035

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae wasn't ready for this.

Nope

Not a bit.

He could totally sing in front of everyingone around and he wouldn't give two s about this but it was something else when it came about his parents, like why did his parents have to come? Like, why he couldn't finish the whole camp thing, go back home and tell them he liked boys. Honestly, it was eating him alive Minseok of course, would tell him for like the umpteenth time that everything was going to be ok, that there was nothing to worry and that if he wasn't feelingready, they could talk to his parents about this any other time.

But Jongdae figured that it wasn't fair. Minseok's parents were coming too and he was going to meet them. He knew that Minseok's parents were aware of his child being a bit gay. Would his parents be okay too?. So he told Minseok,you know what? it, I'm telling my parents and Minseok only smiled at him, suporting him. Besides, Baekhyun told him earlier that he was so becoming his parents' long lost daughter so, whatever, man, let's just embrace it.

 

The first couple of parents to arrive, ironically, were Jongdae's. He of course, didn't know as he was busy throwing up his breakfast due to nervousness.
Baekhyun was on the common room, with perfect make up on and some nice clothes, he was waiting for Chanyeol's parents when he heard the knocks on the door, he quickly stood up and almost ran to the door. Almost, because I ain't willing to ruin this make up.

"Hello, this is Baekhyun! and you are..?" Baekhyun opened the door widely, letting the Kim's in. "I'm Kim Sora, Jongdae's mother and this is Kim Jongsoo, my husband"  Jongdae's mother said as they sat in the couch, smiling politely at Baekhyun.

"Oh,so I finally meet you, Mrs. Kim! Jongdae has talked about you!" Baekhyun said as he grabbed his Prada from the couch, he noticed Jongdae's father looking around, as if he was examinating every single inch of the cab.

"Oh, what did that kid say about me?" Mrs. Kim laughed quietly "Is that a Prada, sweetheart?"

Baekhyun eyed the bag and then smiled back at the lady in front of him, she herself was holding a huge Louis Vuitton he thought all the members of the cabin could fit inside of it. He nodded as he smiled, handing her the bag. "Yes, isn't it like, so beautiful!?"

Then it clicked on them. At least it clicked in Mrs. Kim, Baekhyun was one of the girl friends Jongdae talked about on his emails. She thought it was okay, though, she spent her time waiting for Jongdae talking with Baekhyun about make up, last season tendencies, bag and shoes and she almost adopted Baekhyun because I love those shoes you're wearing, Sora, I recognize a nice pair of Louboutins as soon as I see them

 

Jongdae walked inside the cabin all by himself. He soon noticed that his parents were talking with Baekhyun. They should have noticed by now,right? And they didn't look like if they just discovered they are being abduced by aliens...so yeah, everything is okay.

"Mom!" Jongdae ran into his mother's embrace, "I missed you". he admited shyly.

"I missed you too, hun!" His mother said, still holding him close to her "That Baekhyun kid is really nice, huh"

Well, this was it. His own mother has brought the topic on. He was going to tell them he was gay as and he was going to embrace whatever they said: good or bad. It doesn't matter.

"Yeah, Baekhyun and I are very close" Jongdae rubbed the back of his neck, he was starting to feel nervous "Actually, there's someone I want you to meet, too"

His parents just nodded and looked how Jongdae stood up from his chair and ran into a room, he said something in a barely audible toe and then he came back being followed by someone. It was Minseok. Jongdae sat in the previous chair and Minseok sat next to him after bowing and greeting Jongdae's parents.

"This is Kim Minseok..." Jongdae said, without noticing his voice trailing off. Baekhyun walked behind his parents, giving him a smile, thumbs up and mouthing a BE FIERCE before leaving the cabin. He gulped and stared at his parents. "This is Kim Minseok, my boyfriend."

HOLYHOLYHOLY. I DID IT. THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME.

Jongdae's parents was serious, like TOTALLY serious. You could see deception written all over their faces and Jongdae was starting to feel dizzy WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING, KIM JONGDAE, THAT THEY ACTED LIKE IF ENDED WORLD'S HUNGER?! . Jongdae turned his gaze to Minseok, he was talking but he couldn't listen what he was saying, was he talking to him?

"Jongdae,I need to go and welcome my parents so..." Minseok waved goodbye and left the Kims alone.

Jongdae gulped, again. He looked at his parents, they were looking at him, and they were still very serious.

"Kim Jongdae" it was his father "I can't believe you're dating this kid, Minseok. I'm very disappointed on you."

His father stopped to grab some air and Jongdae wanted to run away. He never liked to disappoint his parents.

"I was expecting you to introduce us the ing greek model as your boyfriend!" his father said making Jongdae shot his eyes wide.

WHAT. Like, lemme get it right, they were expecting him to date Kris?.

"Uhm..."

"It's okay, Jongdae" this time, his mother was the one talking "We knew you were up to something as soon as we met Baekhyun, and we totally love you, okay? There's nothing wrong with you."

Jongdae smiled, trying to hold back the tears to escape his eyes.

"And for the record, Jongdae" this time, his father had his index finger buried in his chest "that hair color you're wearing is like not totally good on you, okay? You should get something more like, nice ... like, pink"

"OH MY GOD DAD, PLEASE STOP IT!"