LAST RESORT

Happily Ever After?

Private Beach Resort, Thailand

It was around 7PM when the sisters finally arrived at the resort. Jessica quickly noticed that all of the guests were women. The only men she saw were resort employees. After reading the schedule of events posted near the check-in counter, she realized that it was ‘Gay Getaway Week’ at the resort.

“What the hell is this, Soo Jung?”

“Daddy made the reservations. He chose this place so that Amber and I could relax and not have to be secretive about our relationship...doesn't matter now with Amber in Hong Kong," Krystal replied and let out a big sigh. "I heard that this place is super private and that it pays their employees extra to keep the guests’ identities a secret. Isn’t that cool? Anyway, let’s check-in and go find mom and dad."

After they settled in their room, Krystal grabbed her cell phone and made a call. “We’re here…yes, me and Jessica unnie. Where are you now? Okay, we’ll be right there.”

Krystal grabbed her sister’s hand and dragged her over to the resort restaurant. “Mom and dad want us to have dinner with them.” When they arrived at the restaurant, Krystal told Jessica to wait while she went to ask the hostess where her parents were seated. A few minutes later, the younger Jung came back and gestured for her sister to follow her.

The sisters made their way toward one of the private dining rooms at the resort. When Krystal opened the door, Jessica’s mouth dropped to the floor. There stood Yuri in the middle of the room holding a dozen red roses standing next to a grand piano. She walked up to Jessica, handed the roses and kissed her on the cheek. “Welcome to Thailand, babe. I don’t want to fight anymore. I love you. Please sit down.”

Krystal walked over and sat at the piano while Amber led a stunned Jessica to a table just a few feet from where Yuri stood. “This is for you, babe,” Yuri said as she smiled lovingly at her girlfriend. Jessica was about to find out that Amber wasn’t the only talented Liu in the family.

Krystal started to play the piano as Yuri moved in front of the microphone and started to sing…serenading her beloved Jessica.

*Imagine Yuri singing this song to Jessica. Right click and open the link in a new tab to hear the song
as you read through the lyrics. This cover version is a little shorter than the original but is beautifully done.*
 
All of Me
(by John Legend; cover by Luciana Zogbi)

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world keeps beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh


Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

 

When Yuri finished singing, Jessica stood up and walked toward her. Both had tears in their eyes. Without saying a word, Jessica cradled Yuri’s face in her hands and whispered, “I love you, Yuri Liu,” and gave the tomboy a deep passionate kiss. The couple stood there in the middle of the empty dining room, locked in each other’s embrace, sharing an intense mind-blowing kiss.

Krystal quietly stood up from the piano and snuck over toward Amber who was standing by the door. She whispered in Amber’s ear. “I guess they’re okay now.”

“Yeah, they’re good,” Amber whispered back. “I’m glad our little plan worked. Yuri was really at her wit’s end. I didn’t think she would have the guts to actually sing to Jessica, but after everything else failed she said it was the last resort.”

“Well, it certainly worked,” replied Krystal.

“Yes, it did,” Amber said and smiled. “Hey, why don’t we give those two some privacy and go get some food,” she said grabbing Krystal’s hand as they both slipped out unnoticed.

Yuri stepped back and reluctantly broke the kiss, still holding Jessica by the waist. “God, I missed those sweet lips of yours. I really missed you, babe. I was so worried when I heard about the accident in Taiwan. I don’t know what I would have done if anything happened to you,” she said as she pulled Jessica back in for a hug.

Jessica felt herself melt into her girlfriend’s embrace. “I missed you too.”

“We’re good then? All is forgiven?”

Jessica broke the hug and pushed Yuri back. “Hold on there, Liu. I didn’t say that I forgave you. Let’s talk about the sleeping arrangements before you get any funny ideas.”

Jessica agreed to stay at the resort, but on one condition…separate rooms! She and Krystal would room together, while Yuri would share the other room with Amber. Yuri had no objections and quickly agreed to the sleeping arrangements which surprised Jessica and made her wonder if something was wrong. Yuri still hasn’t tried to have with me. I wonder what’s wrong. Is it her or is it me?

What Jessica didn’t realize was how difficult it was for Yuri to keep from taking their physical relationship to the next level. Jessica was one of the hottest and most desired female Kpop idols around and Yuri was absolutely head over heels in love with her. To say that she didn’t think of being intimate with Jessica would be a downright lie.

What Yuri didn’t know was that this relationship was different for Jessica…different in a good way. Although Yuri was being careful and tried to take things slowly, it was a little too slow for Jessica.