017

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae had never been scared of haunted places before. Not even a bit. So being here, caught with only Minseok made him realize what he just did. He tried to flirt with Minseok. You don't like guys, no matter how cute Minseok is and how hot Jongin is, you're straight, he reminded himself. And he merely did it because going against those three was something hard to do and his momma always told him that if you can't beat'em, join'em. So he kind of did. Or at least he tried.

But here he was. In a haunted cabin. He remembers one of the boys telling him the story of a girl who got lost a long time ago, just when the camp started. The story was about a girl that was crazy and she locked herself in this cabin and since then people weren' allowed to enter the cabin #5. But no one knew why exactly. 

He found himself sitting next to Minseok, the latter shaking a little "Are you okay?" Jongdae asked but nothing came out from the eldest's mouth. "Minseok?." Nothing. "Yah, hyung, are you okay?" No matter how much he tried, he wasn't able to see Minseok's face, but he had this feeling that Minseok was scared. Jongdae was about to reach Minseok's hand, by instinct of course, when they both heard a noise in the back of the cab, making Minseok gasp. "It was just a mouse, hyung" 

"MOUSE!?!"

. Jongdae thought that his ex girlfriend was scared of those little animals, too. So it kind of made some sense to him. 

"Okay, it's time to try to get out" Jongdae said and stood up, not moving a single bit from Minseok's side "Try to get up too, MinMin." Minseok slowly stood up from his place, and he didn't hesitate to hold Jongdae's hand, making the younger gasp but, trying to keep it cool he just started walking "we need to try to find a window as the front door is locked, okay?" Minseok said nothing.

Jongdae's pace was slow and it was because Minseok would stop, gasp and curse every so often, Jongdae would just giggle. When they finally found one of the rooms, Jongdae thought his eardrums would explode by the scream Minseok let out. The furniture inside the room were covered by dust, and there was a single bed, perfectly made. To Jongdae's poor eyesight, everything seemed just okay. "T...there's something, Jongdae" Minseok murmured but no matter how much Jongdae tried, he couldn't see anything "Where?" Minseok held Jongdae's hand tighter "Next to the bed."

Jongdae tried with all his strength to see what Minseok was seeing. And he did. It seemed to be a woman, dressed in white and she had long, black hair, but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't see her face. "It's just a doll, MinMin" and then, he tried to keep walking towards the window, but it seemed like if Minseok was glued to the ground. "I...I don't think so" Jongdae let out a sigh and he let go of Minseok's grip "Okay, I'm here with you, and I will protect you, I won't let nothing happen to you" Wow, Jongdae, cheesy much? "Look, I'll show you it's a doll".

Jongdae walked right to the door,and being the playful boy he was, he had thought about playing a prank on Minseok but he decided that the older's heart wouldn't take it well and probably he would be mad at him, so he didn't. When he reached the doll he touched her face, it felt soft and warm. Almost like if the doll was real. He turned his gaze to Minseok just to find the boy petrified on the spot, "see, it's a doll" Minseok just reach out his arm, shaking and Jongdae turned to see the doll. She was smiling. 

Jongdae's eyes were wide now and the only reaction he had was to held Minseok's hand and run.
"What the was that?!" he said but of course, no one replied. He found another one of the rooms, far from the one where he saw the doll. There was no other noise but Minseok's muffled crying. "MinMin, I need you to help me, okay? I don't see well in the dark..you don't see anything, right?" Minseok just answered with a simple no. Jongdae pulled Minseok inside the room and closed the door behind them and right after he diverted his gaze to the window. "Okay, hyung, we need to open the window." The boys walked to the window and tried to open it, first Jongdae, then Minseok and lastly both of them but with no success. 

Jongdae suddenly shut up and looked to the door, he thought about trying to go into another room, but the sobs of Minseok made him get rid of the idea. He shrugged it and all of a sudden his fist met with the crystal glass. His hand was bleeding now, but the thing he wanted the most was to get Minseok out of the place before he collapsed. "Hyung, get out first, I'll go after you" Minseok obeyed.

Minseok held Jongdae's hand to help him get through the window and once Jongdae was on his feet, they started walking to the camp. Hand in hand. "Is your hand okay? You're bleeding" Minseok's voice sounded worried and he was still crying. Jongdae's heart fluttered and he had to fight this urgency to pull Minseok into an embrace "It's fine, i'll check it when we arrive" both boys kept walking for a while until they reached the cab, which to their surprise, still had the lights on.

 

Jongdae let go of Minseok's hand and opened the door to find Joonmyun with a worried expression on his face "holy , where were you?...Jongdae, what happened to your hand?!" Minseok cleaned up his face with the sleeve of his sweater and walked in, not looking around. "It's just a small cut, nothing to worry about" Jongdae said.

Joonmyun said he was going to inform Kris that both of the boys appeared with just small injuries.
Jongdae smiled and apologized for causing trouble and as soon as he left, he glared at the three divas in front of him. "WHAT THE WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" he snapped surprising the three divas in front of him 

"It was just bonding time with Minseok" Yixing said making it sound like if Minseok and Jongdae spent some time at starbucks

"Bonding time? Minseok almost died! I had to comfort him and take care..."

Jongdae didn't finish the sentence when he noticed Baekhyun's evil smile. Of course they knew. They knew that Minseok would be afraid. "You should be thanking us that you were walking hand in hand a moment ago".  Jongdae blinked....and blinked. and blinked. How did he know?

"Of course I saw you, honey, when will you admit you like him?"  Baekhyun asked.

Do I like Minseok? Jongdae thought. No, I like girls...right? 

"I don't...he was scared and I am his friend! Of course I'd take care of him" Jongdae quickly replied. This wasn't gonna be the fall of Kim Jongdae. He was far from being gay. He was just being nice, okay? NICE.

"I'm getting tired of your " Baekhyun said, stabbing his index finger on Jongdae's chest and suddenly Luhan pushed him away "But you know, Baekie? He said since day one he was straight, so.."

"So we're gonna let him believe that? I used Chanyeol's last hair dye bottle for nothing? Are you trying to tell me that, Luhan, are you?!" 

"No" Yixing said out of nowhere "He's saying we need to keep working, I can tell the boy is confused already."

The three hyenas laughed. "Mm? Girls, I'm here". Jongdae cleared his throat.

Minseok showed up with the first aid kit in hand. "Jongdae, come here" he said softly as he sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him, his eyes were still swollen and red from all the crying back in the haunted cabin. Jongdae glared at the divas as he walked towards Minseok and he sat next to him, and the girls left and hid in the broom closet to watch over them. 

Minseok held Jongdae's injured hand softyly and started to clean it with the alcohol "at least you don't have any glass in it, it'd be more painful" Jongdae just nodded as he stared at Minseok's facial features. Does he really like him? Jongdae sighed earning a glare from Minseok "I'm sorry, I'm trying not to hurt you that much" Jongdae smiled and shook his head, assuring him it was okay.

Jongin was about to walk in the living room but of course, the fairy godmothers were there to help and they pulled Jongin inside the closet and pushed him in the back, making him hit his back with the wall "Ow! What was that for?!" Baekhyun glared at him "Shut up and let us watch..Did I miss something?" Luhan shook his head and the three of them kept watching.

Minseok finished to wrap Jongdae's hand with the bandage and then he offered him some pain killers and a glass of water that Jongdae happily accepted.

Jongdae stared at Minseok for a long time and then, as if he was being attracted by some weird force, he leaned over and kissed Minseok on the cheeks. "Thank you for taking care of my hand" he said and smiled shyly. Minseok smiled back at him and said "Thank you for taking care of me in the cabin" and then without blinking, he leaned over and kissed Jongdae on the lips. And to his surprise, he didn't push him away.

But the kiss didn't last long as they both could swear they've heard Baekhyun's voice saying "YOU GO GURL!" but when they looked over there was no one. And the atmposphere got terribly weird. "Uhm...I...." Jongdae said but got interrupted by Minseok saying he needed to take a shower and left. 

Jongdae shrugged it off and decided he should take a rest after all the incidents that happened today, but he, again, was abducted into the broom closet.

"OH MY GOSH, KIM JONGDAE, DID YOU JUST GET KISSED BY KIM MINSEOK?!"

"Can you lower your voice?"

"So, you're not denying it!" Luhan said.

"No, I'm saying what's the point of hiding if all South Korea is gonna hear anyways?" 

Even when no one could see him, Baekhyun rolled his eyes but still lowered his voice tone "So, you got kissed by Minseokie..."

"Yes, I did"

The three divas gasped. For the first time, Jongdae wasn't denying the facts, and there was no point on denying it. They all saw it anyway.

"I got kissed by Kim Minseok, hyung...But that doesn't mean I'm gay. I'm straight, sorry to break your heart, girls, good luck next time."

Jongdae, ironically, walked out the closet and left the three divas - and a backhurted boy behind.

 

---------------------

Holy shiet. This is the longest chapter I've ever written so far ;A; I hope you like it and don't kill me.