037

SM Camp *EDITING.

Author's Note: Hello! I decided to post this first as I wanted to let you know how ing surprised I am for having like 100+ suscribers right now! As many of you know, this story is getting close to the end and I have started to work with other stories already, so I'm giving you the links to the stories so you can check them out:

Hide and Seek

The 12 guys(EXO) are the children of the owners of the most powerful companies of South Korea, and their graduation is about to happen, so they decide to go on a trip, but what happens when they find out that their lives are about to change?

Soul Collector

Oh Sehun has the ability to take people's souls away just by one touch, making them die in that moment. He, of course, doesn't care, what happens when she meets her?

Tainted Love

Kyungsoo is a painter and it's currently working on his most important exhibition and he needs to paint about something he doesn't know: love, is he going to make it?

Anyways, please, check them out, I am working with co-authors on two of them :) let me know your opinions!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The guys walked inside the cabin after atending a fake press conference for the first time on his lives. It wasn't that hard..well, not really, but Suho had told them to behave, to not answer something they weren't feeling good about and general speaking, just keep quiet and let the leaders do their . Good thing it was just a practice.

"Do any of you have a girlfriend?" Was one of the questions the "reporters" asked almost immediately. "No, as you know, we had to sign up a contract were we agreed to remain single for a couple of years after our debut, so, saddly we had to end any relationship we had before" Suho replied without hesitation.

But, Jongdae wanted to laugh so hard that he doesn't know how he managed to keep quiet and still the whole time. Lee Soo Man knew that all of them were pretty much gay. But then, he was aware that being gay wasn't acceptable in Korea, so the real thing that kept Jongdae worried was "what happens if they found out?"

When the boys were back in the cabin, everything was a chaos; between Baekhyun's HOLY ING WHAT IF I LOOK FAT ON THE PICTURES, I AM NOT FAT,  AM I?  and Luhan's I SWEAR THAT THIS IS IT, PEOPLE WILL SEE SEHUN AND THEY WILL WANT TO STEAL HIM AWAY Jongdae had no option but to try his best and forget about his doubts.

"Listen up, ladies!" It was Kris, whom was happier than usual because he was asked if he was a professional model just because his ing looks. Goddamit, if I was tall enough.  No, wait, back to Kris, please. Jongdae looked up to the cabin leader and noticed a piece of paper on Kris' hands.

"We have a glass with some papers on it, they read K and M" this time it was Suho "Please,take one, pass it on and good luck!"

Everyone kept silent, and did as told, wondering what was going on.

"So, everyone got their papers already?" The boys nodded "Please, the guys who got K step forward"

Kyungsoo, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun did. 

"I'm assuming the rest got M, right? Luhan, Minseok, Jongdae, Tao and Yixing nodded in response.

"I understand that this is a bit too late but we had to do it this way or es were gonna go crazy" Kris said as he looked at Baekhyun and Luhan, narrowing his eyes "I know you're wondering what's going on, right? So, we are going to be split in two, EXO-K" Kris looked at the paper and then at the boys "EXO-K is going to be promoting in Korea, whilst EXO-M is going to be promoting in China, the songs and the coreographies are going to be the same, but M is going to sing in Chinese"

"I am going to be K's leader, and Kris is going to be M"

And so, the chaos begun. To Baekhyun's luck he was on the same team as Chanyeol so the world can go itself but to Luhan's, the luck didn't show up so the cabin was now full of Luhan's KREAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE I'M NOT LETTING SEHUNNIE NEAR BAEKHYUN, HE'S A BYUNTAEEE!!! and Baekhyun's EXCUSE THE OUT OF YOURSELF?! BYUNTAE YOUR ! and Jongdae couldn't be happier that he was in the same team as Minseok.

"SHUT THE UP CAUSE I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET" Kris yelled and the two divas went quiet, finally"Now, who can tell me what you guys know about our concept?"  

Minseok raised his hand and Kris just nodded as if telling him to continue "We are from EXO Planet, so basically we are from another ing planet because we are so ing weird we like to work 24/7"

Kris nodded, crossing his hands over his chest "Yeah...no, not exactly. We are supposed to have what if we are from other planet?"

Powers.

"P-powers?"  Kyungsoo asked and Kris nodded.

"That's right! DING DING DING! Now, I'm gonna tell you the powers each one you have and you better ing learn it because we will embarass ourselves everytime we are on national TV and they ask us about them" Kris said as he looked for another paper on his bag "So, i'll start with K"

"Kyungsoo" he said and looked over and Kyungsoo raised his hand "You have the power of Super Strenght, alright? I wonder why they gave you this..anyways, now, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun raised his hand as he paid attention to Kris 

"You have the power of light because Lee Soo Man saw your light dance video and thought it was fun to embarrass you forever" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and blushed, it was something he didn't want to remember, okay?  "Chanyeol?" Chanyeol nodded and stared at Kris "Let's see, it says here youu have the power of Fire because you're fine,...okay, I believe I have to talk to Mr. Lee about this , though."

"Jongin has the power to teleportation because his dance moves and Sehun has the power to blow everyone off, so pretty much he's in charge of Wind."

"What about Suho?

"Ah, Suho has the power of..."Kris looked at the paper one last time before laughing his off, and truth be told, it took him a few minutes to get his together "Suho has the power of water because he can get the ladies' wet"

EXO-K just nodded but remained in silence after all. Was Lee Soo Man high when he did this ?

"Now,moving on with the coolest side of EXO! Let's start with Yixing!"

The M members nodded at the same time and they looked at Yixing, wondering about his power "You have the power of healing and you're a... unicorn, because you always look high" 

The whole cabin started laughing but then Kris raised his hand, making everyone shut "Minseok has the power of freezing things...Do you want to build a snowman?"

Minseok narrowed his eyes and shook his head, now he ing was Elsa. What happened to be the hyung of all of them?

"Tao has the power of stop time, Luhan to make stuff levitate and I'm pretty sure Sehun can't say otherwise, and Jongdae has the power of lighting because he brings light into everyone's life. BLEH."

"And what'syour power, Kris?" 

"Well...Mine's to be able to fly and it says here I'm a dragon because ....I have a tattoo of a dragon and Lee Soo Man couldn't think of something better."

 

The whole afternoon they kept practicing about their powers and how to introduce themselves

"We have a welcome party tomorrow,guys! The camp is going to be over soon!"

Jongdae couldn't help but to feel sad, how come the camp was about to be over that soon? He and Minseok went to their room, ready to sleep, because they still had to get ready for that party