032

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae doesn't know for how long he was sleeping, but once he woke up, he was sure this wasn't the first thing he wanted to see.
Ever. Thankfully, he wasn't in any weird position over Jongin's lap, or a weird position in general.

Baekhyun was strolling near the shore, hand in hand with Chanyeol. Everything seemed fine to Jongdae until here, because he himself wanted to do that with Minseok, but once his eyes moved to the southern area of Baekhyun's body, he wanted to take his eyes off: Baekhyun was sporting a small red speedo with tiny white hearts and Chanyeol's was white with red hearts. Matching swimsuits. Jongdae wanted to vomit.

Jongdae removed his shirt and changed to his swim suit: a Victoria Beckham's black short pants with delicate white details. Simple, yet classy.

He put his Carrera sunglasses and decided to go and sit with Minseok and Kyungsoo. "Jongdae, can you put some sun blocker on my back?" Minseok asked with a smirk on his face, Jongdae just nodded and put his hands to work on Minseok's back and Jongdae couldn't believe that it was a real fact that his skin was soft EVERYWHERE.

"Are we getting frisky?" Baekhyun said teasingly, still holding hands with Chanyeol and Jongdae rolled his eyes.  

"Matching swimsuits? Did you get them on sale?" Jongdae replied without moving his gaze away from Minseok.

"Oh my god! You did not..." 

Baekhyun's rant, however, was cut by a very sweaty Yixing, he came running and the guys could see worry all over his face "Where's Luhan?!"

The boys shrugged.  They supposed Luhan would be with Sehun, as they wanted to have some privacy today because Kris kept saying all the way here that they had to do some recordings tomorrow, as their debut date was rescheduled. Kyungsoo was the first to talk. "He should be where Luhan is."

"Well, maybe Luhan died because Sehun almost drowned"

"SEHUN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!" Minseok yelled at the top of his lungs.

 

Jongdae wasn't surprised anymore. He knew too well that people from this cabin liked to do stupid they shouldn't, like the time that Tao said he was allergic to shrimps and then after two hours Yixing came with a bowl of ramyun and shrimps,making Tao eat it. Or the time that Jongin told Baekhyun pink wasn't his color because he looked too bright and the next day Baekhyun almost threw away all his pink clothes and cried his eyes out and Kyungsoo had to smack the out of him for breaking the diva's heart. But, this time Sehun won the prize to the most stupid ever.

But even when Jongdae wasn't surprised, he was worried at the very bottom of his heart. He actually pictured everything: the waves were too hard and the sea dragged Sehun to a deeper point and Sehun couldn't swim, he would be a bit too far from the shore so that's why they couldn't hear him asking out for help, but luckily, Yixing was strolling around and he ran into the sea like Pamela Anderson in Bay Guardians.

Kyungsoo told Jongin to go and search for Luhan while everyone followed Yixing to where Sehun was located. 

Sehun was lying over his back, looking rather weak. Kyungsoo was the first one to run to his side, touching his face and asking are you okay, hunnie? like if it was a mantra. If Suho was there they'd be skinned already.

"It's okay, hyung, I was just playing" Sehun mumbled and Kyungsoo sighed in content, at least he was okay.

"Oh Sehun! Do you feel like Leonardo ing Dicaprio in Titanic?! DONT GET NEAR THE WATER OKAY? DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING A SHOWER WHEN WE GO BACK TO THE DORMS!" Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun, holding him a bit too tight.

 

Kris showed up a little bit late, he was holding some plastic bags and didn't bother to ask why everyone was surrounding Sehun. "Food is here."  was the only he had to say to get everyone's attention.

The boy sat in some kind of circle and started eating. Everyone but Kris because Chicken ain't his style and he got some salad or some like that because GUYS I NEED TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE or some stuff like that. Jongdae thought today wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

"Why Joonmyun didn't come with us? Jongin asked all of a sudden, making Kris choke with his salad,

"He said he didn't wanna come, actually...we weren't allowed to come, so if someone says something back in the camp, I'll reveal your dirtiest secret, ladies"

Jongdae laughed at the faces of everyone else, were those secrets too bad?

 

--------------------------------------

This update is very short but

I came to find this: 19 upvotes | 78 subscribers [show].

I don't know how this happened but THANKYOU VERY MUCH ♥ 

I honestly am having a hard time as many of you know already that musicfromtheseoul is not currently working on this fic and I'm currently writing two other stories,so I may end this story pretty soon.If you have some ideas, please let me know on the comments! :)