033

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae was only sure about two things right now:
1) He wanted to be alone with Minseok...
2)...But he wanted to attend this lesson.

Joonmyun was standing in the middle of the camp with a girl, talking a bit to excited and confident and to Jongdae it was rather weird. Joonmyun wasn't the kind of person that was able to chat with a girl without looking like a baby deer trying to give its first steps, because honestly, the last time he had to talk with a girl - the receptionist - he kept stuttering and saying bull and Jongdae almost slapped him across the face with his perfectly manicured hand,  but this time Joonmyun looked like if he was totally excited.

The boys approached him, ready to get yelled for ditching the camp at bad times because LADIES, WE NEED TO KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL, WE ARE NOW SLAVES OF SM, OKAY? and they secretly hoped that the presence of the girl would help to calm the down of Joonmyun.

"Boys, you are here! I have something to tell you!"  Joonmyun said, smiling widely. Okay, something was up. 

"Yeah, we are here, but if you start saying , you can pretend we aren't." Jongdae said, and honestly in that moment he became the voice of the people. Next time, he'd be some kind of Robin Hood, but classy. 

Joonmyun rolled his eyes and cleared his throat as he eyed the girl next to him "Well, this is something that was decided by our boss, so I'm truly sorry I couldn't tell you earlier, but we are gonna be divided in teams of two and we are going to attend some additionals classes" Joonmyun said as he smiled and nodded, like if he had just said all of them just won the lottery while they were away but, truth be told, you could hear some crickets on the background. Who the wants their employees to be exploited to death? Wasn't enough to drain themselves with dancing and vocal practice?

 "And, after the lessons are over, we will have a contest and the winner is going to win a weekend off and travel whereve they want with whoever they choose"  the girl added, as if trying to get a response from them

Joonmyun continued talking as soon as any of them got no response from the boys "So, this lady here is going to give a lesson I'm sure Baekhyun is going to love: Fashion Design" and of course, Joonmyun was right, Baekhyun beamed and almost ran to Joonmyun's side, clinging to his arm "So, who's going to be Baekhyun's partner?"

All of the boys kept quiet. Of course, to all of them, it sounded tempting to have a day off and spend it with whoever they wanted, but being Baekhyun's partner was another deal. Not even Chanyeol wanted to do it "I don't really like fashion" was his poor excuse. Who doesn't love fashion?. Jongdae looked over Minseok and squeezed his hand, the latter giving him a nod. 

"I am" Jongdae said and he swears he heard a dramatic gasp in the distance.

"Okay! So we have one team ready, the rest please follow me to meet the next teacher" Joonmyun said and the boys had no option but to follow him.

 

Baekhyun, Jongdae and the girl, which they learnt her name is Yeonmi, went to the room where they usually do their vocal practice, it had a table with fabric rolls of different colors and some tools, like scissors and needles. 

"Okay, what we are going to do is something quite easy" Yeonmi said "Our challenge is to create a dress, I'm not gonna give you instructions because it should reflect who you truly are, so, what are your suggestions?"

And the first one to speak was Jongdae, because no matter how much Baekhyun was Beyonce on the streets, he sometimes was Nicki Minaj at his wardrobe. "Well, it should be something simple, because simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance, something classy and fabulous at the same time". Wow,  Kim Jongdae is gone, please welcome Kim Coco.

Baekhyun nodded. He wanted to win because he wanted to spend some time alone with Chanyeol, and he knew that simple yet classy was they key to win. "We should totally do a little black dress." he said, confident on his suggestion making Jongdae snort - very unattractively, he must add.

"Black?! Why black?" Jongdae said as he pointed the mountains of fabric rolls placed on the table "Why not cherry red? I like cherry red, that color is fabulous"

Baekhyun placed his index finger on Jongdae's lip and closed his eyes, he wasn't gonna listen to that anymore. Once Jongdae shut up, he removed his finger and narrowed his eyes "Because, one is never over-dressed or underdressed with a little black dress, Jongdae."

Jongdae knew that Baekhyun was right, a black dress will never get old. Black was safe. Jongdae gave in an nodded to Baekhyun's suggestion, the latter smiled widely Of course, I don't do fashion, I AM

"So, have we decided already?" Yeonmi said, still amused at the little talk of the divas.

She heard from Joonmyun before that Baekhyun was a bit different and that he had an special way to communicate his needs and beliefs. He also said that the rest of the boys were a bit like him but that no one reached his level, but once she heard this little talk she wasn't that sure about it anymore.  She has been giving this lesson for a long time already, the same one to be exact, it's like a final surprise from Lee Soo Man to their new trainees and not even the girls have reacted like this.

Jongdae was the first one to look over at her and smiled "Are we gonna be able to choose accesories and shoes? Because I'm totally choosing cherry red shoes and a matching clutch bag and maybe silver jewlery, something delicate, I guess."

Yeonmi just nodded, speechless. She was surprised how well they were deciding everything, perhaps, it was because they were a thing? She approved, though. Both of them were hot and they looked good together. Yes, don't blame her because she liked to ship gay couples, don't we all?

"Are you going to use the trip together?" she asked casually, and both boys almost choked on their spit, but of course, Jongdae was smart and he understood what she meant. But as much as he was smart, he was a troll too.

"Yes, I can wait to be alone with my baby, I miss his kisses on my neck and the way he my earlobe" he said as he smirked, hugging Baekhyun from the back and at this point Yeonmi was sure she was about to get a nose bleed.

"Oh my god, you are totally cute together" she said, covering with her hands as soon as she said it.

"What?! Him?!" Baekhyun said pointing to Jongdae "I rather walk in public holding hands with Joonmyun when he wears those so last season's shorts of his!" Jongdae broke up laughing and he noticed Yeonmi looked a bit confused.

"We are not a couple" he quickly explained "He isn't that lucky"

Yeonmi's cheeks blushed softly "Oh..okay, time to get to work, boys!"

Baekhyun and Jongdae nodded, paying attention to Yeonmi as she explained how to work with the fabric.

 

---------

Long chapter because Sehun's orange hair and Kim ing Jongin being blond again. Because I ship it. And because we are in the "new hair styles outside SM building" era and because I sense the comeback to be pretty soon! I can't be calm OTL.

I woke up by the news of Anterograde Tomorrow being deleted but I heard from a good source that she's got it to be hidden because the whole EYK stuff

Thanks to ChocolateMilkJess for her suggestion! This is some kind of first part so please be patient, okay? 

20 upvotes | 88 subscribers 

s CREAMS BECAUSE HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!1? I love you really;A; 

I had this weird dream where GD was my teacher and he said that he was going to grade by our fashion sense and the whole class was going to fail because our fashion sense was .

OTL

Leave comments, pls? :)