031

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae liked the idea of going to spend some spare time at the beach to get freshened because the hot weather was making his skin super dry and he wasn't ready to deal with it. Not now nor never, so, once he talked to Tao to try and convince Kris, he kind of feel proud of himself. Kind of. But everything changed once he was on his way to Kris' car.

Jongdae walked out the cabin wearing a massive pair of Chanel sunglasses, a Prada with his belongings on his right hand and his man's hand on the left. Ready to rule the world, he thought. He was actually happy to spend the day with Minseok, as they barely had time lately, they decided it could be like a date. 

Once they reached the parking lot, Jongdae saw Baekhyun and Luhan talking with Kris, but to be totally honest, Jongdae didn't try to pay attention, as he already knew that Baekhyun would try and make a big deal out of nothing. "What's going on?" Xiumin asked, earning a glare from Luhan and a small smile from kris.
"Well, your leader here was talking about the ride" Bakhyun simply said, not bothering to look at Jongdae or Minseok.

"So, it's just a ride, girls, not a big deal!" Jongdae squeezed Minseok's hand. "Not a big deal?! NOT A BIG DEAL?! I don't know if you enjoy to be a swinger, Kim Jongdae, but I don't want to see on Chanyeol's lap an that's not mine!" Baekhyun replied, placing his hand on his heart, gasping dramatically.

Oh. Kris and his arrangements.

Jongdae prayed to every heavenly being for Xiumin to get a decent partner and well, he did. Sehun wasn't his favorite person out of all the other guys in the cabin, but he knew that he was pretty much in love with Luhan to try out and make a move on him. Of course, Luhan kept saying stuff like I SWEAR ON DONATELLA VERSACE THAT IF I SEE SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS I'LL CUT YOU INTO PIECES, KIM MINSEOK. Oh, the amusement.

Then, he noticed Baekhyun sitting on Kyungsoo's lap, even he was lucky. Because, no matter how much Kyungsoo was evil, he still was the most decent one. They were busily talking about food, about how Baekhyun didn't bring Prada baby because the sun is too strong for her and how he wanted to make a photoshoot at the beach with Chanyeol because they were pretty much the Brangelina of the camp, sweetheart. Kyungsoo was just smiling and nodding and Jongdae remembered his mother telling him to be nice to spoiled people.

 

Jongdae tilted his head as he was trying to figure out who he was paired up with, because being realistic, who does want to spend a three hour drive trip with someone annoying? At least it wasn't Baekhyun.

"Hey, princess."

Kim Jongin. Holy ing . Jongdae turned around to face Jongin, the latter smiling widely, looking at Jongdae with narrowed eyes. "Who's gonna top?" Jongdae gulped down. "Shut the up, Jongin, let's go."

Jongin got into the car and quickly looked at Jongdae, waiting for him to get in and sit on his lap. "Don't be shy, princess, it's not gonna be the first time you'll be doing this" Jongdae was going to make sure Kris drowns at the beach today. Jongdae sighed as he got in and sat in Jongin's lap, he tried his best to not to move and be as light as a leaf but soon, Jongin reached out his hands, grabbed hips and pulled him clos, making Jongdae feel his very close to his -crack.

"Are you okay, princess?" Jongin asked and Jongdae just nodded, he was feeling a bit odd "Good, cause we still have three hours" 

After a few minutes, however, Jongdae started to feel sleepy, he couldn't fight it: he just had to sleep once the car started to move, but he was fully aware of who was beneath him, so he tried hard not to fall asleep. Jongin notices it, of course and he decides to pull Jongdae's body towards him, placing Jongdae's head against his shoulder "Sleep, princess, I'll wake you up once we arrive". Jongdae doesn't doubt and closes his eyes.

 

Luhan is the first one to notice the scene, he narrows his eyes and points at them

"What is going on there?!" He screams, making all of the passengers look at Jongin and Jongdae.

 

--------------------------

Short update because it's late :)

thank you for the suscribers and upvotes! Love you guys