009

SM Camp *EDITING.

All of the EXO kids - well, almost all of them because Yixing was getting some done with Joonmyun - were in the common room of their cabin. 
Jongdae was playing, much of his disgrace, strip poker with Minseok, Kyungsoo and Jongin. Tao was no where to be seen, probably with Kris, and the diva couples (also known as Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun) playing Disney Monopoly. 
Jongdae was enjoying the moment because he figured that there aren't many moments like this: where he could actually feel peace.


 

But again, nothing lasts forever and the peace that was taking over the cabin was suddenly gone by Baekhyun yelling to Luhan "You're asking me to calm my down?! , you just ing bought MY Winnie The Pooh! THAT WAS THE ONE I NEEDED!" Luhan was laughing maniacally, kind of looking like a hyena...I mean, yeah, laughing his off while Chanyeol tried to calm Baekhyun down and Sehun trying to keep Luhan safe from being murdered.

The door of the cabin suddenly opened. And Kris was standing there, with his hands over his hips. 
Needless to say, the room went quiet again as everyone glared at him with annoying expression on their faces.

Kris rolled his eyes and walked in, followed by Joonmyun and Yixing "Okay guys, before we head out to do some other I need to let Zhang Yixing know who he will be rooming with, so please, Jongdae raise your hand" Kris looked over the kids, trying to spot Jondgdae, the latter raising his hand feeling a little too awkward "oh, there he is, Yixing, he's gonna be your roomate until the camp is over, unless someone else wants to switch their partners or something, i don't really care where the you lay your asses down".

Yixing just nodded and smirked, locking his eyes with Jongdae, whom, as an act to let Yixing know who his the boss here, rolled his eyes, but honestly, he wasn't believing his own luck. Well, .
But then, Minseok raised his hand shyly, getting the attention of Kris "Well, uhm..I would like to room with Jongdae instead of him having Yixing, of course, if Jongdae wants". Of course, Jongdae wanted to be his roommate, not because Minseok's smile was cute, or he was somewhat squishy,or because he looked cute when he was shy, or - no, he wanted to be roommates with him because Minseok was kind of his first friend here (he thought Kyungsoo was but that lil is just evil) and Jongdae believes he'd be more comfortable with him than with the newest diva of the group. 

After Minseok moved his stuff to Jongdae's room, Joonmyun called them to the common area, all of them looked at him because he told them that if they didn't pay attention to him at least once, he would rearrange the rooms as he wanted and nobody wanted that. "Okay guys, tonight we're gonna have the last initiation night tonight!" They all looked surprised though they knew about it already, Baekhyun and Luhan smirked at Jongdae, and they exchanged the Ok sign before placing their attention back to Joonmyun "So, we'll meet next to the lake, okay?"

They all nodded, Baekhyun told Joonmyun they would just get a couple of sweaters, even when Joonmyun just told them the weather was actually nice "You don't want my perfect, angelic voice to be ruined over a stupid cold, don't you?" Joonmyun rolled his eyes and left, along Kris and Yixing.

After 15 minutes, they all got their stuff and stayed in the common area "are we waiting for something? Don't tell me, Byun Baekhyun, that you prepared a new entrace to beat the new kid down?" Jongin asked in amusement. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and the second after, the door opened, showing Tao's figure walking across the door. 

"It took me a while to convince Kris, but we're okay" Tao finally said, making the girls squeal.

"Okay ladies, you know the plan, for the love of Dior, follow it, okay?" Baekhyun said and all of them nodded but Jongin, who was still dumbfounded.

 

They all soon arrived to the meeting place and started to sit around the camp fire. 
All of them were chatting with each other, telling jokes and stories and then Zhang Yixing and the camp leaders appeared.

"Okay guys, this is gonna be probably the last initiation night we have before we debut" Joonmyun said making himself sound very excited "We are one already! By the way, we have already chosen the stage name of Yixing, it's gonna be Lay, please take a seat" Yixing sat next to Luhan and glared at him, the latter wanting to throw up the nutritional bar he just had "Before we start off, is there something about our camp you would like to share with Yixing?"

Baekhyun saw the chance and took it "On Wednesday we wear pink, and you know, you should loose some pounds" said and rolled his eyes before he turned around to talk with Jongin, secretly hoping he hurt Yixing's feeling. And he was about to call victory because there's no way a diva wouldn't be offended about being called fat like he knew it himself, he made those rules when Yixing retorted "That's why you're wearing sweatpants tonight, darling, because you're fat" OH NO HE DID NOT!

"You smell like a baby e"

Aaaand so, the war begun...Until Kris could get his together and was able to stop laughing and he called it off.

"Stop being a pain in the NOW" Baekhyun and Yixing stopped talking and all of them looked at him "Okay, thank you ladies. Now! we shall now start the initiation night properly" Kris winked at Tao "Yixing, we actually have done this before so, tonight you have to perform a dare chosed by your partners" he showed him off a paper, Kris opened and read it "Okay, what you have to do tonight is walk around the forest". Yixing smiled and nodded "that's an easy one"

"".

Yixing stood up from his chair and started to strip off his clothes with no sign of embarrasement, taking his time to place them neatly on his chair.

"Here, you need to walk around the lake, a little bit into the forest and then come back" Kris said handing him a lantern."Okay es, see you in a bit!" Yixing waved goodbye and started walking his way up to the lake. As soon as the kids couldn't see him the stood up and took his clothes, turned off the fire camp and ran up to the cabin, trying hard not to laugh so Yixing wouldn't hear them.

They got to the cabin and threw the clothes into Yixing's room. 
They sat in the common room again resuming the talk they were having back in the fire camp and listening to Baekhyun rant from time to time about how Yixing called him fat and Chanyeol telling him he was perfect. Ugh.

Yixing was long forgotten and when he showed up, proud and extremely happy, all of them started at him.

"Oh my god, you es! leaving me behind! And who the took my clothes?! None of you will fit them, you're too fat, you know? But oh my god! the nature surroundings are just like unbelievable! I loved it" He started walking to the center of the room, sitting with his legs slightly open in the table infront of the couch were almost all the guys were sitting "I didn't know Korea had this kind of tundra or whatever it's called" Yixing realized the guys were holding their laughters and some of them were holding up their phones taking pictures of his , just like they did with Jongdae "Do you want me to send you some pics I have? Give me your KaTalk ID! Oh, wait, let me get my phone though"

Yixing started to walk back to his room and after a few minutes he came back with his phone in his hand, still .

"Do you mind putting some clothes on? The dare is ing over already!" Jongdae said, starting to feel uncomfortable with the boy

"Why? Do you feel weird around ? It's not like you haven't seen one before, , I'm pretty sure you've had one pretty close your face before too" Yixing sat again and he started to play with his phone. "Besides, I'm pretty comfy like this, you es will be seeing more of my later!" Yixing added, making Baekhyun choke on his Zero Coke.

Jongdae sighed and left to his room.
The fall of Zhang Yixing failed miserably.
But now he was too tired to start thinking besides he was sure that Baekhyun would be thinking about it now. All he wanted now was the day to be over, and hope for the best.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note:

hi! omg I'm so happy!

3 Upvotes and 15 suscribers

*cries the han river* i love you all <3

please, keep supporting this story, it's weird as i know, but thanks, honestly!