012

SM Camp *EDITING.

This is not how Jongdae thought the camp would be. He'd rather be giving his grandmother a sponge bath right now than be in this particular situation. Ever since Yixing had not so accidentally bleached Baekhyun's hair, the cabin had been in total chaos. Jongdae would rather listen to tv static than hear another one of Chanyeol's baekhyun baby don't worry you're still beautiful with your hair through the door. Heaven knows why Baekhyun doesn't believe Chanyeol but this has left Jongdae in a really uncomfortable and bone breaking position cradling Baekhyun in the crook of his shoulder and being downgraded into becoming a tissue. Who knew Baekhyun had so much snot in that tiny nose of his.

Jongdae's neck was getting itchy from all the tears and snot. "Why did Yixing do this to me?" Baekhyun sniffles and blows his nose into Jongdae's cashmere sweater his mother had gotten him, "I bet Chanyeol's going to break up with me because he doesn't want to be seen with a guy with dog piss for hair." Rolling his eyes exagerratedly, Jongdae painstakenly raised his other arm (the one that still had feeling on it and had not been crushed by Baekhyun's weight) and rubbed the sobbing diva's back.

"There, there." Jongdae tried to soothe Baekhyun,"It's not dog piss, it's more like regular piss." Baekhyun's wailling just doubled in volume. whoops? 

A knock on the door interrupted Baekhyun's loud hiccuping. "W-w-who is it?" Jongdae couldn't imagine how such a beautiful voice like Baekhyun's could turn into what only sounded like a really ty ghost at a cheap haunted house. 

Luhan's voice penetrated through the door. "It's Lu-ge! I have a surprise for you!"

Jongdae tried to untangle Baekhyun's limbs from his own to unlock the door but Baekhyun just kept on grabbing Jongdae in different places after he peeled the body part off. He didn't even know that they were even considered friends, let alone Baekhyun's crying buddy. Jongdae sighed and relaxed his body so he resembled a tree that a very cuddly koala, Baekhyun was attached to. "Baekhyun, can you get off me so I can open the door for Luhan." 

It got significantly snottier and warmer as Baekhyun burried his face into Jongdae's neck and shook his head. If the mountain would not come to Jongdae, then Jongdae would come to the mountain. Or whatever. He heard it on the discovery channel and thought it sounded appropriate right now. With all his might, Jongdae heaved and stood up from the bed -with Baekhyun attached to his neck. He slowly but surely waddled his way to the door, step by step. Baekhyun's sharp nails dug into Jongdae's flesh as he only clung on tighter, avoiding being dropped like last season's fashion statement. It seemed like Jongdae had run a triathlon before he slid the lock and opened the door for Luhan.

Luhan came bearing gifts. In one hand were a set of hair dye products and in the other a very large bottle of concealer. In Baekhyun's eyes though they might as well have been Karl Lagerfeld's newest work sent from God. But if it was sent from God then Luhan would be the angel and Luhan was not an angel in any sense of the word. At the sight of the hair dye, Baekhyun finally released his claws from Jongdae's neck and launched himself at Luhan, bawling even louder than before if that was possible.

Still clinging to Luhan's body, Baekhyun pulled Jongdae in roughly by the forearm and cried happy tears. "I have the BESTEST friends in the world."

 

 

Only moments later (more like hours in Jongdae's mind), Baekhyun emerged with new bravado and a plum coloured head. Jongdae watched as Baekhyun strutted his way past everyone else and stopped right in front of Yixing where he was currently talking to Kris. The whole cabin was put into silence as everyone stared at the two opposing divas. The silence was broken as Baekhyun flung himself into Yixing's lap and gave him a big sloberry kiss on the cheek.

Chanyeol finally pulled Baekhyun out of Yixing's lap but not before he could give thank you after gratutious thank you. "Oh my god, I've never looked so good thank you so much Lay without your moves I never would have gotten this dye job. I owe you a shopping trip."

Without a lap full of diva, Yixing dusted off his hands and reclined into the sofa. "Looks like my job is done. Or is it..?" Yixing stared right into Jongdae's soul and he suddenly became very concerned for his well being.

 

 

Jongdae was not a happy chappy this morning. After Baekhyun's make over, Chanyeol could not keep his hands off his boyfriend. All. through. the. night. Jongdae has been scarred for life after the endless hours of their bed slamming against the wall and Baekhyun's chants of yes Chanyeollie! So good! If he had to admit one thing though, Jongdae had to congratulate Baekhyun for finding a partner with an olympic athelete's endurance.

With sleep hazed eyes, Jongdae stumbled slowly through the hall until he was pulled roughly by what felt like an octopus into one of the broom closets. Blinking to clear his eyes, Jongdae could see the adamant faces of Luhan, Baekhyun and surprisingly Yixing in the darkness. They were obviously up to no good. "What are you doing guys."

Luhan buzzed with the enthusiasm of an entire team of cheerleaders. "We're going to get you into Minseok's heart."

"And hopefully, his pants too!" Baekhyun helpfully supplied.

Jongdae dead panned. "I don't think I've told you guys this but. Wait for it. I'm not gay."

Yixing aww'd and patted his cheeks endearingly. "Look at this baby, he hasn't come out of the closet yet."

"Don't worry. Your fairy godmothers will do all the work!" Luhan cheered.

And ironically, they pushed him out of the broom closet. 


Co-author nim is sorry this is so short :c

I've been having a bit of writers block.