WE NEED TO TALK

Happily Ever After?

After a couple of rounds with the guys and several exchanged lingering glances with Jessica, Yuri walked to the bar to get some water. One of the go-go dancers suddenly grabbed the glass from her hand and downed its contents.  Yuri was startled by the girl’s forwardness. “Excuse me, miss…that was my water.”

“I’m sorry. I was just so thirsty after that one hour set and didn’t want to wait in line. Let me buy you a drink to make it up to you. Hi, my name is Hyuna.”

“No worries. It’s alright. I’m Yuri. You can just get me some water, thanks.”

“Bartender…a tall glass of water for my new friend here.” Hyuna turned her attention back to Yuri. “I’ve never seen you here before. Are you from out of town?”

After Yuri shared that she was visiting from L.A., the two had a nice, albeit brief, conversation. She found out that Hyuna was actually in design school and was dancing to help pay her tuition. She lived at home with her parents and had a boyfriend who was serving in the military. She was a very sweet and personable girl, and nothing like what people often stereotyped go-go dancers to be.

Both Ailee and Jessica saw Yuri talking with the scantily clad Hyuna and were not happy. Despite Ailee’s role in the game, a part of her hoped that by helping Yuri they would grow closer and become more than just friends. Jessica, on the other hand, had to remind herself constantly that her goal was to teach Yuri a lesson, even though she found herself enjoying the tomboy’s attention and felt annoyed whenever she spoke to other girls.

Before long Hyuna’s break was over and she headed back to the dance floor. Yuri made it back to the table and ended up taking a couple of shots with Amber and the boys. She was feeling quite buzzed as she sat back and smiled at Jessica who was also feeling a bit inebriated. Jessica smiled back and winked which blew Yuri’s mind. Oh my God! She’s so ing hot! C’mon Yuri...don’t give in. She’s playing you, remember? Yuri snapped out of her trance and turned her attention back to her drinking buddies.

“Yuri,” Donghae slurred, “you’re one lucky son of a . Who’s the lucky girl going to be tonight? Ailee, Sica, or that hot go-go dancer?”

“None of them, bro. One night stands are not my style.” Yuri said and gulped down another shot.

“Why not? , you’re crazy,” said Minho. “They’re all hot! Maybe you could have a foursome!”

Donghae shot Minho an annoyed looked. He leaned forward and put his hand on Yuri’s shoulder. “Well, if you change your mind and want to get some play, Ailee or that dancer are probably the better choices. I dated Sica awhile back, so did a couple of my friends…she won’t give it up.”

Minho interrupted, “Donghae, didn’t Jaebum tell everyone he went all the way with Sica?”

“Jaebum was a ing liar! Sica is a good girl. I think she’s waiting until she gets married or something,” Donghae said as he took another tequila shot.

Ailee suddenly grabbed Yuri and dragged her toward the dance floor. “Dance with me, Yuri. You haven’t danced at all tonight.” The tomboy reluctantly followed Ailee to the dance floor, feeling buzzed from the tequila.

Ailee danced seductively in front of Yuri and then backed up against her as she gyrated to the music. It had been 2 years since Yuri felt the softness of a female pressed so closely against her. It didn’t help that Ailee looked extremely y in her revealing dress. She put her hands on Ailee’s waist and moved in sync with her to the music. Yuri was having a good time, but suddenly found herself thinking about Jessica. She continued to dance but stepped back to put a little distance between her and Ailee.

Meanwhile, Ailee had become extremely after rubbing up against her crush. She turned around and stared at the tomboy’s mouth as she fought hard to keep from pressing her lips against Yuri’s.

“Looks like Yuri changed her mind and chose Ailee,” Minho remarked. “Whatever,” Taemin said bitterly.

“Somebody sure knows how to move,” Sunny said to Hyo Yeon as they watched Yuri dance. “Looks like Ailee wants some of that tonight.”

Jessica overheard Sunny’s comment and became enraged when she saw Ailee and Yuri dancing. What the ? I don’t think so, Ailee. It was then that she saw her opportunity to give Yuri the dance she had asked for earlier.

Just then, a slow song came on. Perfect timing, she thought. Jessica walked over and tapped Yuri on the shoulder. “Excuse me. I’m here for my dance, Yuri.” Ailee reluctantly stepped back while Jessica stood there waiting.

“Hey, Taemin…looks like you still have a chance with Ailee,” teased Minho, “Sica just ed that dance floor action.”

Yuri took Jessica by the hand and led her to the center of the dance floor. They danced very formally at first, but with their inhibitions lost to alcohol, both were feeling quite bold. Before long, their bodies were pressed tightly against one another, giving into the desire their minds denied, but their hearts and bodies craved. Their hearts beat together rapidly as they looked deeply into each other’s eyes. The chemistry between them was undeniable. Everyone could see it even if the two of them were blind to it.

Jessica rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder and closed her eyes. She enjoyed how safe she felt in Yuri’s arms and wanted to hold on to that feeling for as long as she could. Yuri was completely intoxicated by Jessica’s sweet scent. She loved how their bodies fit so perfectly together and how good it felt to hold Jessica close. All that mattered at that moment to them both was each other.

When the song was over, they continued to dance slow and close until Amber interrupted them. “Hey you guys, the music stopped and the club is about to close.”

As they reluctantly released one another Jessica kissed Yuri softly on the cheek. “Thank you for the dance.”

Yuri felt hot and flushed after feeling the softness of Jessica’s lips, and before Jessica walked away she gently grabbed her hand. “Jessi, please have dinner with me sometime. What do you say?”

Jessica smiled coyly as she gently pulled her hand away from Yuri’s. “I’ll think about it and let you know,” she called out as she sauntered toward the club exit.

Jessica caught up with Tiffany and Taeyeon as they hopped into a cab to head back to the dorm. “Fany, you were right, you know.”

Tiffany gave Jessica a puzzled look. “Right about what, Jessi?”

Jessica smiled. “We need to talk.”