019

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae woke up very early in the morning. Don't ask why, okay? It has nothing to do with the fact he kept replaying the kiss scene with Minseok over and over again. He was still lying in his bed when he tilted his head and looked to the bed right in front of his and noticed Minseok still sleeping, his chest going up and down slowly, making him smile.

Jongdae convinced himself through the night that there was nothing wrong with giving this whole thing a try because he liked Minseok, and the elder made him feel comfortable and didn't push things to happen. And with that, the thought of maybe the cabin would be at peace came too. Yes, they would start to focus on their practices and all the hard work they had to do instead of trying to pair him up with Minseok.

But he was too damn wrong.

"HOLY ING SHIIIIIIIT, I AM GONNA MURDER SOMEONE!"

Jongdae would recognize that voice even if he was miles away. It was Baekhyun.
He heard a knock on the door and, against his will, he stood up and walked towards the door and when he opened it the first thing he sees is an alarmed Jongin. Jongdae was about to ask what was going on but Jongin pushes him inside the room and closes the door behind them. "Listen gurl, we've got some problems, okay?" They haven't noticed the recently awake Minseok, whom is still sitting on his bed, looking at them "What...what problem?" Jongdae gulped as he senses the fear coming from Jongin's voice "So, someone messed up with Baekhyun's make up bag,and something got lost and ...:" Jongin didn't even have to finish the sentence to earn a gasp from Minseok.

Minseok stood up from his bed hurriedly and walked towards the other two boys, "Did he lose..." Jongin just nodded. "The common room?" he asked as he held Jongdae's hand. Jongin just nodded "Let's meet there"

Jongin left the room and Jongdae couldn't be more confused. Like, okay. He was totally new in the gay world but he knew his mom sometimes lost some of her make up and she didn't make a big deal. Are the reactions between women and gays different?

"Okay, before we leave, don't make eye contact with Baekhyun, don't interrupt him in the middle of his rant and don't talk unless it is strictly necessary" Minseok said and Jongdae nodded in understanding. He thought maybe what Baekhyun lost was something really important to him. Minseok reassured him that he was gonna be alright if he does as he said and held his hand to walk out of the room.

Both of the boys arrived to the common room and everyone was there but Baekhyun and the camp leaders. Minseok pulled Jongdae to the couch and sat next to Chanyeol, and Jongdae couldn't help but notice his left eye kept twitching every 10 seconds, he reached his arm out to pat the taller boy but Minseok stopped him, shaking his head.  Jongdae thought, that Chanyeol probably has to pay the consequences of the tantrums Baekhyun throws every time he gets mad.

The room fell silent once Baekhyun walked in. He was wearing the Boys Can Be Divas Too shirt and a big pair of sunglasses despite the fact they were inside and it was cloudy outside. Jongdae knew that every time he wore those big sunglasses something related to his eyes was going on. And don't get him started with the shirt, he have heard from Sehun that when he uses that shirt it's because he's gonna throw a tantrum more spectacular than a show from Las Vegas, i'm telling you, unnie, he's only missing the dancers on the back. his life, he just got called unnie.

Baekhyun: The lively guy who always had a smile on his face was now glaring at them, proclaiming them his hostages and if looks could kill, all of them would have been dead and their bodies wouldn't be found.

"So.." Baekhyun started with a strangely calmed voice "I believe you have been informed about the situation you girls are under." Jongdae wanted to say that he wasn't but kept himself shut. "I want to know WHO did this before I lose my mind...again."

Chanyeol stood up and walked towards the smaller boy "Baekie baby, I already asked the guys and they don't know..." And Jongdae witnessed what he thought he wouldn't. Chanyeol being slapped by Baekhyun. The taller boy just rubbed his cheek with his hand and went back to sit, in total silence and right after Joonmyun walked in. He first looked at the guys and then at Baekhyun..and then at Baekhyun's shirt. He facepalmed himself and rolled his eyes.

"What happened now?" Suho asked without even looking at Baekhyun, and to Jongdae's eyes, it looked like if Baekhyun was about to evolve intto a Super Saiyan.

"SOMEONE ING STOLE MY EYELINER! MY. EYELINER!" Baekhyun pointed to his eyes "I FEEL ING OKAY!?, HOW COULD YOU NASTY ES, I TRUSTED YOU, YOU WERE MY SISTERS, MY HOME GURLS... AND YOU...YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS." He snapped his fingers to Chanyeol "AND YOU, YOU COULDN'T KEEP AN EYE ON MY MAKE UP BAG, RIGHT? MY MAC EYELINER IS GONE. POOF." And the guilt was written all over the giant's face.

Baekhyun broke down crying like if he was informed he wouldn't see his parents never again. Jongdae was amused by this ....scene. He wanted to bend down and start laughing. All this drama for just a eyeliner?  But once he looked around the room he noticed how everyone were serious. Once Joonmyun left with a crying Baekhyun everyone started to go back to their rooms. 

Jongdae sat on the bed and looked at Minseok. "Minnie...?" Minseok looked at him and smiled "Why the eyeliner is so important to Baekyun?"

Minseok sighed. This was no good.

"Well....Baekhyun always knew he was all about boys. Like, since forever. So, when he was 12 or something his father, who owns a big company in Seoul found out his only kid was gay. You don't even know how that impacted the man, mostly because you know how bad it is to be gay in Korea and then his own kid being a er? Not gonna happen. So he beat the out of him. When he first came here, he wasn't the bubbly diva you know. He was quiet and had bruises on his eyes.."

Minseok looked at Jongdae, who was staring at him. Begging with his eyes to continue.

"So, you may wonder, how do I know this? I was the first to be here. And the only solution I had to offer him was BB cream and eyeliner. I believe Kris took him to his place once the camp was over and he kept wearing eyeliner, it was like to boost up his confidence or something"

Jongdae mouthed an O and rushed next to Minseok to kiss him softly on the lips and pulled him into an embrace. He felt the need to do so. 
He never had to cover any scar he had or do something to try to cover his past but he somehow started to feel sorry for Baekhyun. He told Minseok he needed to check something with Luhan and Minseok said it was okay since he was gonna take his beauty nap.

Jongdae left the room and started to look under the furnitures and every place he could think of. Because if no one stole the eyeliner, it probably fell and rolled down under something....But after a good 45 minute search, he gave up and left to his room. He walked in trying to not make any noise as his baby boo was sleeping and opened his drawer to take out his wallet. His mom gave him some money in case of an emergency. 

He gave a last thought before walking out the room and on his way to meet with Joonmyeun he saw Baekhyun walking into his room still crying. 

Joonmyeun was in the cafeteria, laughing his off to whatever Kris was saying. "Suho...Can I talk to you for a second?" Joonmyeun excused himself and walked up where Jongdae was "What's up?" Jongdae crossed his fingers behind his back and looked at Suho "I was wondering if I...could use your car? A relative is in a hospital near here so.." Jongdae didn't have to finish the sentence when Joonmyeun gave him the keys saying something like he was happy Jongdae cared that much for him family. "Do you want me to tag along?" Jongdae shook his head and run to Joonmyeun's car.

Few minutes later he was on the mall near the camp. In the MAC store to be more precise. 
He approached a lady and asked for the eyeliners, the lady smiled and took him to the area where the product he was looking for was... But he wanted to slap himself when the girl asked what KIND he wanted. WHAT. How many kinds of eyeliner exist?! "Well...you see, it's for my girlfriend" he lied "She's some kind of a diva. Like Beyoncé has nothing on her" he explained and the girl gave him some options. He chose gel and pencil, took 2 of each one and paid. He had no money left, but he didn't care.

When he got back to the camp the first thing he did was to return the keys to Suho and walked to the cabin. Where the boys were.

"Is Baekie in his room?" He asked and Kyungsoo nodded. He looked to the bag on his hand and walked to the room. He knocked for like 3 times and Baekhyun asked him to come in. He couldn't believe his eyes. Baekhyun looked like a dementor, and no need to say he was still crying and angry. "What do you want?" 

"Can I sit next to you?" Baekhyun hesitated but still nodded and Jongdae did. Why is is to hard to try to comfort a guy? "I..got something for you" he said as he handed the back to Baekhyun and he took it, looking at Jongdae "What is it?" he said and Jongdae made a movement to open the bag, as he cleaned Baekhyun's face with the sleeve of his jacket. Baekhyun opened the bag and he couldn't believe his eyes. It was like ing Christmas. "Are you serious?!" Jongdae nodded "OH MY GOD! I'm so happy I could kiss you but Minseok would kill me OH MY GOOOOOOD! I LOVE YOU JONGDAE, I DO!"

Jongdae smiled and he gave a hug to Baekhyun so he could leave the room and go to his, feeling totally happy he could help the guy.

"Jongdae..thank you for being one of my best friends" he said and smiled. 

Jongdae thought about that time Luhan slapped him because he thought that he would end up hurting Minseok. And he thought that, maybe, just maybe him and Baekhyun could have a friendship like this. After all, everything Baekhyun did was to show him his true colors. Jongdae kissed Baekhyun's forehead and walked out to his room, ready to meet Minseok.

Minseok welcomed Jongdae in his room. It was late already and he was ready to sleep."Minnie...Can I sleep with you?" Minseok opened his arms and Jongdae placed himself in, holding tight on to his boyfriend, and soon both of them drifted off to sleep.

 

Next morning he knew what regret feels like when the first thing he hears is "I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD, LIFE IN PLASTIC IS FANTASTIIIIIC". It was the diva again. A few minutes later, when everyone was ready, the guys were in the common room and Suho suggested they should celebrate as Mr. Lee Soo Man said they were about to film their first teaser for their comeback, because after that, there was no break for them. They had to keep practicing. 

"We should collaborate some money or something so we can buy pizza" Tao suggested. "YEEEES!" all of the boys said.

"I...I think I can't, guys, I have no money left" Jongdae said.

And that's the only thing Baekhyun hears in the middle of all the noise.

 

 

------------------------

OMG, I'M SORRY. DON'T LEAVE ME. OKAY? I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID.
SO I WAS JUST WONDERING IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CO AUTHOR A KAISOO STORY WITH ME ;A,? DON'T WORRY, THIS FIC IS NOT NEAR TO AN ENDING (OR THAT'S WHAT I THINK) SO PLS.?