034

SM Camp *EDITING.

Since the cultural night, there's something Jongdae has been feeling guitly about and that is the fact that he liked Japan, way too much. He would sometimes wear the kimono he used when he was alone and watch japanese shows at night when everybody else was sleeping...hey, they're funny! Minseok was the only one that actually knew, though. 

But right now, there was something more kawaii going on:

It was ing Christmas!

 

Not really, but today Jongdae was alone at the cabin with Minseok. He doesn't know how that happened, if the odds were on his favor or if he sold his soul to Satan, - but he doesn't really think the last option is real, as far as he remembers, Baekhyun has been very busy taking care of his boyfriend and Prada baby.

Jongdae walked inside the shared room and the first thing he sees is Minseok sitting on his bed, looking idly to the floor "hey babe, you okay?" Jongdae sat next to him, placing his arm around the older's shoulders. "Yeah, I'm just happy we have time to be alone, finally" Minseok said as he smiled, eyeing Jongdae.

He doesn't know how he ended up cupping Minseok's face and pulling him towards him, closing the space between their lips softly, he loved to kiss those plump lips of Minseok and he believes it was because kiss kiss fall in love, motherer

Minseok pulled smoothly Jongdae into his lap, and Jongdae could feel his wrapped close to him. Minseok wrapped his arms around Jongdae's waist, without breaking the kiss and suddenly he pulled away, he gave a long, slow to Jongdae's jawaline and then he quickly made his way back to Jongdae's lips, the lower lip softly and making Jongdae part his lips. Minseok put his tongue inside Jongdae's mouth and soon he found Jongdae's tongue, he could feel how Jongdae grabbed the hem of his shirt tightly.

But suddenly, Jongdae shut his eyes wide, Minseok pulled away, confused. Jongdae showed him his right hand, more precisely, one of his fingers "Gurl, you ain't getting D if I broke another nail!" 

Minseok had no other option but to laugh and kiss Jongdae on the lips quickly, before the heard noise coming from the common area.

 

Both walked hand in hand and the first thing they see is a very worried Baekhyun who apparently proposed himself to make a hole on the carpet because that damn just couldn't stop walking. Minseok frowned and looked at Jongdae, he knew that they both won the contest and they had to chose where they wanted to spend their holidays, however they weren't gonna spend it together, they could choose two different places, so that wasn't the thing that was bugging Baekhyun.

Jongdae let go off Minseok's hand and walked towards Baekhyun, placing one of his hands on his shoulders as he slapped him with the other ", what was that for?!" Baekhyun covered his newly slapped cheek with his hand, looking at Jongdae with narrowed eyes.

"Can you tell me what's going on?"

Baekhyun shrugged "I'm not really sure, Kris and Joonmyun have been the whole day at their cab and I'm sure..."

Baekhyun was cut by BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM  SHAKALAKA I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DANCE Jongdae's ringtone.

"Moshi moshi?" He answered and put his phone on speaker.

"Jong....dae, why are you speaking in Japanese!?" It was his mother and Jongdae wanted to slap himself for answering like that "Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I have a surprise for you..." Jongdae narrowed his eyes, his mother was the last person to get him a present, dammit, she even forgot his birthday last year! 

As if on cue, Kris walked inside the cabin, Jongdae quit the speaker "Mom, i'll call you later, bye!" and hung up, he placed himself next to Minseok and looked at Kris.

"We have something to tell you, guys!" he said and soon, the EXO members were next to Kris "Before the winners of the challenge leave, Lee Soo Man planned a picnic."

Okay, a picnic wasn't that bad. Jongdae liked picnics.

"Whit your parents."

The cabin was now full of complaints and arguements, because this was the only place they could be them. The sassy little es.

"Shut the up and sit the down, Kris! I can't have my parents here!" Baekhyun said, Jongdae knew about their relationship but he wasn't worried about that, he was worried about his parents because who leaves being a straight man and suddenly he's the spring queen.

Absolutely no.

"I'm sorry, ladies! It's not like we have other option" Kris said trying to calm everyone down "I know it's the first time we go through something like this but my boss,  Mr. Lee thinks it's time to stop hiding who we truly are and we need to start off by the people we care the most!"

"Yes, Kris, I'm gonna tell my mom, hey guess what, I left straight and I am now wearing a plume because I'm the homecoming queen" Jongdae said bitterly. Do't blame him, he was worried.

", you can do that for all I care, but friendly reminder, you were as straight as spaghetti, but once you got heated up, well... " Kris shrugged trying and diverted his attention to Baekhyun "And you, I'm your legal tutor, asshat, your parents ain't coming because I'm here, and I have embraced your inner Beyonce as much as you did, kay, thanks".

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and hit Kris' arms playfully. "Well, excuse me, ladies, I have to go and apply a face treatment cause there is no way in hell my mother in law is meeting me like this. I need to be more perfect."

"When are our parents coming? Chanyeol asked confidently. Jongdae knew that he came out to his parents a long time ago, before the camp was even a thing and they kind of knew about Baekhyun, so of course, he was relaxed about it.

"Tomorrow."

And with that, Kris his heels and left the cabin.

 

--------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers!

I want to say thank you to Sammiwammi65 and to ChocolateMilkJess because I got this idea from them.

I'm sorry to inform you that I at writting OTL so, yes.

By the way, let know who your bias is in the comments? :) Mines are Baek and Kai.