002

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae had to admit. He was lost. He was lost and he was an idiot because who doesn't drop off their luggage at the cabin and decided to haul it along with them. But in his defence, he didn't realise that he was going to end up at a gay camp. It wasn't that he had anything against being gay, it's just that he wasn't

After pulling his lugage with him for what must have been at least 20 minutes without a map of the camp, he finally gives up any hope of finding Suho, or anyone in fact, and settles himself into a heap on the grass; leaving his lugage out in the open.

Jongdae began to feel his lids close when he hears and loud thump.

"Ow ing hell, who leaves their in the middle of now where!" A deep voice curses.

Dusting himself off the ground, Jongdae springs up and immediately bows in apology.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Jongdae almost wants to kiss his saviour's feet but that's really gross. "Anyway, can you help me. I'm lost."

The man bends up from rubbing his sore shins (a result from impact with Jongdae's suitcase) and stands up loud and proud.

"Well you've come to the right person! I'm Kris, camp leader." Kris extends out a very large hand.

Extending out his own hand for a handshake, Jongdae faintly remembers Suho telling him about Kris. 

"Oh, Suho told me about you!" Jongdae says excitedly, "Do you think you can bring me back to the EXO cabin.."

Kris smiles. "Of course."

 

 

Jongdae and Kris are walking side by side, enjoying the light breeze. Jongdae's mind is still worried though, head angled towards his feet and eyebrows scrunching up and meeting in the middle. Right now, his eyebrows could rival Kris' angry bird ones.

"Kris, can I ask you something?" Jongdae asks softly.

 Kris' stride is not broken and answers back warmly. "Sure, it's my job as camp leader to help you."

Jongdae lets out a deep breath. "Is it true? That..you have to be gay to stay in the EXO cabin?" He closes his eyes and prepares himself for the inevitable rejection. He was so excited to join SM too! His worries are put to rest though, as he hears Kris let out a loud chortle instead.

"Oh my god. Baekhyun answered the door, didn't he?" Kris muffles his laughter behind a hand. He reaches the other hand to ruffle Jongdae's hair, taking advantage of his large height. "Don't worry, you don't have to be anything. That's just Baekhyun being silly."

It feels as if the weight of the world has been lifted off Jongdae's shoulders. He can breath again. Letting out a sigh of relief, Jongdae smiles. He can continue his dream of debuting under SM! 

"Just letting you know though," Kris continues. "Everyone currently living there is gay though. Including me." 

Jongdae thinks. Living with a bunch of gay guys can't be that bad, could it?

 

 

Oh boy was Jongdae wrong. The moment Kris unlocks the front door, the very same boy with the massive sunglasses comes bounding through the hallway.

"Hey, it's you again!" The boy who he assumes to be Baekhyun points at him, "I thought you ran away!"

Suddenly, a loud voice booms and a tall boy with unusually large ears comes out from behind the smaller one. "Yah! He almost did run away with the way you scared him off."  He hits the back of Baekhyun's head and as a result, Baekhyun's sunglasses fall off his head comically.

The boy with large ears directs his attention to Jongdae. "Sorry about him, he's an idiot. I'm Chanyeol. Welcome to our cabin." Chanyeol offers a smile, and wow. Jongdae can almost see all his teeth.

"Chanyeollie, how could you do that to me! These glasses were expensive and now my head hurts too." Baekhyun lets out a loud wail and says in the most sickly sweet voice, "Kiss it better please?"

Jongdae wants to vomit looking at Baekhyun's faux puppy eyes. 

"I'm sorry baby." Chanyeol apologises and leans down to rest his lips on Baekhyun's auburn coloured hair. 

The sweet moment is ruined though, when another boy who looks the youngest of them all comes out through the hall way and "accidentally" shoves the couple aside and stops right in front of Jongdae. "Gross guys, get a room."

The boy upon closer inspection had faun eyes and looked adorably like a baby deer. "Hi. I'm Luhan. Don't touch my Sehunnie, okay?"

On second thought, maybe he wasn't so adorable after all. Jongdae has a long month ahead of him.