbed her shoulder. She then cocked her head and looked at Jessica.

"What? Is something wrong, baby?” Jessica asked.

"Yeobo? What does that mean, Jessi?”

"It means honey. My mom calls my dad that. It just slipped out. I won't call you that if you don't like it," Jessica said as she rested her head against Yuri's chest.

"It's fine, babe. I don't mind being your yeobo."

As the couple walked back up the beach they found Amber and Krystal making out on one of the beach lounge chairs. Jessica walked over and kicked the chair. "Yah! Get off of my sister!" Amber immediately jumped off of Krystal and fell onto the sand.

Yuri helped Amber up and dusted the sand off of the llama-faced girl. "Ambro, c'mon you gotta pack up your stuff. Jessica is going to stay with me now," Yuri said and grinned happily.

“Really? So that means Krystal and I..." Amber immediately shut after she realized Jessica was staring her down. The younger Liu then grabbed her cousin's hand and pulled her toward their bungalow. "Okay, let's go gēge."

After Amber's and Jessica's luggage was swapped, Krystal suggested that the Liu cousins go to the bar for a drink. "You two go and do some cousin bonding," she said. "I'm going to help Jess put her things away."

Yuri and Amber looked at each other and then at their girlfriends. "Cool!" they said in unison. After giving their girlfriends a kiss, the tomboys ran out the door and headed to the poolside bar.

"Be back in 1 hour and don't drink too much!" Jessica called out.

"Yeah! No flirting with other girls either or you're dead, Amber!" Krystal yelled.

After Amber and Yuri were out of sight, Krystal turned to Jessica. "Are you sure about this, unnie?" she asked.

"Yes, Soo Jung, I'm sure. Help me get things ready,” Jessica replied. "I want this to be a night that Yuri and I will never forget."

 

At the poolside bar

"So gēge, are you going to go for it with Jessica tonight?" Amber said as she pinched her cousin's cheek. "She’s going to be in your bed pretty much half , you know."

"! I know! I mean I've had dreams about sleeping with her, but I just don't want to rush her.” Yuri paused and took a sip of her beer. “I mean I always hold back when we're together. I know she's never been with anyone ually, let alone another woman, and I just want to be sure she’s ready.”

"Yeah, I kinda know what you mean. Krystal had to jump my bones since I was such a chicken about it," Amber said and smiled as she recalled her first time with Krystal.

"It's been hard, Ambro. When we're making out and things are getting really hot and heavy, I just want to rip her clothes off and attack her, but I can't do it. I know she’s waiting for me to initiate things, but I just want things to be perfect, you know. Even though we both didn’t intend to fall in love, we did. I really think she's the one. I've never felt this way about any other girl. I'm so in love with her."

"I knew it, gēge!" Amber squealed. "You're different with Jessica than you were with Gyuri. You seem happier now, more content when you're with her. Just take it slow, okay? It will happen when the time is right."

"Looks who giving advice now," Yuri smiled at Amber as she ruffled her hair. "Thanks, Ambro. I love you, man!"

Amber smiled back. "I love you too, gēge! Good luck. If Jessica is anything like Krystal, you're gonna need it."