021

SM Camp *EDITING.

Baekhyun had to lock his door to avoid being murdered in his sleep, but honestly, he couldn't stop laughing when he imagined Jongdae's face when he found the on his pocket. It should have been worth watching. Jongdae kept knocking on his door until he apparently gave up and that's when Baekhyun decided to leave the room to sit in the common room. The boys weren't allowed to use the internet very often and because of that they didn't have access to it on the cabin but, pretty soon he found out that he could reach the signal from the main building and with it, the illegal download of TV shows. 

The diva was wasting his time, really, he was watching the blogs of his favorite brands of clothes and make up trends for the season when something caught his attention : "OSCARS 2014 nominee list" Baekhyun quickly clicked said link and his eyes started to wander around the site. He and Chanyeol watched together some of the movies and they both liked some of the actors because WHO IN THEIR SANE MIND WOULDN'T LIKE JARED ING LETO?. So, he quickly searched where they would be streaming the show and bookmarked it, turned off his computer and went to sleep.

 

The boys had dance practice and being totally honest, it seemed like if SME wanted 'em dead. 
Not literally of course, but Jongdae couldn't believe how well Jongin and Yixing did even when they both kept dancing for more than six hours straight, because let's face it: after an hour of dancing, Jongdae seemed to be having a heavy asthma attack. And we are not gonna talk about Chanyeol's condition. It was just painful to the eyes. But Jongin and Yixing looked like if they came back from a picnic. Oh, well, the wonders of being a ballet dancer.

The boys were allowed to go to their cab after practice and everyone decided to take a shower first.
Jongdae found himself relaxed around the boys already, especially when he receieved comments like "Hey, hyung, do you think my is prettier than Chanyeol's?" he would just compare them and tell them his personal thoughts. 

Once they were back to the cabin, Baekhyun was the first one to run into his room, he probably wanted to rest because Baekhyun wasn't a dancer either. The boys didn't question it and everybody left to their rooms. 
Jongdae was looking forward to it, anyways. He couldn't spend a lot of time today with Minseok as they had to practice almost all day. 

He lied down on his bed, and opened his arms. Inviting Minseok in, and the older obliged happily. 
Minseok was facing Jongdae, as he placed his arms on Jongdae's waist, they kept whispering sweet nothings to each others' ears and pecking their lips every once in a while. Honestly, it felt good. Jongdae felt at home and so did Minseok.

"THIS INTERNET IS GONNA ING KILL ME!!" That voice. That damn voice. But, hey, did he say Internet? 
All the boys were gathered in the common room, looking at Baekhyun. "Yes, we have Internet. And no, it's not working" he said without looking at them. How could he keep that precious secret to himself? The amount of Jongin they could've downloaded by now was unbelievable. 

"What were you going to watch anyways?" Yixing asked as he watched Baekhyun moving next to the window so maybe he could get a better signal "The Oscars" he said earning an "OOH!" from everyone.
Soon, the internet started working, of course he had to stay next to the window with the chance of being caught by one of the Joonmyeun, who was the one in charge of patrolling at night but then again, who gives a about him?

When the Internet finally worked and Baekhyun was actually able to stream the show his eyes shut wide in surprise "LUPITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WON, GURLS!!" well...that was quite..unexpected. The boys sat around him, getting caught on the show and laughing once in a while at the stuff Ellen would do "I wanna be there so I can eat pizza too" Tao said while pouting. "Is Leo nominated?" Luhan asked and Baekhyun just nodded "I bet he will win this time" someone said in the back "He's too hot to not have an Oscar, okay?" that was definetly Jongin "I will set the camp on fire if he doesn't I swear" and the complains could go on and on. If they could, they'd be wearing #TEAMLEONARDO shirts by now.

"And the winner to Best Actor in a Leading role is..:" Everyone in the cab had held their breath once Jennifer Lawrence showed up on stage. "Matthew McConaughey!" Baekhyun closed his laptop, pissed off by the news of the recent winner of the golden statue.

"I didn't even know he had a movie!" "I CANNOT OKAY!?" "I QUIT LIFE" "I'M SO DONE!". And that, my friends, was everything you could've heard that night from the cabin. There was people who cried, too ..cough Kyungsoo cough. 

"What's going on here?" Joonmyun asked when he walked inside the cab and found people crying and typing furiously in their computers while some others were saying they were done with life and that they would burn the Internet...O...kay? "Hey! I asked you guys a question"

Baekhyun, as the leader of the divas, was the first one who snapped, and his perfectly manicured nails were stabbing Joonmyeun's chest. "It's all your fault okay?! Don't talk to us until you personally give him his statue!!" he said cleaning up his tears and walking to his room leaving a confused Jonnmyeun behind.

He turned to look at the other boys and they were in the same condition. "Can someone tell me why everyone is crying?!" Kyungsoo walked in slowly towards Jonnmyun, and once he was close enough, he whispered "They said it was his year...but his chance died, just like my heart" and left.

Joonmyeun decided to leave the cab and search for Kris, he couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.

 

--- 

sorry guys,short chapter! Tribute to the oscars because i can lol

im so sad leo lost tho!