010

SM Camp *EDITING.

Now that EXO was finally complete, Jongdae felt more whole; as if his future was more concrete. Yixing and Baekhyun's cursing makes it past the barricades of the bedroom door as Minseok opens it in and slides in swiftly. Okay, it was more like Jongdae's life was more concretely gurranteed to be smashed into pieces at the addition of yet another diva. What the were they doing? It was nearing midnight but they had yet to settle down. But hey! At least Jongdae wouldn't have to room with Yixing and deal with his incessant gossiping and ing. Jongdae only had Minseok to thank. 

Jongdae heard another thump against the wall and a  please you do not mess with Baby Lulu and Jongdae's temper snapped. It didn't help that his devised plan to drag Zhang Yixing's dignity down to the pits of hell didn't work either. He didn't care about what they were doing right now, only that they would stop and put their phatilicious booties to rest this instant. Sticking his head out the door, Jongdae yelled at the top of his lungs down the hallway, "Shut the up! I need my ing beauty sleep now."

All Baekhyun had to reply with was his own holler of, "With the way you look, you ing need it!."

Jongdae slammed the door and turned off the lights. Silence. At least he would finally manage to go to sleep now, only at the cost of his self esteem. How dare Byun Baekhyun? His mum told him he was handsome everyday.

Sulking, he walked back to his bed with a frown on his face and tugged the covers back; crawling into bed grumpily. The room represented Jongdae's feelings. Very dark.

He heard a russle from Minseok's side of the room and a small whisper of, "Jongdae, if it helps, I think you're pretty. But I think you should sleep anyway because your skin regenerates the most at 2am. Good night, Chen Chen."

Now, if Jongdae looked more closely, he noticed the pale moon light shining through the sheer curtains of the room; illuminating Minseok's lips and cheekbones in the dimly. Maybe Jongdae didn't quite feel as dark anymore.

 

 

Holy ing . Jongdae collapsed on the couch of the common area in the cabin. Now that EXO was a complete group, their real training finally begun. Their first session consisted of an intense dance routine choreographed by Nick Bass. For all Baekhyun could dance to Girls Generation songs, he couldn't do here. Jongdae thought that he was witnessing a beached whale giving birth to a dinosaur. It wasn't pleasant. It was the first time that he had ever witnessed the diva dripping with sweat, eyeliner running and hair unkempt. He bet this wasn't Chanyeol's first time seeing it though, but probably with a lot more . Ew.

Unfortunately, Jongdae didn't have room to talk. His own condition was very similar to Baekhyun's, if not worse. His hair was flopping horribly over his left eye and he definitely needed to change out of the t-shirt he was in. It was sticking to his body and drenched. Oh god, the smells. 

The side of the couch dipped as Luhan threw himself on it and wrapped an arm around Jongdae's sweaty neck.

"This is totally why you're a vocalist and not a dancer."

To his dismay Luhan looked perfect, not a lock of hair out of place. There was a light sheen of sweat on his forehead but rather than disgusting, he looked y as the light shimmered off his body. Man, this was unfair. Jongdae wanted to wipe that smirk off Luhan's face with his fist.

The other side of the couch dipped this time as Yixing nonchalantly perched his tiny right next to Jongdae and looked at the two puffed out vocalists. "Man, you guys need some pick-me-ups."

Baekhyun looked horrified. "No, Yixing. I don't want any of your drugs."

Ignoring the comment, Yixing walked off to his room down the hallway and came back carrying a bright (very bright) pink leopard print make up carrier case and placed it on the centre of the coffee table. With long manicured nails, he undid the clasp and started sorting through the extensive make up collection he had to begin distributing the samples.

He walked around the room until he was directing holding out three packets of cleanser, moisturiser and bb cream in front of Baekhyun's face. "Tea tree oil for you because I can totally tell you're gonna break out soon."

Looking thoroughly insulted with his mouth hanging open, Baekhyun resolutely accepted the proffered samples with a small rub to the side of his cheek. "Oh my god, I totally need this. I knew my skin was getting more oily. No one wants to kiss a greasy cheek like you've been working at Mc Donald's your entire life." His attitude did a whole 180.

Baekhyun blew a small kiss to Yixing as grattitude. "Thanks Xing babe, knew I could trust you!" Jongdae thought he vomitted a bit in his mouth.

Walking up to Luhan, Yixing held out a packet of eye serum and bb cream.

"For you Lu hon, I know Sehun keeps you up at night," Yixing threw Luhan a wink. "You'll need the eye serum to prevent yourself from looking like Tao."

Graciously accepting the samples, Luhan stared up at Yixing like he was the saviour of Taylor Momsen (which definitely did not exist). "I knew I liked you for a reason! You're my new BFFL!"

Wow, if Jongdae knew that it was this easy to win over Luhan and Baekhyun he would have brought his mum's product samples with him in his suit case.

Finally, Yixing walked around and stopped to stare at Jongdae's face. It did not look good.

With great enthusiasm he did a dramatic turn to face Baekhyun and Luhan. "Ladies, we have work to do."

Jongdae gulped, this did not sound good.

 

 

20 minutes later found Jongdae laying spread over the couch with at least 10 different treatments over his face. 

Yixing tutted as he rubbed another fruity smelling cream over Jongdae's face. "Jong bear, your cheek bones are so high and your skin is so soft but you don't know how to take care of yourself." It was as if he was a great disappointment when Yixing shook his head. "Your pores were massive."

Baekhyun was looking like an underwater polar bear with the cleanser foaming over his face. On the other hand though, his face epitomised the true meaning of bliss. Luhan was sitting in a similar state with eyebag patches sitting on his face, Jongdae rather thought that he looked like a clown.

He had to admit that the experience wasn't this bad. Yixing had promised that he would could win Homecoming Queen with his new face. If all turned out well Jongdae wouldn't mind sparing a couple of bucks to buy a couple of the products Yixing showed him. He would be homecoming queen! Wait-

Before he could correct himself on the fact that if anything, Jongdae would rather be homecoming king, Luhan poked the side of his rib with a toe. "So, you had your first night with Minseok yesterday." Jongdae chose to completely ignore the raised eyebrow.

"Don't you think that Minseok looked really cool dancing today?" Luhan continued to say.

Baekhyun interjected quietly, "I didn't see him limping today. And you look dead tired. I can see who tops in the bedroom then."

Jongdae was too relaxed to even care what they were saying; Yixing was doing this massage thing on his temples and was just about to enter the dream land.

The first thing to welcome him in his dream was Minseok's face.