PUNCH DRUNK LOVE

Happily Ever After?

Back at the beach house, Amber caught up to Yuri . “What was that all about, gēge?”

“That girl is something else, Ambro. I really thought she liked me,” Yuri said looking dejected. “I was planning on telling her tonight that I’m in love with her…that’s right…I’m in love with Jessica. The next thing you know, she’s hanging out with some stupid guy all night…then I see them on the patio…you know what, just ing forget it! Who am I kidding? She and I are just friends, nothing more. She can have any guy or girl she wants. Why would she choose to be with me?”

“Jessica’s just…well…you know what, I really don’t know what the deal is with her. All I know us that she likes you and not that Tyler guy. The guy can’t…actually he won’t take a hint. He’s been pestering Jessica all night and following her everywhere. Couldn’t you see that she was trying to avoid him?”

Yuri sighed and shook her head. “That’s not what it looked like to me. All I know is that I can’t think straight right now…I’m so pissed!”

Amber put her arm around her cousin’s shoulder. ”Gēge, just go and talk to her. Let her explain her side and then tell her how you feel. Remember the advice you gave me about Krystal? I think you need to follow your own advice this time and just go for it. And just so you know, Jessica would be lucky to have you…not the other way around.”

“Thanks, Ambro. I’ll talk to her tomorrow. I just need some time to clear my head.” Yuri said as she walked into the house, grabbed her jacket and wallet and walked back out toward the bright lights just down the beach.

Amber followed right behind her cousin. Where are you going, Yuri?”

“I just need some space and some time to think.”

Amber straightened her cap and put her hands in her pockets. “I’m coming with you.”

“Suit yourself…”

 

Back at the beach near the bonfire

“What’s going on, Jessi? Did you talk to Yuri yet?”asked Tiffany.

“Yuri and I had a fight. She’s all pissed off about Tyler. I don’t know why, I told her he wasn’t my boyfriend. I don’t think she believes me because of what she saw on the patio.”

“What the hell happened on the patio!?”

“Tyler tried to kiss me and I think Yuri saw it. What she didn’t see was me slap him and kick him in the nuts.”

Tiffany frowned at her friend. “Jessi, you need to fix this. Tell Yuri what happened and tell her how you feel…that you love her. Trust me…that’s all she needs to know.”

“That’s what I tried to do. She won’t listen.”

“She’s probably upset…just give her some space. I’ll have Taeyeon talk to her and explain things.”

Tiffany looked down the beach and saw Yuri and Amber in the distance walking away from the beach house. She quickly ran to find Taeyeon. “Tae, you need to go with Amber and Yuri now.”

“Why? What’s going on?”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and pouted. “Please Tae Tae…just go with them. Yuri saw Jessi and Tyler together and got the wrong idea. Go talk to her and fix this. I know you can.”

Taeyeon sighed in defeat. She couldn’t resist her girlfriend’s request or her cute face. “Fine, I’ll go with them.”

Tiffany smiled and gave her girlfriend a big kiss. “Thank you, baby.”

Taeyeon ran down the beach after the cousins. “Hey, wait for me!”

 

Some dive bar in Boryeong

Amber, Taeyeon and Yuri sat at the bar and pounded down tequila shots as fast as the bartender could serve them. After her third shot, Taeyeon decided it was time to bring up Jessica. “Are you stupid or something, Yuri? Sica really likes you. Can’t you see that?”

“Yesh…she do…I mean, she does,” Amber slurred in agreement.

“I know she does, but I just need her to tell me,” Yuri replied. “Don’t ask me why I need to hear it from her…I just do.”

The llama-faced tomboy and vertically challenged girl then proceeded to explain the whole Tyler Kwon situation to Yuri…who he was, the dating scandal, etc. “Sica doesn’t like him that way,” Taeyeon explained. “He’s just a friend. I don’t know what happened to piss you off, but you need to talk to her and clear things up.”

Yuri agreed. “Okay. I already told Amber that I would talk to Jessi tomorrow. I’ll sit down with her and we’ll get everything out in the open.”

“Good,” replied Taeyeon. “Yesh, berrry guuud,” Amber drunkenly agreed.

For the next few hours, the three girls drank like fishes and ended up getting faced. It was almost 2AM when they stumbled their way back to the beach house. When they got to the house, they headed straight for the kitchen to get food. They made a little bit of noise, but managed to eat and not wake anyone. Little did they know that there were three people awake waiting for them to get back…Krystal, Tiffany and Jessica.

Twenty minutes after she heard the noises in the kitchen, Tiffany came downstairs looking for Taeyeon. She was greeted by Jessica and Krystal who were about to go into Yuri and Amber’s room to check up on them.  They opened the door and saw the three drunken friends passed out on top of the double bed. Yuri lay on one side with a leg and an arm hanging off of the bed. She was being spooned by Taeyeon who was in the middle being spooned by Amber. All the girls could do was laugh. They did make sure to take plenty of pictures with their phones to forever capture the moment.

Krystal gently nudged Amber. “Babe, wake up. Come with me to the other room.” Amber immediately sat up half-asleep and obliged her princess’ request as she shuffled her way to the room next door.

Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon’s ear. “Tae Tae, baby…get up. Let’s go upstairs and go to bed.” Taeyeon’s eyes popped wide open as she stared at Tiffany, unsure of where she was. Tiffany took her hand and quietly led her out of the room.

This left Jessica in the room alone with Yuri who was out cold. Jessica carefully took off Yuri’s shoes and ed her pants and shirt. She gently shook Yuri and told her to get out of bed. All she got in response was a moan. She tried again and thankfully Yuri listened.

As Yuri stood up unsteadily by the side of the bed, Jessica pulled down the bed covers as well as the drunken girl's pants to just above her knees, and then had her sit back down. She took off the tomboy’s pants and shirt which left her in her sports bra and boy shorts which Jessica found both y and cute.

Jessica then told Yuri to lie down as she crawled in bed next to her. Before long, Yuri was out cold again and lightly snoring. Jessica snuggled up behind her and put her arm around her waist and fell asleep with a very big smile on her face. Now it’s my turn to take care of you. I love you, Yuri.