007

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae learnt some differents things this morning.
Yep, it was only 11:30am and he wanted to drown himself in the lake.
What did Jongdae learn, you may ask? Okay, first: Nothing, starting with happiness, and happiness only, lasts forever...Okay, he may or he may not be a little overdramatic now, but you're wondering what happened to Jongdae to be dancing between the finest line of life and death, right?

Well, everything happened right after they decided their stage names. The day was sunny, generally beautiful, you could see butterflies flying around them. The kids were talking about the activites scheduled for today as they normally would have to follow some routines, like, you know, all that bull they have to practice for their debut, like dance and vocals. But, EXO wasn't complete yet so the leaders always had some slightly different activities for them...Yep, the manicure lesson that Luhan and Baekhyun loved was one of those.

They were so concentrated in their talk, that as usually they didn't hear Joonmyun saying . Until Kris spoke "Okay, ladies! time to take a shower! When you're done you MUST get your ugly fat asses back, we have a little surprise for you all!".

As soon as they heard what Kris said, they all stood up from their chairs and started walking to the shower area, all of them wondering what kind of surprise kris had for them and Jongdae couldn't help but notice how Kyungsoo frowned and he, as the curious person he is, asked Minseok about it "We've been training with Kris for a very long time to know he's not the kind of person that has surprises for us, and the last time he did, well, he kind of set the cabin on fire" Jongdae pouted at the thought of it because Kris didn't seem to be that stupid, right? Minseok noticed how Jongdae seemed to be so puzzled and lightly patted his shoulder "Don't worry! If anything, lighters are forbidden already inside the camp, everything is gonna be okay! Let's get to the showers" and gave him a reassuring smile after that, getting a smile back from Jongdae.

And it suddenly dawned in Jongdae what was about to happen: the shared shower Joonmyun said yesterday. The small smile he had was slowly fading away. He was too young..And before he knew, they were already in the shower.
Jongdae was totally dressed and he was watching how everyone seemed to be comfortable with their hanging like they owned the place, he could even hear someone said "Your is cute! mine is a little too thin, don't you think?".

Jongdae gave in after Jongin told him to not to be shy, it's like we've seen your already, look, we even got some pictures,  Jongdae stripped off of his clothes and stepped inside the shower. He tried to not to turn around, washing his body as quickly as he could but, he lost his after he heard Sehun say "You know, the cats have spikes in their so it won't come out until they finish, or something" all of them gasped but Jongdae because, even though what Sehun said sounded weird as it was true. He was about to retort the comment when Sehun added "I'm glad I'm not a cat, otherwise, poor Luhannie..." 

That's the second thing he learnt today: Sehun doesn't speak a lot, but when he does, it's the weirdest you'll ever hear.

Jongdae only blurted out a "Do I wanna know?!" turned off the shower and started walking outside to dry himself off and get into a new set of clothes, and sat outside in a bench near the shower room, waiting for the kids to join him so they could go back to the cafeteria.

 

The third thing he learnt is: If he thought there's no one even more sassier than Byun "Baekyoncé" Baekhyun - he said it was his night name or something - he was wrong.

When they went back to the cafteria, Joonmyun and Kris were already there fixing something near a little stage in the central side of the building. Kris motioned them to come near and so they did, looking at Kris grabbing a mic and pointing them with his index finger.

"Okay, okay! Thanks for being all here and , as you may know already, we are just one member away from being EXO, like, officially and our boss, Mr. Lee Soo Man is actually so happy about this he decided that the newest member could do his entrace as he pleased because he's gonna be a dance lead" Kris cleared his throat and passed the mic away to Joonmyun "Hi! uh.. yeah,let's welcome the new member!"

Kris and Joonmyun walked away from the stage and the lights that were once bright were now dim. Jongdae, as the other 10 EXO members had their eyes glued to the stage. Minseok got closer to Jongdae and told him "The last time someone was allowed to do an entrance like this was Baekie when he did the Crazy In Love cover and it was because he was the second member in the camp but the first to be revealed as part of EXO" Jongdae mouthed an O and looked back to the stage, waiting for the newest member to show up.

The music started to play and the very first thing they could hear was "HERE COMES TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" by SNSD. 
Exo saw the guy coming out from one side of the stage, he was skinny and had brown, wavy hair, he was wearing a pair of pink, heart shapped glasses and he began to dance, soon, all of them were mesmerized by the guy mimicking the dance steps from the video, he could actually see Baekhyun with his jaw open about to crack and talking to Chanyeol in his Bucheon dialect "HE DID NOT DANCE MY SONG!"

When the kid stop dacing all of them clapped until Kris showed up in the stage.

"So, this is the newest and the last member to be added in our group" Kris grinned at Baekhyun whom had the shocked expression still on his face and handed the dancer the mic "please, introduce yourself" The dancer bowed and holded up the mic "Aye es, Zhang Yixing is in da house! Please take care of me!" and flashed a smile.

Baekhyun raised his perfectly outlined eyebrow and grinned "It's time for us to show this girl some manners, Luhan." Luhan smiled at him, his arm still linked to Sehun's and nodded "there's no room for another diva" and they started to laugh loudly, getting glares from Kris and Joonmyun.

Joonmyun gave some instructions about meeting outside so they could start to do some activities taking advantage of the weather, but everyone seemed to be busy talking about the new kid so Joonmyun decided to give up and left in search of Kris so he could get to gather the kids.

And yes, the last two things Jongdae learned before 11:30am were: first, even when Baekhyun is a little sassy diva, he could be scary as if he wanted to and, second, no one gave a about Joonmyun hyung.

Jongdae sighed, walking his way out of the cafeteria with Minseok side by side , preparing himself mentally to see what kind of activity they had to do now.