011

SM Camp *EDITING.

Okay.
Jongdae was really confused now. Like, hella. Honestly, it was 5:00am, of course he would be confused.
Yeah,he was ignoring the fact that he just had this cute dream with Minseok where they were Jack and Rose and they kissed and played the part where Rose says she's flying. Minseok looked cute, though. I mean, what.

Dreaming about Minseok didn't seem to be the reason Jongdae waking up but Baekhyun yelling, a door being shut and then Kyungsoo saying "You know, I've heard his hair is assured for $1,000,000 won" and Minseok added sounding very convincing "I've heard he does car commercials ...in Japan" followed by Yixing's maniac laugh. God, here we go again.

Jongdae walked out his room, ready to calm the down of the ladies. He didn't care what the was going on, he had trouble trying to sleep last night because of them and then now he was being awoken by them. Nuh-uh gurl. he ain't got time for that.

Jongdae stopped in his heels.
Jongin was totally , with Luhan and Sehun's face close to his balls and Tao on his knees, with a hand on Jongin's private parts, laughing his off. Jongdae wanted to facepalm himself. "Ehem" Luhan and Sehun smiled at him but Tao was still examinating the area "Do I wanna know?" Luhan laughed while Sehun replied "He somehow found out that Kyungsoo likes no hair down there so he shaved and cut his balls while trying".

Jongdae just nodded. What could he say? I hope your balls get better? Nope. Not in a million years, .

"What happened to Baekhyun? I heard him screaming earlier" That was all he could say right now, trying to get of the image of Jongin's situation out of his mind.

 "He...I don't know" Jongin said "We heard him screaming and he hasn't come out his room since then..ow, be careful!"

Jongdae mouthed an O.
He walked back to his room to get ready, they were told the lead vocals would have practice today in front of the others. He was nervous, it was gonna be the first time he would be singing in front of Min- I mean, everyone.

 

When Suho showed up to gather everyone and head out to the practice room. Baekhyun shoved up with a hot pink pair of skinny jeans, a black V-neck tee and a beanie covering his hair, he was wearing the same glasses he wore the first time Jongdae met him.

"Okay guys, let's go" Suho motioned them to follow him. 
After a few minutes of walking they reached the practice room, it was big with some couches on the sides "The vocal leads please come to the center of the room, the others can have a seat" Suho started to give them some sheets with lyrics printed on them "Here's the first song we need to practice, mostly because this is the song we will use to debut" Suho walked to the radio sitting on the floor next to the door and played the music, Jongdae started singing while everyone else looked amazed. Sure, they knew how good Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were, but they never heard Jongdae before.

He would steal glances at Minseok, he seemed to be enjoying the song and unknowingly, made Jongdae smile. He shook his head when he realized, though, that little bun is NOT the reason why I am smiling, okay?.

The practice went by for a few hours and Jongdae couldn't help but notice how much Baekhyun was sweating, Though, they weren't doing any physical excercise it seemed like if he runned for the last Prada being displayed in the mall. Jongdae asked him if he was okay and he just nodded.

"Suho!" Yixing suddenly said, raising his hand and he only got a "mm?" from the leader, making him talk again "Don't you think is too hot in here?" Yixing started to fan himself with his hands dramatically "I see Baekhyun is sweating like if he was in a sauna, don't you think he should take his beanie off? It could be bad for him" Yixing smiled innocently trying to sound genuinely worried and Jongdae noticed how Baekhyun glared at him and how his hands curled into little fists. Weren't they the best of friends yesterday?

Jongdae, however, sat next to Minseok, earning a "you did so good" from the elder making Jongdae squeal internally.
Suho was already talking to Baekhyun, low enough so the others wouldn't hear what was going on until Baekhyun finally said out loud "FINE!" and took the beanie off, everyone gasped, specially Chanyeol "This little put bleacher in my shampoo bottle! So now I look like Miley ing Cyrus!! and guess what?" he took of the glasses and glared at us "he gave me a treatment for oily skin or whatever yesterday but look at the bags under my eyes, Suho, look at them" they all were looking at them of course, they were HUGE "they were never this big! and they're black as Yixing's dead soul". Baekhyun cried and ran out of the practice room. God dammit. 

Chanyeol followed after Baekhyun and Suho told Yixing they needed to speak in private. The remaining people were too confused about what just happened, but Sehun broke the silence "Didn't he give you some creams like he gave to Baekie?" Luhan eyes widened and he started crying saying "I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT NASTY DESTROYED MY FACE ILL BURN HIM". Holy . Jongdae honesly thought about calling SBS and they could do the newest version of Keep it up with the Gaydashians. .

"I think we should go back to the dorms, Baekhyun should be trying to murder Chanyeol by now" Minseok said and all of them started walking out the room, but he waited for Jongdae so they could walk together "Drama never ends, huh?"
Jongdae laughed and shook his head "It's not that bad, it's just that straight people isn't used to it, Min Min".

Minseok's face went pale when Jongdae called himself straight. He liked an straight guy. Out of all the people here, he fell for a straight one. Holy ing . Minseok cleared his throat and smiled back to Jongdae "let's hurry, I'm worried"

And so they started walking back to their cab. And the first thing they heard, was Baekhyun throwing tantrums all over the place.