022

SM Camp *EDITING.

If Jongdae had not known that Luhan had a mole just under the pit of his arm and that Sehun had the exact same mole on his neck as Luhan did, he sure did now. As a side thought, Jongdae wondered how Luhan never managed to break a sweat and smell like roses all the time, but then he remembered that Luhan had told him that strippers don't sweat that one time and shivered.

His new reason was due to the fact Luhan was, very obviously, ing him from Minseok. Jongdae huffed as he had no choice but to wrap an arm around Luhan's torso as he whimpered and sulked into Jongdae's shirt. He peered over Luhan's golden locks to stare at Minseok, who was on the same bed as them for Louis Vuitton's sake, and shot him a very uncomfortable face. Minseok's only response was to mouth "Just deal with it" silently to Jongdae as to not be overheard by Luhan's whining.

"Why won't Sehunnie look at me anymore" Luhan's high pitched voice was muffled by Jongdae's neck. Why did he always find himself comforting someone who was very uncomfortable. He had enough after that time Baekhyun rubbed his snot all over the cashmere sweater that his mother had packed for him. Finally accepting that he would not be able to spend any personal time with Minseok, he rubbed Luhan's back gingerly and cooed at Luhan. 

"There, there, Lu-ge." Jongdae should be the resident baby sitter, it felt as if he was allocated the Communal Tissue for everyone to wipe their gross snot on his nice clothes. He reminded himself to make the divas pay by making them take him out to a shopping spree once the camp ended.

“Minseok attempted to assure Luhan. “I’m sure Sehun still loves you”

The piercing shriek that Luhan omitted from his tiny mouth deafened ears. “But he hasn’t looked at me, and when we go back to our room he doesn’t have the urge to pounce on me like he usually would.”

Luhan then promptly flipped around so his back faced Jongdae and clung onto his best friend. At the back of Jongdae’s mind, a tiny devil was screaming, “Ain’t nobody gon’ touch my man get your dirty paws off him.” Reason overcame the devil though as he remembered how protective Luhan was of Minseok. The Spice Girls spoke of wise words: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Jongdae could not deny that Luhan’s love for Minseok was completely platonic, but he wondered how they came to be so close.

“Hey, how did you guys become best friends?” Maybe Jongdae could apply their story and utilise it to strengthen Baekhyun’s and his. He could already imagine himself becoming a gum tree that a Koala-Baekhyun clung on to as he sobbed about the most menial of subjects. Heavens forbid it happen again, he’s had enough of being used as a handkerchief.

A giggle interrupted Luhan’s wailing as he reminisced about the beginnings of the Xiuhan friendship. 

“Oh my god, Jongdae, you should have seen him! He was tiny! He still is in fact - Ouch!”

Minseok had stabbed Luhan in the ribs with a sharp finger. “Not like you can talk, you’re only a bit taller than me. You haven’t grown an inch since we’ve met.” Which was false because they had met when they were 6, and if it were the case then Luhan would have been a very tall 10 year old.

“Oh shut up. Okay so, it was my first day of school in Korea.”

 

 

Little Luhan was very proud of his new yellow shoes, they had laces because Luhan was a big boy now and he knew how to tie a pretty bow like how his mum had taught him, instead of wearing the velcro ones. He walked hand in hand with his mother towards his new elementary school, making sure to avoid puddles and dirt patches so as to not dirty his shoes.

As they arrived, his mother bent down to give him a pat on the cheek and a kiss to his forehead before she dropped him off. 

“Have fun at school, my deer. Make some new friends.” His mother loved to call him that.

Things were going fine as a teacher guided him towards his classroom and he stood proudly in front of the blackboard, standing and showing off his bright, yellow shoes. Even at this age, Luhan had the confidence of Perez Hilton and was destined to be a diva. He introduced himself and gave a stunning smile to the classroom and was then assigned a seat.

He thought things were going great, a lot of kids were staring at him and Luhan basked in the glory and attention. What he didn’t realise was that the gazes were not in admiration but in menace. It was only until one of the boys from his class walked up to him while he was standing near the sand pitt and made him aware.

“You talk funny.” 

The boy had the standard bowl cut every Korean boy had and had fat pudgy fingers. Luhan bid him no mind because he was taught that it was rude to judge someone based on what they looked like.

Luhan continued on smiling. “It’s because I just moved here from China!”

The boy didn't seem to care. "What's that?"

His smile faltered a little but he was determined to make friends. "It's where my Appa was born!"

Luhan's mother had initially moved to China for a business trip where she eventually met Luhan's father. It was love at first sight but there it was also a hurdle to communicate when Luhan's father had minimalistic Korean. The disability to converse only made their relationship more intriguing and the bond formed over them was much stronger as his mother taught his father Korean. Luhan had inherited his father's odd but passable Korean as he grew up over the years.

The larger boy's eyebrows furrowed but accepted whatever China was to him. He decided to intimidate Luhan by other means. 

"You look like a girl."

Anyone who knew Luhan understood very well that the thing he hated most was being compared to a girl. No matter what anyone said, Luhan was a boy! Their long hair always got tangled in his toys. Girls were yucky and they had cooties. Except for his mother.

Luhan lost the nice facade and tried to stand up to the taller boy. "No, I do not."

This time, the boy poked his pudgy finger into Luhan's chest making Luhan stumbled back a bit. "Yeah you do, your face is all girly"

"Nuh uh"

"Yeah huh" And with that, the pudgy finger pushed even harder until he fell backwards into the sand pitt. 

Little Luhan fell over into the wet sand and Oh no! His new shoes! With fire in his eyes Luhan sat back up and charged at his bully. No one dares to ruin Luhan's fashionista style! He tackled the larger boy's chubby tummy and pounded his little fists against it. The only person who managed to pull him off was a round faced Minseok who had his hair tied up in an apple. 

"You can't do that, you're going to get in trouble!" Minseok scolded Luhan as he pulled Luhan off the bully.

Luhan was having none of it. "But he dirtied my new shoes!" 

Unfortunately the Luhan's rebellion caused a commotion and attracted one of the teachers.

What Minseok had said had come true. Luhan did get in trouble, but so did his bully. After listening to Minseok as a witness, the teacher only made them clean up all the sand that they threw around during the fight.

Minseok was there the entire though, helping Luhan to carry the bucket of sand that he filled up and brought it to empty in the sand pit. Minseok was strong as a child as well. Some things have never changed.

After the mess was cleaned up, it was Luhan's turn to be in a mess. Luhan sat on the edge of the pit in misery, staring down at his ruined shoes. Minseok propped himself up beside Luhan and poked his head into Luhan's field of vision, apple hair bobbing in front of Luhan's face.

"What's wrong?"

"That bully ruined my new shoes." Luhan pointed at the dull yellow colour the shoes had become.

Minseok thought hard for a moment, forehead and nose wrinkling up in thought. Bingo! He had an idea. "I know how we can fix that!"

Dragging Luhan by the hand, Minseok took him around to where the drinking fountains were and told Luhan to remove his shoes. Luhan did so pliantly and Minseok dapped a bit of tissue he had in his pocket in the water and began to scrub away the sand crusting on Luhan's leather shoes.

By the end of Lunch, they both had their feet barefooted as the duo built castles in the sandpit and toes digging in as they waited for Luhan's shoes to dry in the sun. Minseok took off his shoes as to not make Luhan feel lonely.

 

 

The corner of Jongdae's eyes crinkled as he smiled at the story. "Wow, you've always been a violent kid haven't you."

Luhan turned back around to face Jongdae and fix him a playful smirk. "Do you want to experience my violent fury again?"

The smile was wiped off Jongdae's face immediately. 

Minseok intervened their bantering as he started to mention how Luhan had met Sehun in their third year of high school. "If you remember how tiny I was, then I remember how you had hearts in your eyes all the time every time Sehun walked past you."

 

 

The sun was shining brightly and the cool breeze was tousling Luhan's newly dyed golden hair as he pranced around on the sidewalk. Minseok watched his friend spazz around with a soft smile on his face from behind. 

Luhan continued to skip along until he pushed through the gates of the school and the sound of lockers slamming and people chit chattering filled his ears. "This is going to be a great year, Minseok. I can feel it."

And a good year it was indeed as it was the year that Oh Sehun transferred into their school. Luhan was currently sitting with his back against a mirror as he spectated Minseok's dance class when the doors suddenly slammed open. As Sehun walked into the room, Luhan saw roses blooming in the background and sparkles dancing around Sehun's thin figure.

Minseok collapsed besides Luhan when he finished his dance solo and closed Luhan's open jaw with a hand.

"Stop it, you're drooling."

 "No, I'm not," but wiped the sides of his mouth anyway.

From then on, Luhan began to wear very tight fitting shirts and skin tight jeans whenever Minseok had his dance classes as a method to seduce the stony faced Oh Sehun. To Luhan's misfortune, he attracted everyone except the one person he wanted. The requests and confessions he received from not only boys, but girls also, sky rocketed. Oh Sehun's signiture stony expression did not budge. The only time that Luhan managed to attract Sehun's attention was when he bought in a cup of Bubble Tea into Minseok's dance class one day. Luhan slurped up the pearls noisily in frustration, why wouldn't Sehun look at him? Everyone else did. When he looked up again, he noticed. Sehun was looking at him! 

Okay, it was more like he was looking at the cup in Luhan's hands, but same thing. With a devious plan, Luhan raised the straw back up to his mouth and began to obscenely purse his lips as he took a sip of the beverage. With the raise of Luhan's hand, Sehun's eyes followed until he noticed Luhan's full, pink lips engulfing the thick straw. His eyes continued to follow the path until he made direct eye contact with Luhan and blushed.

Luhan paused and backed off the straw, gulped exageratedly and gestured the tip of the straw towards Sehun. 

"Want some?"

Sehun gladly accepted.

 

 

"Wow so the best way to a man's heart really is his stomach." Jongdae poked a hand into Luhan's flat belly.

Luhan scowled at the attack but then his mouth downturned. "All this talk about Sehun made me miss him even more."

Jongdae rolled his eyes as Luhan buried his face into Jongdea's expensive new shirt again. 

"This won't do." Getting things straight, Jongdae sat up from the bed. "We're going to find out why Sehun has been avoiding you."

 


Yo, so Kiyeol wanted Hunhan so I GAVE HER HUNHAN

ARE YOU SATISFIED, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

but ye lol srsly this is all Luhan background info

AND THANK YOU!!! 50 SUBS I'M SO HAPPY ;~~~~~;